Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ricardo_rpg's Groups
ricardo_rpg's Contact & Social Links[ °/.Content Deleted.\° ]#1656
i added pandora box to my map, thing that i usually never add. but the box keep spawning on the same site always.
i used sniperbolt prefab boxes, i hope someone here helps me out

Marked as best answer by ricardo_rpg 4 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2020
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PositiveGamerz's Contact & Social Links
i added pandora box to my map, thing that i usually never add. but the box keep spawning on the same site always.
i used sniperbolt prefab boxes, i hope someone here helps me out
i was stuck on the same thing for weeks but i got it to work, so you have 2 options. (also make sure to keep backups of your scripts incase this doesn't work)
option 1 is
go into root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps and go into YOURMAPNAME.gsc and locate

Code Snippet
cpp
    // Magic Boxes -- The Script_Noteworthy Value Names On Purchase Trigger In Radiant
    boxArray = ;
    boxArray = "start_chest";
    boxArray = "chest1";
    boxArray = "chest2";
    boxArray = "chest3";
    boxArray = "chest4";
    boxArray = "chest5";
    level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;
now put // infront of the boxes you arent using for example if i only had the start_chest and chest1 you would put // infront of the rest just dont put // infront of boxArray = ; and level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;
so after your done doing that go into root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps _zombiemode_weapons.gsc if you dont have _zombiemode_weapons.gsc go to root/raw/maps and find _zombiemode_weapons and copy and paste it to root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps now enter the code with notepad or preferably notepad++ now find all places that say nazi_zombie_factory and add YOURMAPNAME to it so for example do this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if(level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME")if(isDefined(level.script) && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_sumpf") && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_factory") && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_coast") && (level.script != "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") && level.box_moved == true && isDefined(level.pulls_since_last_ray_gun) )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") && isDefined(level.pulls_since_last_tesla_gun) )if( level.script == "nazi_zombie_asylum" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_theater" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME")if( isDefined( level.script ) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )
[/pre] so after your done doing that go into your launcher and tick the _zombiemode_weapons if it isnt ticked and build ff Fastfile and Build IWD File and test it, if it didnt work try this option
option 2
make a backup of your _zombiemode_weapons.gsc just incase if this doesnt work, now open _zombiemode_weapons and remove everything and paste this into it
this editor wont let me paste in the code so go to this site https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/moving-box-help/5560/and paste the _zombiemode_weapons code and see if it works.
Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:21:15 pm by PositiveGamerz
Date Registered: 24 October 2019
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ricardo_rpg's Groups
ricardo_rpg's Contact & Social Links[ °/.Content Deleted.\° ]#1656
i was stuck on the same thing for weeks but i got it to work, so you have 2 options. (also make sure to keep backups of your scripts incase this doesn't work)
option 1 is
go into root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps and go into YOURMAPNAME.gsc and locate

Code Snippet
cpp
    // Magic Boxes -- The Script_Noteworthy Value Names On Purchase Trigger In Radiant
    boxArray = ;
    boxArray = "start_chest";
    boxArray = "chest1";
    boxArray = "chest2";
    boxArray = "chest3";
    boxArray = "chest4";
    boxArray = "chest5";
    level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;
now put // infront of the boxes you arent using for example if i only had the start_chest and chest1 you would put // infront of the rest just dont put // infront of boxArray = ; and level.DLC3.PandoraBoxes = boxArray;
so after your done doing that go into root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps _zombiemode_weapons.gsc if you dont have _zombiemode_weapons.gsc go to root/raw/maps and find _zombiemode_weapons and copy and paste it to root/mods/YOURMAPNAME/maps now enter the code with notepad or preferably notepad++ now find all places that say nazi_zombie_factory and add YOURMAPNAME to it so for example do this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if(level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME")if(isDefined(level.script) && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_sumpf") && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_factory") && (level.script != "nazi_zombie_coast") && (level.script != "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") && level.box_moved == true && isDefined(level.pulls_since_last_ray_gun) )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") && isDefined(level.pulls_since_last_tesla_gun) )if( level.script == "nazi_zombie_asylum" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_theater" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME")if( isDefined( level.script ) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )if( isDefined(level.script) && (level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "YOURMAPNAME") )
[/pre] so after your done doing that go into your launcher and tick the _zombiemode_weapons if it isnt ticked and build ff Fastfile and Build IWD File and test it, if it didnt work try this option
option 2
make a backup of your _zombiemode_weapons.gsc just incase if this doesnt work, now open _zombiemode_weapons and remove everything and paste this into it
this editor wont let me paste in the code so go to this site https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/moving-box-help/5560/and paste the _zombiemode_weapons code and see if it works.
tysm, its the first time someone do an answer to one of my posts, anyways. i tried the option 2 since it looked more easy, and it worked..
EDIT: this also fixed that i never saw the ray gun on the box and i was not able to get it even after hour of hitting the box
Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 03:52:48 pm by ricardo_rpg
Date Registered: 1 January 2020
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PositiveGamerz's Contact & Social Links
tysm, its the first time someone do an answer to one of my posts, anyways. i tried the option 2 since it looked more easy, and it worked..
No problem i was stuck on it for weeks and i saw your post so i wanted to try and help with it :)
Edit: i also had that glitch but i thought i was just super unlucky.
Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 03:58:30 pm by PositiveGamerz
:))1

Loading ...