Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Update #10 - Special Guns
https://youtu.be/636Xko_67CE
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Here are some pics of the Realism Mod 3.0 Running on MikeVLC's map NUK37OWN. It runs pretty well but we need people who can do coop testing. So, if you have one or more friends you can coop test with message me and I'll send you a build of the map.
We are SO close to a release we just need to make sure that this mod runs as smoothly as possible and coop testing is essential at this point. Thanks guys  :)

Date Registered: 3 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
OgDRxGs's Groups
OgDRxGs's Contact & Social LinksOgdrvgs.XXLOgdrvgsOgdrvgsOgdrvgs
Here are some pics of the Realism Mod 3.0 Running on MikeVLC's map NUK37OWN. It runs pretty well but we need people who can do coop testing. So, if you have one or more friends you can coop test with message me and I'll send you a build of the map.
We are SO close to a release we just need to make sure that this mod runs as smoothly as possible and coop testing is essential at this point. Thanks guys  :)

(Image removed from quote.)
I Want Test It Out
Date Registered: 4 January 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ClearOrb's Groups
ClearOrb's Contact & Social Links
Wow! You've been doing amazing work. I LOVED realism 2.2 back in the day. I'd love to help test your co-op. Let me know!
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Basil Bonehead's Contact & Social LinksWho Uses Skype Anymore?B0N3HEAD

I'm in, i'd love to help test the coop
Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:37:40 pm by mann
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Here is a video update of where we are with the mod & Nuketown map.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCOxRMnSYvY
Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:40:40 pm by tomikaze
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
OgDRxGs's Groups
I Want To Ask Will Yall Have DLC On Zombies Realism v3.0 That Will Be Amazing To Have New Maps, Weapons, Perks, And More.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I Want To Ask Will Yall Have DLC On Zombies Realism v3.0 That Will Be Amazing To Have New Maps, Weapons, Perks, And More.
We are hoping that other people want to make maps with the Realism Mod 3.0 on it but no one has approached me or Blunt expressing interest yet. Hopefully once we actually release it that will change though  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
OgDRxGs's Groups
We are hoping that other people want to make maps with the Realism Mod 3.0 on it but no one has approached me or Blunt expressing interest yet. Hopefully once we actually release it that will change though  ;)
Ok Thanks You And This Mod 10/10
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
amazing work
Date Registered: 10 January 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
kirby_kiddd's Groups
kirby_kiddd's Contact & Social Linksxxdeath_in_lifexxkirby_kidddkirbykiddd

me and a few of my friend's would like to test this

i cant pm so im leaving my request on this post
Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:35:43 am by Sidzzz
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
OgDRxGs's Groups

Can send to me again my computer complete fried so I had to go buy another computer but may you plz sent to me again, Tomikaze? Thank You.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
amazing work
Thank you, I played til round 30 last night on Nuketown. Medic class, fully upgraded Bowie knife, fully upgraded Maverick sniper rifle with fast mags & extended mags attachments on it. Fully upgraded Weevil with fast mags, rapid fire and extended mags attachments on it. Total chaos and absolutely insane fun!

me and a few of my friend's would like to test this
i cant pm so im leaving my request on this post

Can send to me again my computer complete fried so I had to go buy another computer but may you plz sent to me again, Tomikaze? Thank You.

I'm getting some new links tonight for two maps so I'll test them out and if they work I'll send them to you once I have them. Two maps. TWO MAPS. TWO MAPS!!!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
OgDRxGs's Groups
Thank you, I played til round 30 last night on Nuketown. Medic class, fully upgraded Bowie knife, fully upgraded Maverick sniper rifle with fast mags & extended mags attachments on it. Fully upgraded Weevil with fast mags, rapid fire and extended mags attachments on it. Total chaos and absolutely insane fun!

I'm getting some new links tonight for two maps so I'll test them out and if they work I'll send them to you once I have them. Two maps. TWO MAPS. TWO MAPS!!!
Thanks So Much, Tomikaze & Bluntstuffy!!!

Double Post Merge: January 18, 2017, 05:44:36 pm

May You Plz Keep Nuketown On It I Would Like Get Finished Playing That Map With Other Maps Later On Thank You
Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:44:36 pm by OgDRxGs
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tomikaze's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
May You Plz Keep Nuketown On It I Would Like Get Finished Playing That Map With Other Maps Later On Thank You
Let's make a deal. If you stop beginning every word with a capital letter then I'll convince Blunt to keep the mod on Nuketown. If NOT, as god is my witness, he'll rip the mod out of that map like that guy who got his still beating heart ripped out of his body on Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom. Deal?  :D

Loading ...