Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
(MOTD Plane Located) = Apparently, the plane used to attempt an escape out of "Alcatraz" in Mob of the Dead is located on the Shadows of Evil Map in the linked picture. This shouldn't be too surprising as it is believed that the creators of Shadows of Evil consists of the Black Ops 2 campaign team that made MOTB. Additionally, it is presumed that Morg City can be seen in the distance of MOTB and that both storylines are strongly related, mainly due to the iteration playstyle. http://imgur.com/FdcfqTb

So when I said I heard that there were connections between MOTD and Shadows before it came out, and i got all that hate?

Also when i said it had to be set "before" the world war, this is the 1890s apparently? ( MOTD being very early 1900s or before - which also predates the first "recorded outbreak" mentioned in the O4 story )

Pretend After life mode ( "beast mode" ), same time frame ( or close ) and the actual plane we used has been sighted

hell im pretty sure one of the number codes we used were 666 ( the number of the "beast" ) with a unexplained demonic announcer

All the sounds are reused from MOTD

Made by the MOTD "team"

even the start pistol looks llike the one from MOTDs intro

Which also brings into question that people were claiming the place you are in Shadows, can be seen in the distance from MOTD, which narrows down its supposed location to somewhere near the golden gate bridge

lol, anyway, anyone else found anything interesting? Apparently theres a map of origins floating around somewhere, and as for the time line in the giant, most are now saying its a new timeline now due to the intro, making the previous one irrelevent, but i wanna know what "test subjects" he speaks of?

My only theory could be its um... us?

2 were kidnapped "before" verruct ( well 3 but one died ) Then Richtofen had Dempse - the sole survivior - from Verruct captured to take the dead guys place - before Shi no Numa. Current theories hold that this takes place "before" Shi no numa, but no word of what order in regards to verruct

So we "may or may not" have been captured in this timeline, the alternative means theres two of us ( well except Edward lol ) runing around somewhere at least - I find this less likely

cant even swingthat they were not there to "abduct" due to origins - or richtofen would also not be there in the first place
Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:10:01 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...