UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[28/40] Group 931-How many doors do I have to buy?

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by theMCjunkie1
Date Registered: 4 March 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
When will Microsoft learn?
theMCjunkie1's Groups
theMCjunkie1's Contact & Social Linkswolfie442WOLF442TheMCjunkie1catpup123WOLF442

Creator: EAT13

Weapons:
This map has a lot of guns from the Call Of Duty Black Ops series and even has some from the Modern Warfare series. In the start of the map there is a AUG for 1,000 points, also there is a FN FAL for only 600 points on the wall. A problem I saw was the reload for STG44 was messed up making the clips disappear. Also the grenades didn't have any sound when they would explode.

Mapping and Details:
For the most part the map was well mapped and it had good detail, The zombies had different animations than what most maps would have and the perks would change locations. The tower was well detailed with the textures and the fire inside of the tower, and with the radio tower fallen through it. In some parts of the map there were some beginner mistakes like a missing texture in a room and on the wall the bricks weren't aligned. Also there were too many doors in the map, it felt like I was opening doors one after another just to get to the power. There wasn't much of a background, it was just some buildings in the distance, Also the lava on the map kills you too fast, I accidently stepped on it for 3 seconds and it killed me and it restarted the map on us. During the game the perk moved and it was still in the same spot only you couldn't buy it and it was invisible but, I liked how you could beat the map, you had to teleport to the area which, also had pack-a-punch, and you had to save 30,000 points to beat the map. I though this was good because it was more of a challenge to beat the map.

Final Verdict:
Map Detail 6/10: Missing textures and the background was very basic
Custom Content 9/10: Had a ton of guns and cool animations
Fun Scale 7/10: Gather some friends and enjoy sprinters in later rounds, would have been cooler if there was a better easter egg.
Replayability 6/10: The start was very long waiting for the zombies to get anywhere, gets frustrating to restart the map if you hit the lava
Overall Score 28/40

Map Download: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6819.0
Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:21:11 pm by theMCjunkie1
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

28/40 is a bit high according to me
Sure lot of weapons and double pap, but a lot of bugs when it first came out
Ending teleporter took 3k instead of 1.5k points
Quick revive wasnt working correctly, zombies stayed with player
Once you were in the buyable ending there room, you could not go back, so if you didnt had enough points to end you were surrounded by sprinters
This is on my top spot of "maps that make me rage quit"
I agree on most scores except replayability, should be a 3 or 4

Loading ...