UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Beta] UGX Mod Standalone v1.1.0 (updated 1/3/2016)

HOTPINNED
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by treminaor
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
So when I was finished adding weapons I started to then add perks, trap, pap, elemental machines to my map and the red box for the turret. Then compiled and it then just crashed my waw all together. So I slowly deleted shit until it was able to compile and actually launch the game. Ihave now added everything back BUT when adding the turret pre fab back in my map crashes for no reason. So no turret for me... Hope this doesn't break the mod... Is it needed? What is the turret for? I still haven't gotten to all game modes but everything so far work fine without it.

Also I'm finding that in gun game only if you dolphin drive when the player hits the ground it acts as if 1 bullet is shot from your gun on ground impact  but doesn't actually use a bullet. and then auto triggers the reload animation.

And in some areas of my map console spams me with yellow text saying that I have one dog spawn And need ugx-mod tools patch or to add another riser struct.  Pretty sure the ugx-mod 1.1 said it installs ugxmod tools patch on install of the mod and I went into radiant and added riser structs to the certain areas but no luck still yellow text spamming me.

When I had a fire elemental weapon it would not register my kills for a soul chest but ice and others worked fine towards kill count for the soul chest.

One last thing. I'd like to release it to the public so everyone can try but I'm stuck I how to edit the main menu screen so it will say "my map name" instead of example and by example person

Other then those couple issues I can't find much... Going to keep testing and adding more.

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
yes the turret is required, usually placed under the map as i think its only "referenced" when the proper turret in game is used

you need to edit the menu image in "photoshop"
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get a map with the UGX mod 1.1 to load with developer and developer_script set?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get a map with the UGX mod 1.1 to load with developer and developer_script set?
If I run the map through launcher and set developer to "1" and developer_script to "1" then it worked just fine never tried through console while in-game though
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
If I run the map through launcher and set developer to "1" and developer_script to "1" then it worked just fine never tried through console while in-game though

So setting developer to 1(or 2), developer_script to 1 and launching your map(i assume pax, right?) works for you? No unhandled exception?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
iBarnett's Groups
So setting developer to 1(or 2), developer_script to 1 and launching your map(i assume pax, right?) works for you? No unhandled exception?
Ya on pax. No seemed to work fine.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Ya on pax. No seemed to work fine.

Well... damn.

For me, it crashes everytime with this:

Spoiler: click to open...

FFS, World at War and its memory issues. What does that even mean? That it failed to allocated memory for a variable?

Guess i'll just need to play around with the UGX Mod scripts and find out...
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Well... damn.

For me, it crashes everytime with this:

Spoiler: click to open...

FFS, World at War and its memory issues. What does that even mean? That it failed to allocated memory for a variable?

Guess i'll just need to play around with the UGX Mod scripts and find out...

Was that for my map that you tried to use developer and developer_script on?
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Was that for my map that you tried to use developer and developer_script on?

No, PAX. However, its the same issue regardless of the map itself. Any map that runs the UGX mod has this issue.

The only exception is UGX Requiem and even that depends on the version:

V1.0 ran in developer mode(though with the glitchy texture issue)

V1.1 crashes with black screen(again, memory limit?)

V1.2 crashes with max script variable error

Edit: The reason i did PAX was because it had less custom scripts than CSGO_Nuke, making it easier for me to debug.
Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:03:42 am by daedra descent
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
No, PAX. However, its the same issue regardless of the map itself. Any map that runs the UGX mod has this issue.

The only exception is UGX Requiem and even that depends on the version:

V1.0 ran in developer mode(though with the glitchy texture issue)

V1.1 crashes with black screen(again, memory limit?)

V1.2 crashes with max script variable error

Edit: The reason i did PAX was because it had less custom scripts than CSGO_Nuke, making it easier for me to debug.

Oh okay, was just curious. Thought it had something to do with a problem on my map.
Date Registered: 8 November 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
General_101's Groups
General_101's Contact & Social Linksgeneral_20776561198041863674general_207
Not sure if this has been asked before so apologies if so. I installed the UGX mod on my map and it works flawlessly so far. The mod however seems to hide the LAN option from the cooperative screen and disables the coop button all together if one does not have a connection to the internet. I have to assume that this was done to fight pirates but it makes it very annoying in my area as internet isn't always available. To top that i have less latency with my brothers playing on LAN instead of online. Is there a way to change this myself or is the UGX team going to change this?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I just noticed why some people are having problems with the Start Game button and/or the Save & Close button being missing in UGX Mod v1.1 maps. There are two files which MUST be in your map's mod folder in appdata in order for the persistent settings to load properly for players who have never played your map before:

- ugx_userconfig.cfg
- disableXboxController.cfg

I put these files in the root/mods/mapname folder assuming that Launcher would copy them over to the appdata/mods/mapname folder upon compile, but APPARENTLY it ignores cfg files So until I figure out a nice way of getting those files to be automatically placed for people, please just make sure you copy them into the appdata folder once yourself. Once you put them there the first time they should stay forever, no need to do it over and over again.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Any update on the beta Trem? Have you been able to reduce memory usage and/or script variable usage at all?

Date Registered: 17 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
psychoboyz843's Groups
psychoboyz843's Contact & Social Linksc495783
Hey, i have got everything working good i just need to know how to use the wall weapon prefab?

Double Post Merge: January 30, 2016, 08:40:13 pm
I take that back I read up on it and found out how to do it, can I get a weapons list please???
Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:40:13 pm by psychoboyz843
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
osmightymanos's Groups
osmightymanos's Contact & Social LinksMiiGHTYM4NMiiGHTYM4Nv2
Feeling silly now all the bits I mentioned in the thread I just made have come up in this thread  :alone:

Full weapons list used to be here but the link no longer seems to work. https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/List+of+weapons+available+in+UGX+Mod+Standalone+v1.1

I too had the issue in which whenever I added a perk to my map, the game would crash upon starting the game. I gave my map source to a friend to check and he confirmed that there was something I had in my map causing the crash. I ended up getting a copy of his map_source and creating my map again in that one. Could be turret related as I don't believe I have that prefab in my map, yet I have had no errors in my map regarding the turrets so far. With the small exception that occasionally when I first go to purchase a turret, and click on purchase, it does not allow me to place the turret, the turret model does not appear, I have to go back to the machine and click buy turret again. Don't think it's charging me it's just not realising I clicked buy? coming up with the hud saying "press F to place turret" though.

Overall though loving the ease of the mod helper and keep the updates rolling out!!!  :D

Double Post Merge: January 31, 2016, 01:57:08 pm
Also another quick thing to note, whenever I first buy a perk in my map (excluding quick revive) I have the bottle drinking animation but the bottle itself is not there. When I then go to buy another perk, the bottles are working correctly.
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:57:08 pm by osmightymanos

Loading ...