Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
@tomikaze

Can you please post when this map has been released in the UGX client? I am getting problems and hope launching through there may sort it out. Awesome work, I hope I can play it!
Yes, I will make a post here on UGX when it will be in map manager. Can you describe the problem you are encountering?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 March 2017
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BattleVet's Groups
BattleVet's Contact & Social Links
Yes, I will make a post here on UGX when it will be in map manager. Can you describe the problem you are encountering?

I replied on the video, but I get an unhandled exception error, causing the game to crash. It may linked to the T4M d3d9.dll but I don't know. It crashes a little more than 3/4s of the way when loading the map.
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I replied on the video, but I get an unhandled exception error, causing the game to crash. It may linked to the T4M d3d9.dll but I don't know. It crashes a little more than 3/4s of the way when loading the map.

If you have t4m installed propperly and it's working, the version number in the main-menu screen on the bottom right should be 2.0.45. If that's the case and the game crashes during loading the map try lowering your texture settings.

If you dont have (working) t4m the version number will be something like 1.7..
Date Registered: 18 March 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Crushi99's Groups
Crushi99's Contact & Social Links
are there any new maps in sight? any ETA's? really like the mod so far but i want to play more than nuketown :x
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
are there any new maps in sight? any ETA's? really like the mod so far but i want to play more than nuketown :x

For sure! The next map on the list is Steviewonder87's Industrial Estate. It wont be too long before that releases, not giving any ETA's but soon(ish)!
After that my Greenhouse map is up, and by then the mod should also be available for other mappers to use.
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Um,
BO3 tools are not as limited as you seem to believe they are.
In fact, I think they already trump W@W's tools in almost every aspect.
Plus, BO3 just looks better.
Not to take away from this mod, as it does add a fresh new feel to W@W, and will probably keep it alive for a little bit longer.

I misspoke, what I was getting at is the lack of things from within the stock maps - SoE rituals, DE Bows, most of the 'bosses' etc

Either way I still feel the content of WaW maps both past and present outweigh the current level of BO3 creations
Date Registered: 22 March 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LunaRadeon's Groups
LunaRadeon's Contact & Social Links
This is the best mod i ever played missed this since v2.2,aslo can you add moar guns ;) (i miss the PPSH) anyways Nice work man  ;) ;) ;)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This is the best mod i ever played missed this since v2.2,aslo can you add moar guns ;) (i miss the PPSH) anyways Nice work man  ;) ;) ;)
More guns? MORE GUNS!?!?!?! There are already around 50 guns that can be upgraded and customized in a variety of ways and we actually had to take some guns out and the last one we cut was a Chrome PPSH with an under-barrel grenade launcher attachment and dual wield capabilities with special ammo where it shoots flaming kittens at the zombies. Damn, I wonder if it's too late to have Blunt add that back in  :-\
Date Registered: 17 September 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
Rare10124's Groups
Rare10124's Contact & Social Links
What do you mean? You can purchase damage upgrades for each gun through the in-game menu.

Double Post Merge: March 20, 2017, 03:23:45 am
Update video addressing issues with the mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjzzPK4WBc

yeah didn't realize that until i got deep into the mod * facepalm * but still great mod
Date Registered: 17 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
KenKazama's Groups
KenKazama's Contact & Social Linksvton007http://steamcommunity.comKen_Kazamavton007
Well we able to use 3.0 as a standalone mod like the previous versions of ZR? That's gonna be cool if you'll implement it.
Date Registered: 29 November 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
quickseed40's Groups
quickseed40's Contact & Social Links
The Raygun Mark II is really OP, it killed the Panzer in 1 burst when I 1st fought him. Also the Panzer can instantly be killed by using the teleporter, is there any way you can make so he either stays where he was before or he teleports near you when you teleport?
Date Registered: 20 November 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
peacefulmike's Groups
peacefulmike's Contact & Social Links
I have an issue, just got to prestige 4 ,lvl 51 and it came up with exp to go -1 million 650 thousand. I thought nothing of it but later it got to -2 million then i got promoted to 52 lvl and for every 500 exp from that start of the issue lvl'ed me up as if i was always lvl 1.
So after it stopped lvl'ing me up i was lvl 222. Very odd was going for the haymaker prestige but now it wont let me prestige because of this.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
More guns? MORE GUNS!?!?!?! There are already around 50 guns that can be upgraded and customized in a variety of ways and we actually had to take some guns out and the last one we cut was a Chrome PPSH with an under-barrel grenade launcher attachment and dual wield capabilities with special ammo where it shoots flaming kittens at the zombies. Damn, I wonder if it's too late to have Blunt add that back in  :-\

whew, gottem
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well we able to use 3.0 as a standalone mod like the previous versions of ZR? That's gonna be cool if you'll implement it.
Yes, it is going to eventually be a standalone mod where anyone can put it on their own maps.

The Raygun Mark II is really OP, it killed the Panzer in 1 burst when I 1st fought him. Also the Panzer can instantly be killed by using the teleporter, is there any way you can make so he either stays where he was before or he teleports near you when you teleport?
The Raygun has been nerfed & the teleporter no longer kills him I can confirm that. Thanks for the feedback : )

I have an issue, just got to prestige 4 ,lvl 51 and it came up with exp to go -1 million 650 thousand. I thought nothing of it but later it got to -2 million then i got promoted to 52 lvl and for every 500 exp from that start of the issue lvl'ed me up as if i was always lvl 1.
So after it stopped lvl'ing me up i was lvl 222. Very odd was going for the haymaker prestige but now it wont let me prestige because of this.
Gosh, sorry to hear that. We will do our best to address this issue for the next release. You shouldn't lose any progress though so that is good.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

I dont think you can send PM's yet, so i'll post here.
I'm wondering, when you reached prestige 4 did you keep playing and then it immediately bugged out?
Or did you actually activate the prestige, got prestige lvl5 and then in a new game it bugged out?

I can help out fixing your stats, can you read pm's? Then i'll send you a link with a fix

Loading ...