UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.2 (Final Update)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by sethnorris
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PhilMcHawk's Groups
PhilMcHawk's Contact & Social Links
Yay, I love it when great maps with a lot of time put into them are ruined by invincible bosses and the worst Pack-a-Punch room I've ever fucking seen since Ascension! I don't care if it's part of the Easter Egg and whatever, having a boss that won't die, is fast and kills you as easily as any other zombie IS NOT FUN. Not that it matters, I suppose...this map's been out so long...and at least it has the only Sten that isn't held by the magazine, so points for that I guess.

Maybe you should start with some box maps to get a feel for the mechanics, instead of crying about the difficulty of every other map. Or maybe even some easy originals like Shi-no numa, der Riese or any BO3 map.
Date Registered: 10 February 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eating Doritos and making maps. LEAVE ME ALONE!
Signature
From how you all blew something so small up, I can tell that you all are libtards.  Just worthless fucking libtards.
You went full retard man... never go full retard. :derp:
TGMKTheII's Groups
TGMKTheII's Contact & Social Linkshttps://steamcommunity.co
Yay, I love it when great maps with a lot of time put into them are ruined by invincible bosses and the worst Pack-a-Punch room I've ever fucking seen since Ascension! I don't care if it's part of the Easter Egg and whatever, having a boss that won't die, is fast and kills you as easily as any other zombie IS NOT FUN. Not that it matters, I suppose...this map's been out so long...and at least it has the only Sten that isn't held by the magazine, so points for that I guess.

Umm. Last I checked there is no boss if you don't touch the strange cube when you teleport. LOL Don't touch the damn thing if you don't want to deal with the boss. I've completed the easter egg and defeated the boss at least 15 times now because I thought this map was so enjoyable. If you don't want him to run, here's a suggestion, DONT SHOOT HIM! PAP is very similar to buried. I figured it out on the first time playing the map and I have NEVER gone down in that area.

If you don't like the map, don't play the thing. I believe this is one of the greatest custom maps out there and yes, there a few minute things that are wrong with it, such as getting stuck on the doors when passing through the fountain room, but nothing wrong with the easter egg, the boss or really anything that is game  breaking or difficult. It is a fairly large map and there is plenty of room throughout it so if you go down or are having trouble, it's something your doing, NOT the map creator or the map itself. Thank you, and goodbye.

Loading ...