Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
scriptz's Groups
scriptz's Contact & Social Linksbobby_z_beginB0BBY-Z-B3G1N
hello, first off I would quickly like to apologize to ugx community,
i realize a couple nights ago i had posted that i would have satchel charge buildable
uploaded, I been having major issues with my current isp and cant switch isp's until end of the month,
when i get paid (last day of the month specifically :P)
anyways so thats why im late on upload but i have here
for you now, buildable satchel charge & buildable jukebox cd's
to start here is Jukebox buildable (i am just finishing up instructions.txt for buildable satchel) :

Buildable Notes:

- Jukebox starts with one song in the list, and there are 6 cd's for player to find around the map  ,
  each one when added to jukebox adds a new song in the list :)

- Bobby Z's Buildables -
- UGX JUKEBOX CD's -
[/glow]

Instructions:

- First off go to the directory you extracted the files to (the files included in .rar download) 
  and open the mods folder then rename the folder "nazi_zombie_MAPNAME" to match your map name.

- Then go back to the directory containing your extracted files
  and copy all the folders then paste in your COD:WAW root folder.

- Then go to your maps folder (located in codwaw-root/mods/)
  and open the mod.csv and add the following at the bottom,
  then close & save :

menufile,ui/scriptmenus/ugx_jukebox.menu
material,jukebox_bg
material,buildable_cd_shader
xanim,jukebox_button_press
xanim,jukebox_start_anim
xanim,jukebox_end_anim
xanim,jukebox_loop_anim
xmodel,jukebox_on
weapon,sp/jukebox_button_press
sound,ugx_jukebox_music,,all_sp
sound,ugx_jukebox_buildable,,all_mp
fx,ugx/jukebox_idle

- NOTE: if you already have one of my other buildables in your map
  you will not need build sound as you already have it
  so ignore this line when adding those lines to mod.csv : sound,ugx_jukebox_buildable,,all_mp

- Now open the maps folder in your maps folder, and open "nazi_zombie_MAPNAME.gsc"
  (NOTE: Your maps name would be in place of MAPNAME lol) then find this :

/*--------------------
    ZOMBIE MODE
   ----------------------*/
   [[level.DLC3.weapons]]();
   [[level.DLC3.powerUps]]();
   maps\_zombiemode::main();

- Now add this under maps\_zombiemode::main(); :

thread maps\ugx_jukebox::jukebox_init();

- Then add this above maps\_zombiemode::main(); :

maps\ugx_jukebox::jukebox_precache();

- So it looks like this :

/*--------------------
    ZOMBIE MODE
   ----------------------*/
   [[level.DLC3.weapons]]();
   [[level.DLC3.powerUps]]();
   maps\ugx_jukebox::jukebox_precache();
   maps\_zombiemode::main();
   thread maps\ugx_jukebox::jukebox_init();

- Then close & save.

- Now open your map in radiant and add prefabs, placement goes as follows :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ugx_jukebox.map = This is the prefab of UGX's Jukebox (customized for buildable), Place it where you want it to be.

- jukebox_cd_loc_01.map = This is the prefab of the first cd player can pick up to add to jukebox, Place it where you want.
- jukebox_cd_loc_02.map = This is the prefab of the second cd player can pick up to add to jukebox, Place it where you want.
- jukebox_cd_loc_03.map = This is the prefab of the third cd player can pick up to add to jukebox, Place it where you want.
- jukebox_cd_loc_04.map = This is the prefab of the fourth cd player can pick up to add to jukebox, Place it where you want.
- jukebox_cd_loc_05.map = This is the prefab of the fifth cd player can pick up to add to jukebox, Place it where you want.
- jukebox_cd_loc_06.map = This is the prefab of the sixth cd player can pick up to add to jukebox, Place it where you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- After you've added these prefabs close radiant saving your changes.

- Once back at Launcher select "Mod Builder" tab, then select your map, and then select newly added files in the list and build your mod, with "Build mod.ff Fastfile" & "Build IWD File" both selected.

- Then Finally select "Compile Level" tab, then select your map  and compile as you normally would.

