Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

UGX-Mods

Welcome

Play Custom Zombies

Easy download & install of quality World at War Zombie maps with the UGX Map Manager.

Or take a look at our forum for more maps, including work in progress and beta maps:

Looking for something specific?

UGX News

xx

UGX-Mods has moved to a different file-hosting service

broken avatar :(
by treminaor
12 years ago (June 15, 2012, 12:38:45 am)
Views: 2,143
Comments: 0

Final Update (1:10PM PST) - Update 1.2.2 of the UGX Map Manager is now live. You can find the update here, or just open your current .exe on your computer and it will update itself.

Update (1:00AM PST) - We've discovered that there's a small issue in the way that we host the data (on our new server) that's read by the UGX Map Updater (contains the info for each map), so as soon as we work that out we will release the new update publicly. In the mean time, the current version of the app (1.2.1) is now downloading files from our new host, so you can enjoy the faster speeds right now without updating the program. We will release the update later today hopefully (June 15th).

If you appreciate the new download speeds and the effort that UGX makes to ensure a happy player, please consider donating. This new download service is being paid for out of pocket, just like the server the website is hosted on and the domain we use. <3

Update (11:27PM PST) - We have completed the file transfer to the new storage service. With my USA internet connection (32mb downspeed), I get an average of 4.0mb/s or higher download speed from these new servers. I hope that everyone will experience this amazing speed increase :) (Our old server was lucky to serve 1.0mb/s under light/no load). We will release an update to the UGX Map Manager that will update the app to use this new server, as well as address some other minor issues that have been fixed in the app :)

UGX-Mods has changed to a cloud storage service for hosting the maps that you download using our Map Manager program. This will ensure that not only is our bandwidth and download speed greatly increase...
Read More
xx

S1ippery Jim's game with W1NG3D

by W1NG3D
12 years ago (June 12, 2012, 05:38:33 am)
Views: 3,098
Comments: 2
In this video, I got the chance to sit down and enjoy a game on my very own map Kneipe der Untoten, during which S1ippery Jim asked me a bit about mapping, UGX and various other things. :) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLdDYGWJ7vY
Read More
ugx_hand

[Manager] Zombie House v1.0 by W1NG3D

by W1NG3D
12 years ago (June 09, 2012, 04:55:38 pm)
Views: 17,681
Comments: 3
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Zombie House is a very small map which pits players inside Winged Manor, with limited space and resources!
It is a stock Der Riese-based map with a random weapons box (which doesn't move), a Pack-a-Punch machine, power switch and all four perks. There are four rooms to unlock, and a lot of open windows, so this map is actually harder than it may seem at first - with such a small, cramped space and almost nowhere to run, you have to be very sharp to survive :)

I created the map in less than a day, simply to prove that with a bit of effort, you can make a map which looks detailed and unique. In a way I'm trying to discourage people from releasing blocky, simple box maps by showing what can be done in the same amount of time. :P And who knows, maybe he set the record for the quickest-made zombie map in World at War :D

Since I did adhere to a challenge of a 1-day start-to-finish map, it is very small and lacks custom features. However there is a win menu which treminaor kindly set up (in less than 15 minutes, too!). Here are some screenshots of the map in-game:

Read More

Subscribe via RSS
Loading ...