Created 9 years ago
by smasher248
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hmm that's odd cause I can only pick up one part and I couldn't find a place to put down a part  :(
the place to put it down / built at is invis until one part has been placed (just to make it slightly harder) xD and you can only have one part until the part you have has been built (or dropped upon death)
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Haunter Used: Mean Look
Xspider34's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
the place to put it down / built at is invis until one part has been placed (just to make it slightly harder) xD and you can only have one part until the part you have has been built (or dropped upon death)

Ahhh I get it lol sorry I'm used to just seeing like a workshop table xD but I like that idea adds a bit of searching to the map nice  :D
Date Registered: 10 August 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
xkontrol's Groups
xkontrol's Contact & Social LinksKontrolEhKontrolikontrolgaming
Such an amazing map. So beautiful to look at. The best remake I have ever played. New areas would be cool but that's just me.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Anyone know how to get the key to start the EE? I've walked around the whole map again "F"ing everything I can see and I'm not picking anything up. PM me if you don't wanna ruin it for the rest of the people.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Anyone know how to get the key to start the EE? I've walked around the whole map again "F"ing everything I can see and I'm not picking anything up. PM me if you don't wanna ruin it for the rest of the people.

After round 10, when the thief coming (which could be round 11, 12, 13 etc), try to escape from him and use the teletrasport to PAP. And then, if you take the pap bouns from thief, look for the key on pap room. Dont know if i explain myself  :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
After round 10, when the thief coming (which could be round 11, 12, 13 etc), try to escape from him and use the teletrasport to PAP. And then, if you take the pap bouns from thief, look for the key on pap room. Dont know if i explain myself  :P
Ok, got it. Never would have thought to do that so thank you.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248

yeah...no :P build the parts hit the trigger and 2 zombies will spawn, kill them and one will drop the power up which will be the key
Date Registered: 17 November 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
hertic11's Groups
hertic11's Contact & Social Linkshertic11hertic11
man the shotguns are sick i got the space and the s12 and aa i pap them and thin i cold it the shotgun squad it was awsom
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
Ok, got it. Never would have thought to do that so thank you.

Promise i'll never ever troll you again  :troll:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Promise i'll never ever troll you again  :troll:
I live in Texas and you live in Mexico, were practically brothers. How could you do this to me fam?  :'(
It's all good  :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
yeah...no :P build the parts hit the trigger and 2 zombies will spawn, kill them and one will drop the power up which will be the key
look at smasher ruining the EE :( but yeah i understand its a confusing EE but its my first so gotta give me that :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
I live in Texas and you live in Mexico, were practically brothers. How could you do this to me fam?  :'(
It's all good  :D

Even closer than you think. I live on Reynosa, Tamaulipas (Which bordering Pharr, Hidalgo and Mission, TX.)

But hey! At least if you teleport when thief it's close, you can kill him and take that pap bonus to pap guns for 1000!  :nyan:

Cheers Buddy.  8)
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
pieps32's Groups
pieps32's Contact & Social Links
This map is really awesome ! With a friend of mine we're doing pretty much every single zombie map we can download. So we're kind of used to having some special stuff coming with the map (a huge load of perks, a long easter egg, amazing map design, custom weapons and so on). And though we Kino der toten is one of our favorite maps, the remake of this map that was done before was just dull to play in comparison to other maps.
When we started this map our jaws dropped. We rarely judge the map by the graphics quality because it doesn't matter and you can't make the game much better without really spending a huge amount of time in creating textures and reworking lighting but wow this map is officially the best looking one around. Amazing textures and so many little details here and there making the map just beautiful.
Feature wise it's full of it, we didn't make the easter egg yet, but the fact that there is one and having all the perks and the weapons and the teleporter and working traps is already great.
After playing Leviathan we didn't believe there would ever be another map where we would really be amazed (because Leviathan really is on another level in comparison to other maps) but this one may be smaller and may have a smaller easter egg but making Kino an enjoyable map again is exactly as good.
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

Could someone explain what we are supposed to do with simon says?
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Could someone explain what we are supposed to do with simon says?

idk, i dont think it works properly, it seemed weird in relaxingends video

Loading ...