Final Notes:

- If you already have jukebox in your map you can use that one just ignore parts
  of tutorial to do with adding jukebox, and add everything else (i.e shader , texture , sound , cd prefabs)
  also if that's the case be sure to replace your prefab with my prefab as they are the same , however mine has extra entities required by the script :P also you must replace your copy of ugx jukebox script with copy i included
as it as well has been customized for buildable :D

- Now if you simply just want to customize music to your liking just follow tutorial on ugx to do so (very easy to follow)
  just when you go to add sound info in the script for jukebox , only one song is in there as the rest are called in buildable script, so to edit other songs you will need to edit in jukebox buildable script i included.

- Be sure to give credit xD
  Credit mainly goes to ugx for there jukebox :D
  Credit also goes to don goony for his hack function & knuckle crack function.
  and finally i would also like a little credit as making the buildable was alot of work :P

- If you have any troubles with it, or even just need help customizing it, just add me to steam (bobby_z_begin) and ill be glad to help.
 (also if you add me i always share stuff early with people on my steam friends list for testing purposes etc)

BYZMODZ
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 July 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
It can get better than michael bay!
IronJaws2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
IronJaws2's Contact & Social Links
this is awesome cant wait to use this :D
Date Registered: 22 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
scriptz's Groups
thank you :D satchel will be uploaded shortly i just finished instructions  , just waiting on video to upload before i post tutorial :P  then i got more i plan to upload 2moro
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Thank you for sharing all these buildables to the community. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
Date Registered: 1 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Maps Completed - Slapshot - Suspended
Signature
hardpoint_taken's Groups
Could you make a list of what you wanna make??? Plzzzzzzzz :D :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
scriptz's Groups
well quite a bit of it is already made just a matter of me preparing all files you need with instructions i just finished gettin satchel charge ready im also getting ready buildable drop ladder , so i can upload those 2 tonight , then here is more stufff i plan to share with the community :D

BUILDABLES:
- (2-part buildable) buildable ammo machine with buildable cool down switch (plr may use ammo machine after it is built , however after every use it needs cool down and to cool down player must build switch :D)

- buildable thundergun

- buildable power switch (actually made to work with Sniperbolt's power switch prefab ,  it works very well :) )

- buildable pack a punch (uses actual bo1 parts & model from tranzit :D)

- buildable keycard system (think along the lines of classic duke nukem 3d , different color keycards to open door or doors)

- key to open door

- powerup buildables (what i mean by that is buildables where parts are dropped  in powerup form and player picks them up as they go, similar to origins i believe)

- buildable i-pad music player (i took toms music box and made a ipad out of it , it is a buildable that requires power you must find power block , attach/build it , then power on ipad to use , ipad can have to 8 songs :P lol shitty ipad i know good thing its in game n not real ayy :P lol anyways ipad starts with its screen off when its powered on its screen shows menu from actual ipad :P and when you play song it goes to now playing menu )

- buildable perk machine (one of my 8 custom perk machines i am making buildable :D , ill keep surprise what perk machine till i share but i think community will be pleased)

- buildable ladders from tranzit (both hatch ladder and step ladder from the bus)

- drawable wall weapons from buried (just waiting till i get my hands on chalk draw xanim and i can release, i been having troubles getting that xanim specifically )

i have more buildables to share and more on the way but i want to keep some a surpise :P

POWER-UPS:
- ammo-machine sale (requires you have a ammo machine and that it cost points to use :P) - drop price of ammo machine.

- blood money - same as in origins.

- zombie blood (30 seconds) -  same as in origins.

- invincibility (30 seconds) - player becomes invincible for remaining time of powerup. (comes in handy with buildables i find lol :) )

- infinite ammo (30 seconds) - gives player infinite ammo.

