Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

The map Farm 2.0 is a remake of the ever loved map Farm from Green Run in Black Ops 2 by DuaLVII. Now this is what I call a remake, not only did DuaL remake the map, he also stretched further and added extra features, most noticed are PHD and Electric Cherry and the Weapon Level system, which we'll get onto.

Pros:

It's hard not to find something to praise this map on, the Weapon Level system is a very nice addition, I found myself with a Colt M1911 Level 6 comfortably using it at Round 8, it is a nice replacement for Pack a Punch, allowing players to increase their weapons stats by getting kills and shooting zombies. Killing zombies, Shooting them and knifing add to the weapon level's XP.

PHD is a very welcomed addition for me and is a must on the map, if you play the map without PHD you'll know how explosive effect your player gets can be annoying after killing a zombie on fire. PHD completely removes this effect, you'll find yourself also trying to jump off high ledges a lot, PHD is very useful there also.

Electric Cherry, while not a necessary perk, is very useful at the highrounds, it works as expect, killing zombies upon reload and radius of the electricity is dependant on ammo in clip while reloading. I found it very, very useful at high rounds.

Ahh and the zombies bosses, good 'ol Brutus and the hated loved Napalm Zombie. And what's even better, don't like them? You can turn them off, both can spawn at any given time and are pretty strong, but they add that sense of challenge to the map and thus I consider a good inclusion.

Last but not least: I loved the HUD and Custom Round Icon and sound, the HUD was very well done, the custom round icon and rotating box when changing rounds might have been a small thing but it was cool. The perk shaders on the HUD were also cool, 4 Perks shaders would be on one line and your last 2 perks would be above them.

Cons:

The only thing I can say was a little disappointing was the delay on the Claymores, the delay on a small map meant by the time the front zombie had passed the claymore, it was only going off, it made them for most part useless for defence.

Conclusion: The map is a very, very good remake, like I said earlier, DuaL did not only replicate Farm, but he went further with bosses, extra weapons and feature such as Weapon Level.

Level of Detail: 9/10
Custom Content: 8/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replay-ability: 9/10

Overall: 34/40

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6274.0
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
alex-125's Groups
alex-125's Contact & Social Links
Cool Review Scobalula ! ;)
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Nice review! Agreed with everything.

Loading ...