UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Shi No Mori - Nacht der Untoten reborn (2.0 RELEASED!)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by ERAWEX
Date Registered: 28 March 2017
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
ERAWEX's Contact & Social Links
Sweet. I look forward to trying 2.0.  I've found a brick on the roof, which I assume is where the weapon is. I tried shooting it, and nothing happened. Am I still shooting things for the easter egg?

Great map btw.
Im assuming we are talking about the same thing, try getting up there. It is possible to get up on the roof through a series of jumps (for people who want to explore the outside of the map). It has something to find up there.

Cheers for that I hope you'll enjoy it!

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2020, 11:48:01 am
Yes, he has T4M installed in the root folder of COD WAW
Alright well ive never seen that error befor and tried searching for it on the forum but couldn't find anything on it. I'm sorry it doesn't work, maybe try to run the installer as administrator other then that I can't think of anything else that would help.
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:48:01 am by ERAWEX
Date Registered: 19 May 2020
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Iron_Giant12's Groups
Iron_Giant12's Contact & Social Links
Nice one. I found my way up there. Awesome weapon. :D
Date Registered: 3 March 2018
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Im assuming we are talking about the same thing, try getting up there. It is possible to get up on the roof through a series of jumps (for people who want to explore the outside of the map). It has something to find up there.

Cheers for that I hope you'll enjoy it!

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2020, 11:48:01 am

Alright well ive never seen that error befor and tried searching for it on the forum but couldn't find anything on it. I'm sorry it doesn't work, maybe try to run the installer as administrator other then that I can't think of anything else that would help.
I took your mod from my mods folder, directly archived it into a .rar, and sent it to him. unpacking it and placing it in the mods folder lets him load the mod, but when he tries to play he is missing a script or something like that.

so even when he gets it installed, it doesn't work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
I took your mod from my mods folder, directly archived it into a .rar, and sent it to him. unpacking it and placing it in the mods folder lets him load the mod, but when he tries to play he is missing a script or something like that.

so even when he gets it installed, it doesn't work.
Weird.. I am afraid the problem might be your friends pc, since I haven't recived any messages about this error and as far as I know everyone who downloaded the map was able to play it. Maybe ask your friend to re-download it from the link on the main page and try again.

If the error still occurs send me a message telling me the exact script he is missing or the error that shows.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
Is this an actual boss zombie with special abilities or just a cut/paste script for bullet sponge zombie?
With the new update this has been changed to the actuall Napalm Zombie from Shangri-La with all it's features.
Date Registered: 6 January 2018
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
wazoo's Groups
wazoo's Contact & Social Links
whenever i turn on the power i get a spam message in the top left corner of my screen saying there will be a run time error if i do not have the mod tools patch, the spam gets pretty annoying as it takes up a shit ton of my screen, it only happens post power activation tho
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
whenever i turn on the power i get a spam message in the top left corner of my screen saying there will be a run time error if i do not have the mod tools patch, the spam gets pretty annoying as it takes up a shit ton of my screen, it only happens post power activation tho
Weird, I have never heard something like that befor.

If the error says "install the mod tools patch" then do that and error should be fixed.

Date Registered: 10 May 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
AssClapalot's Groups
AssClapalot's Contact & Social Links
Proud to announce that I finally completed the first ever speedrun on this map! https://youtu.be/tScb7I__yFE
This run cost me a lot of effort to do, after several sleepless nights I could finally gather all my gamer skills and get that perfect split!
Thank you for this amazing map and keep on keeping on
Date Registered: 29 December 2019
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xFer9's Groups
xFer9's Contact & Social Links
Hey i've been playing this map and it looks really good! I like it alot but i had a couple of bugs i found on my first playthrough that I though I had to report. Sometimes the guns only let me fire once (Only one bullet) and then they force me to reload the whole clip.
The other bug i found was that I couldn't run anymore and was forced to only walk. Both these bugs happend at the same time. I'm developing a map and also had the reload problem so if you know how to solve it, it would be amazing.

Anyway its a really good map
Date Registered: 8 December 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
terrariazilla's Groups
terrariazilla's Contact & Social Links
Hey just wanted to report a bug that I was able to replicate. If you trade a weapon for the M2 Flamethrower in the power room, then go swap it (flamethrower) for a mystery box weapon, you then can have infinite guns from the mystery box. By the time I beat the game I had ~20 papped guns :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
Hey just wanted to report a bug that I was able to replicate. If you trade a weapon for the M2 Flamethrower in the power room, then go swap it (flamethrower) for a mystery box weapon, you then can have infinite guns from the mystery box. By the time I beat the game I had ~20 papped guns :P
Yeah I am aware of this issue. I sadly have no real resolve for this. If you play the map and know of this problem, you can just avoid it on your own.

Double Post Merge: August 19, 2020, 03:51:59 pm
Hey i've been playing this map and it looks really good! I like it alot but i had a couple of bugs i found on my first playthrough that I though I had to report. Sometimes the guns only let me fire once (Only one bullet) and then they force me to reload the whole clip.
The other bug i found was that I couldn't run anymore and was forced to only walk. Both these bugs happend at the same time. I'm developing a map and also had the reload problem so if you know how to solve it, it would be amazing.

Anyway its a really good map
Thank you for playing the map, I am glad you like it. I have never had this issue and have no idea how you go about fixing it. If you can, could you tell me exactly when, where and how this bug came to be? By knowing what triggers the bug to happen, I would be able to figure it out quicker.
Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 03:51:59 pm by ERAWEX
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Our playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rayNKG7gUs Very cool recreation of Nacht. We opened the key door and did the easter egg for all 4 staffs. We did have some trouble trying to pick up the wunder waffe multiple times though from the table. Ended up just getting it from the box to unlock the electric staff. Not sure what the purple black hole was for either when clicking on the lights. Thank you for the map @ERAWEX
Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 04:23:11 pm by Ascended Zombie
Date Registered: 27 December 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
cristian_morales's Contact & Social Linkscristian_m
Everything about this map is amazing, nice work
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ERAWEX's Groups
Our playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rayNKG7gUs Very cool recreation of Nacht. We opened the key door and did the easter egg for all 4 staffs. We did have some trouble trying to pick up the wunder waffe multiple times though from the table. Ended up just getting it from the box to unlock the electric staff. Not sure what the purple black hole was for either when clicking on the lights. Thank you for the map @ERAWEX
Watched your playthrough, enjoyed it very much! The Wunderwaffe can only be obtained once from that trigger. It's supposed to be used only for the easter egg but I implemented it a bit weird, meaning I didn't make it clear that that was how one should use it. Regarding the black hole, shoot it while it's ongoing to receive a treat.

I have an unreleased version of the map. I extended the easter egg and added a new room with some more weapons and features/fixes. If you want to make another video on the new unreleased version, I would be glad to send it over. Just send me a message ;)

Double Post Merge: August 27, 2020, 05:49:19 pm
Everything about this map is amazing, nice work
Cheers for that, I'm glad you liked it!
Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 05:49:19 pm by ERAWEX
Date Registered: 29 July 2020
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group