UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[35/40] Return to Kneipe der Untoten UGX Edition - If only this bar had beer...

broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by treminaor
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0.3! For a full list of features, click here.

W1NG3D is certainly a community veteran who is also currently developing community favorites such as Infection Ward and Zombie Chernobyl.

Setting: The map takes place where the original Kniepe der Unoten left off. You are back in the same bar, but time has passed and the bar has clearly been overrun for a while.

Positives: The map is beautifully detailed, and although it is a revisiting of the original, it still has new areas that make it unique. It's fun to notice the subtle changes in ambiance that allude to the original map, such as the crashed medic jeep in the wall - this is the jeep that circled the outside streets in the first map.

Negatives: I feel the map's size leaves a bit to be desired. The only time you spend in the basement is the few seconds it takes you to buy Speed Cola, and you don't go outside unless you need to turn the power on or hit the box. However, I don't think this map advertises itself as anything more than it is, so this is at most a minor complaint. Also there weren't any pleasant bathroom surprises from any floating heads.

Conclusion: This is a true classic of a map which has a lot of replay value and visuals. It's unique from the first version of the map, yet brings things into balance with references to the story of the first edition of the map. There's two versions, one with the UGX Mod and one which only features classic options.

Level of Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 10/10
Replayablility: 10/10

Score: 35/40

Download:
Available on the UGX Map Manager.
Date Registered: 13 February 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ballbags wins are the best wins in the world yeah
Signature
signed ballbags mcgee
profeshonal map develper
BallbagsMcGee's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BallbagsMcGee's Contact & Social Linksballbags.mcgee.5
bar is not verry gud becos ther isent enuff ballbags in it, allso it dusent have all the win custem feeturs of ballbags_3
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Billybob217's Contact & Social Links
bar is not verry gud becos ther isent enuff ballbags in it, allso it dusent have all the win custem feeturs of ballbags_3
Oh please do shut up, this map is amazing
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
I posted something passive agressive. I'm revoking it.
Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:31:26 pm by 90Dboy
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I posted something passive agressive. I'm revoking it.
I missed it :c
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The only thing I don't like about this version of the map is that the Jukebox is missing  :(
[UGX] Founder
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The only thing I don't like about this version of the map is that the Jukebox is missing  :(
Yeah :( There have been other bugs found with the map too - maybe if W1NG3D finds the motivation to release a patched version he could add the Jukebox in :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Yeah :( There have been other bugs found with the map too - maybe if W1NG3D finds the motivation to release a patched version he could add the Jukebox in :)
Yes! With elena siegman's songs :3 You should make them the standard for your jukebox Treminaor they are so good  :rainbow:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Trem, ballbagsmcgee have -10000 respect. Admin edit? :lol:
BTW the map looks awesome from images and I noticed some models from CoD4. I'm gonna play it later today.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Yes! With elena siegman's songs :3 You should make them the standard for your jukebox Treminaor they are so good  :rainbow:
The reason they were removed is because how overused they are. Once you hear them over and over again within every custom map with a type of music box it starts to get annoying.
Former UGX Co-Founder
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
UGX Co-Founder
Considering I've already released a grand total of 4 versions of Bar, I'm not sure it would be a great idea to release a fifth. :P In fact I'd rather focus on Infection Ward and other future projects rather than revisit this map again and again.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Considering I've already released a grand total of 4 versions of Bar, I'm not sure it would be a great idea to release a fifth. :P In fact I'd rather focus on Infection Ward and other future projects rather than revisit this map again and again.
Well its not really a new version. Its a patch to fix issues with your map. I honestly don't see how its a bad thing to make your map more presentable, you've been working on it for a decent while but yet you don't want the gameplay to be perfection? Sorry if this sounds disrespectful but I just don't understand. Even christmas and comosea had issues. I wasn't there for christmas but although you guys probably wanted to move on there were issues that needed to be fixed, and now that they are fixed its a better map all around and a lot more presentable.

Loading ...