- medicinal ammunition (30 seconds) - similar to buried ballistic knives with revive , if you have this powerup any weapon can revive a plr by shooting them , but only for the next 30 seconds :P

- lock down (30 seconds) - basically does what leeroy does in buried locks the box from moving but only for 30 seconds :P

- musician's mayhem - this is my favourite powerup i made, basically it has 5 songs and everytime you get powerup it plays a song at random and gives player some points , however its designed to work with all music in the map so if player happens to try and play a song while they have that powerup and song is already playing , text comes on screen saying , a song is already playing and points are taken from player as a penalty. Basically blood money with music :P
NOTE: amount of songs can be changed to w.e you want i just chose 5 as im already up 2 over 30 songs in springfield.

- steroids (30 seconds) - player gets unlimited sprint & higher jump.

- triple points (30 seconds) - same as double points, but triple points.

- zombie chronic (marijuana) (30 seconds) - zombies get a bong hit , then smoke clouds go around there head, and no matter what round , they get stoned and walk slow for duration of powerup :D

- nose candy (cocaine) (30 seconds) - vision goes red , health gets stronger , speed gets faster , and zombies are weaker.

PERK MACHINES:
(released already) paranormal potion - gives player low gravity.

manipul-aid - gives player ability to consume more perks then 4 if he has this perk.

chug-a-thunder - whatever gunplayer gets or has with this perk on discharges a burst of thunder like thundergun along with guns natural bullets or firetype :P (i.e. if you have flamethrower and get this perk your shooting flames and thunder :D)

booster brew - gives player ability to dolphin dive and increased jump height.

millionaire's margarita - when player earns points as he or she plays with this perk , they get x4 the amount.
as for other 3 perk machines, you'll have to wait to know what they are :P

lol i have alot more but if i wanna be able to share more tonight i need to get back to preparing files now :P so i shall get back to work on it now , ill be sure to upload buildable drop ladder & buildable satchel charge tonight , and when i go to upload more 2moro , i will add another list of stuff i plan to share in the comments :D again thanks for downloading , enjoy  everyone :D

BYZMODZ
[/b]
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
All those sounds amazing :D. Cant wait to see them get released!
Date Registered: 22 February 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Brains
fiveseven hd's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
fiveseven hd's Contact & Social Linksjaminboggs76561198122502681FiveSevenHD
okay I just added a couple of these items to my actual bucket list  :D
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Wow, This Buildable is a very good implementation on custom maps. Could be a kind of secondary easteg egg :D

As a suggestion... the final users could add our custom songs creating a folder inside the mod folder called songs (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\custom_map\songs)  :P

By the way! If you want, take a look in this topic that i made a few months ago, some cool ideas.  ::)

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4402.msg48597#msg48597
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
scriptz's Groups
hey just uploaded satchel charge for the community, again srry bout delay i been having alot of internet issues , lol finally switching my isp tommorow so, my internet will be better soon :P anyways just wanted mention a couple more things that i actually just got a start on the other day and forgot to put them in the list for ya, so here they are: :D

- buildable zombie counter
- buildable elevator
- buildable electric trap
- buildable acid trap
- buildable perk machine

:P

also one more thing, in my jukebox buildable youll notice satchel part has fx on it (powerup lookin fx), however since that jukebox video i recorded , and before i uploaded  satchel , that has been changed , so basically everything still the same on satchel buildable , just no part fx. Reason i removed them is i found them to noticeable, made parts too easy to find, and so did a couple other ppl , so i took em out :D part still rotates (you'll see in video ;))

Double Post Merge: May 27, 2015, 09:06:50 pm
o ya any buildable ideas , let me know , ill be happy to make :P as you can tell by my uploads i love to make buildables
Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:06:50 pm by scriptz
Date Registered: 10 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
Signature
-Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
When I tried to put this in my map, it looked like it worked (all the models loaded in) but whenever you use the Jukebox it just freezes you until you get killed by a zombie, and then when you get back up, you have lost your weapons and can't get anymore  :-\
Also when you try to pick up a CD, it just gives you the little hand icon, and pressing USE doesn't do anything.

I assume this is a problem on my part, but I don't what it could be, because I thought I followed the installation pretty well
Date Registered: 18 June 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
lastatthevampyer's Contact & Social Links
cds are not showing up for me when i try to place them on the map please help

Loading ...