Created 6 years ago
by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I have just no fucking words for this. Thank you.

You have made a much better map than Treyarch could ever provide. Everything is made for the player to enjoy, make tactics for high rounds etc....

It's perfectly immersive, everything was made by you guys and you can be proud of you. I'm gonna spend so much time on this map omg....

++++++ Weapons details, animations, map details, smoothness of the gameplay, intense games, secrets (that i'm far from finding anything about since the map is hella huge), music and sound effects, voices, scenario (I live in Paris sooo :D)...

There is so much to say about it.
I'm gonna make a fanmade trailer of your map (i make cod edits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLUc1fV-fk )
This shows how great the future will be thanks to people that worked hard to make a custom BO1Radiant tool.
You guys show here how hard you put your soul in it.
We've heard so much of it, we've waited so long for it, and will enjoy so much of it.

-THANK YOU-
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Wow guys actually thanks for such a good map, that was actually really enjoyable and we had a fun time doing the easter egg and exploring all the features.

Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I have just no fucking words for this. Thank you.

You have made a much better map than Treyarch could ever provide. Everything is made for the player to enjoy, make tactics for high rounds etc....

It's perfectly immersive, everything was made by you guys and you can be proud of you. I'm gonna spend so much time on this map omg....

++++++ Weapons details, animations, map details, smoothness of the gameplay, intense games, secrets (that i'm far from finding anything about since the map is hella huge), music and sound effects, voices, scenario (I live in Paris sooo :D)...

There is so much to say about it.
I'm gonna make a fanmade trailer of your map (i make cod edits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLUc1fV-fk )
This shows how great the future will be thanks to people that worked hard to make a custom BO1Radiant tool.
You guys show here how hard you put your soul in it.
We've heard so much of it, we've waited so long for it, and will enjoy so much of it.

-THANK YOU-

Thank you 👏 And remember to link the trailer to me! Definitely will be watching it when it is done

Wow guys actually thanks for such a good map, that was actually really enjoyable and we had a fun time doing the easter egg and exploring all the features.

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks and glad you had fun!

Also thank you to everyone who has played the map so far and leaving your feedback! I am working on patching few things right now to fix few bugs and buff few weapons so map is more enjoyable.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Thank you 👏 And remember to link the trailer to me! Definitely will be watching it when it is done

No problem, i'll link it on this topic. I just need to mess around with commands (thanks to your full dev in game console) and make a full cfg config for movie cines. And then let's go!

I just need help for something: i know how to use multiple cg_thirdperson commands, but is there a way to play as a free flying camera while my player model is still on the ground. I'd like to make cines of a human player shooting, running etc >..

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Sorry for double posting.

Do you have any discord or skype login i can ? I'll be sending you many previews of the trailer :)
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
No problem, i'll link it on this topic. I just need to mess around with commands (thanks to your full dev in game console) and make a full cfg config for movie cines. And then let's go!

I just need help for something: i know how to use multiple cg_thirdperson commands, but is there a way to play as a free flying camera while my player model is still on the ground. I'd like to make cines of a human player shooting, running etc >..

Not that I know of, for trailer I manually used BO1's camera stuff through GSC and spawned models, set them as proper ones and played anims

Sorry for double posting.

Do you have any discord or skype login i can ? I'll be sending you many previews of the trailer :)

HitmanVere#7069 in Discord
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
average attempt, better luck next time
Date Registered: 6 July 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KADU's Groups
KADU's Contact & Social Links
When i try launch the mod, it shows me black window than the window closes and nothing happend i don't know what to do ;-;
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
When i try launch the mod, it shows me black window than the window closes and nothing happend i don't know what to do ;-;

Do you have newest version of Game_Mod installed? Are you running as Admin?
Date Registered: 6 July 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KADU's Groups
KADU's Contact & Social Links
My problem is that i can't unpack game mod to bin because i don't have permission  :'(
Date Registered: 29 April 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
femm's Groups
femm's Contact & Social Links
Treyarch, take notes. :D

Just played for 4 hours. Took me an hour to discover the map and another to complete the fire upgrade, it was really interesting! Progressed rather far in the EE as well but I got stuck in one part, I'll figure it out on my own eventually.

In the end, however (Round 41), my game crashed and I got this message:

d:\code\projects\c++\linkermod\components\game_mod\cscr_parser.cpp(190):

gScrParserPub[inst].sourceBufferLookupLen > 0

What caused this? I was just training the zombies outside the spawn room, had no issues earlier in the game.

Overall a very cool map, thank you for this. Everyone should try it out!

P.S. Are you ever going to release the Radiant tool to public? Would love to try and make something myself! 0 experience in coding and whatnot but it would be fun. :-)
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Manual Download will be down for rest of the day to prepare for Update 1.0.1. Full Update Log will be given when it is out. You can still download Installer while waiting

My problem is that i can't unpack game mod to bin because i don't have permission  :'(

Need to fix that first cos otherwise you cannot play

Double Post Merge: May 01, 2018, 12:32:03 am
Update 1.0.1 is now live! Installer/Manual are both updated. Changes include:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Update 1.0.1:
-Pause Menu now shows what Buildable Parts or other items you are missing/have gathered via text list
-Elemental Batteries are now purchasable after Quest is done, if no one has the current battery you are trying to buy
-Fixed gamebreaking issue when using Marshal 16's/AA-12 with Double Tap 2.0
-Fixed Nova Crawlers not spawning when having too many zombies alive during Miasma Upgrade Quests
-Fire Trap is now always one hit kill after half a second of getting ignited
-Put "For The Damaged Coda" track under Music rather than SFX
-Takeo & Richtofen no longer revert to their dumb old selves when getting hit by a crawler
-Buffed Miasma Device's and all its upgraded variant's radiuses
-Buffed damage on Bane Gun 2.0 & Ranger
-Gave MacTav-45's PaP version more ammo
-Few other small misc bug fixes
Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:32:03 am by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
Signature
If you've seen some corpses, I did that :D
That really small Easter Egg in the menu room with the computer.... :lol: love it, thought it was going to be a jumpscare, the first time I played the map I was unable to get the death machine, whenever I picked it up it would show the name then disappear, another one is the mystery box always causes the game to frameskip like a lot

Really loving the map, all the work everyone did and the song too
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
That really small Easter Egg in the menu room with the computer.... :lol: love it, thought it was going to be a jumpscare, the first time I played the map I was unable to get the death machine, whenever I picked it up it would show the name then disappear, another one is the mystery box always causes the game to frameskip like a lot

Really loving the map, all the work everyone did and the song too

Oh yeah, the terminal was a fun little addition I added one day when I wanted to hide something behind everyone's backs, lmao. Minigun bug is just cos of me making it so you can swap it out like in BO3, just walk into it and don't do anything weird and you should be able to pick it up though. I might try rescripting it so it works better. The box lag is caused by Game_Mod so I cannot really fix it. Hopefully in the future it will not be an issue. Glad that you like the map though
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
concerning the main EE, I have absolutely no idea what to do, I only heard 3 voice overs and that includes the teleportation for the crystal and the Miasmic device :alone:

Loading ...