Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Read page 1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 May 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SeANKaN3's Groups
SeANKaN3's Contact & Social Links
I downloaded this about a year ago with no problems, but I had to reset my computer so I downloaded it again, but it is not allowing me to download any of the maps. It pops up with an error message - "Could not access the file requested. Please try another mirror or try again later. Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden." Then just random stuff after that.

Any help so I can get back to playing would be greatly appreciated :)
Date Registered: 20 February 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
juggernog22's Groups
juggernog22's Contact & Social Links
I am having trouble with old maps that start with nazi_zombie_pirateship for example these maps were downloaded from zom mods. I am wondering if it was because some were zip files I did an extract all on a windows 10 still not working even when I try console commands like devmap, spdevmap, map, I do not know the reason for this. I do have ugm mod installer version 1.0 not sure if that makes a difference
Date Registered: 23 September 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NexusRP's Groups
NexusRP's Contact & Social Links
I'm trying to use UGX Map Manager but my Firewall is blocking it, what do i unblock??
Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 05:13:29 pm by Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 11 April 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
gavin123's Groups
gavin123's Contact & Social LinksAtiken Road
when I launch a map it takes me to the campaign and when i click on mods it says launch and launch without mods but in the list there is nothing their
Date Registered: 7 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
olxvxr's Groups
olxvxr's Contact & Social LinksIts_OliIts_Oli
I've downloaded the ugx application, downloaded Leviathan and another map on it, yet they don't appear in my Mod Menu when I open WaW, I've tried Zombiemodding and that didn't work, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and retrying, and the maps still don't appear in my Mod menu, all of my friends, tutorials and the steps are crystal clear, and I do everything that needs to be done, and it still doesn't work. P.s. My WaW was purchased from Steam.  :( :-\
Date Registered: 12 April 2017
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
wowdisgood's Groups
wowdisgood's Contact & Social Links
So, I've downloaded the steam version but it gave a different set of files that doesn't include the mods file and isn't named activision, what do I do?
Date Registered: 22 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CANADIAN_404's Groups
CANADIAN_404's Contact & Social Links
it's cool how there's not been any help to people asking my question that I can understand.

I've done everything correctly. I don't have an antivirus installed at the moment. On the map manager, whenever I try to launch a map (We'll say the Nazi Zombies version of cs_assault), it takes me to the game and nothing happens.

I tried to launch it with the console (map cs_assault) but nothing happened.

None of the mods show up in the mod list.

If anyone else has solved this problem, help would be really nice. Help from staff would be highly appreciated.
Date Registered: 11 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mistblack's Groups
mistblack's Contact & Social Links
I do not get a start game button when trying to play a custom map. I also do not have a save and close on the UGX Mod Options for FOV, hitmarkers, FOV in ADS, Weapon Bob/Sway, Using Controller, and Joystick.
Date Registered: 26 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
IdkAboutMemes's Groups
IdkAboutMemes's Contact & Social Links
I use the custom maps it downloads and says its in my mods folder but when i launch the game, its nowhere to be found Im using windows 10 any help?
Date Registered: 24 July 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zambieduck300's Groups
zambieduck300's Contact & Social Links
Ok so ive had multiple problems trying to get mods and custom maps to work on my PC.  I finnaly installed the UGX mod manager and it runs fine. when i download maps from ugx and other websites it shows up in the manager just fine. but when i got to tools and try to run a map, World at War will start perfectly but when i click "mods" nothing comes up.  and also checked my mods folder and nothing was there either.  i need halp
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
Sacred_Crimson's Contact & Social Links
Say you re-named your Custom Map files for more organization. Because re-naming them doesn't effect you in solo mode. But it effects you trying to play Co-op.

How do you find the original 'Mapname'?
Is the original Mapname in one of the files that's in that particular Custom Zombies Mod folder? If not, how?
Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:47:03 pm by Sacred_Crimson
Date Registered: 25 June 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
So im having some problems with the map manager. I try to access the mods and it says it loads, but it doesn't load anything, it just reverts to the normal startup screen. could it be a small bug in the system? i can't seem to access most of the custom mods i get from here either.
Date Registered: 15 August 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LX699's Groups
LX699's Contact & Social Links
The only thing that could be the problem is a firewall or antivirus blocking the program from connecting to the internet. The server is currently online and there are no issues with connection at this time.

a question they found the answer to that problem is that I have the same and I already know about the firewall
Date Registered: 13 January 2018
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Corive's Groups
Corive's Contact & Social LinksViperMADNESS9372Corvette596Corvette596Corvette596
When I try to install the ugx map manager it gives me an error saying that I can't connect to the internet when I'm clearly am and also it says that the firewall might be blocking it but i added it to the fire wall please help!  >:(

Loading ...