Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
= WAR ROOM SURVIVAL =
Final
April 9th, 2015. 2:35 AM

War Room Survival, the final version. This version is more polished than the now outdated versions. This mod takes you into blackops zombies FIRST "custom" map. You and up to three(four total) other teammates are set to survive within the walls of the Pentagons War Room. This level contains a variety of perks, wall weapons, and the random weapon box. Test your skill and don't give up and compare your stats with friends!

This mod includes:
Fully functioning perk machines w/ 4 originals | PhD Flopper | Who's Who | Wall Buys (mp5k, stakeout, pm63, frags, bowie, claymore) | Random Weapon Box | Pack-A-Punch | And hours of entertainment

War Room Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLrLdSklVb0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBovCNZtYL4 This one is slightly outdated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg7UMFth82k This one is slightly outdated as well (with coding).

Lead Developer: George1589 (Darkstare6423) - Coder

Co Developer: Antlions (Utamia) - partial coding and everything else

If you find any bugs PLEASE leave a comment to let me and my friend know, we're eager to send any bugfix update.

New bugfix | War Room Survival final 1.1
Bowie Knife and Claymore moved to more friendly locations.
Who's Who no longer resets custom set field of view once spawned in as a doppleganger.
Bowie knife, Frag grenades and Claymore all have been polished and now work like they normally would.
Who's Who updated with new vision.
Buying Who's Who as the doppleganger now resets your doppleganger status and kills the downed self.
Who's Who is now more user friendly as the zombies won't immediately attack the player once spawned in as a doppleganger.
Fixed pack a punch triggering treyarchs three gun prevention script when taking a weapon out of the pack a punch with two weapons in the inventory. !AKA! taking a gun out of the pack a punch with two weapons now replaces the currently holding weapon.

New Bugfix | War Room Survival final 1.2
Fixed Who's Who bug that caused the saving mechanism for perks to fail after drinking Who's Who as a Doppelganger.
Updated first spawn positions facing toward the wall, they now face toward the center of the war room(4 players).

Bugfix Update 1.3
Fixed Pack a Punch giving cymbal monkeys.
Reduced who's who ripple effect in the vision.
Added pop sounds to the who's who downed doppleganger.
Added red pop effects to the downed doppleganger and player once spawning into whos who mode.
Fixed critical who's who perk glitches.
Added split second control freeze after getting revived from whos who mode, to match black ops 2.
Fixed being able to pack a punch multiple items like, claymores, perk bottles, syrettes.
Fixed perks from whos who mode not freeing the perk slot.
Added a function to ensure pack a punch not returning a third weapon.

Sorry! No dogs yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERoUlFkyEps#ws

War Room 1.4 bugfix and additions update

Heres a long list of things that have been fixed that I can remember.
Fixed pack a punch, bowie knife, claymores and grenades not showing a negative ammount of points on the points hud on purchase.
Fixed the who's who rush timer sometimes glitching and making the timer run twice as fast.
Removed the who's who revive waypoint turning red at the last 15 seconds.
Added quick revive on solo to dissapear after three buys. (Buying as a doppleganger does not take up a life.)
Polished who's who spawning in and reviving. (Added a first raise anim to the pistol and added a small movement freeze on revive.)
Added death barriers to non-playable or currently closed areas to prevent glitching.
Fixed a few perk machines being invisible during the start of the game fade in.
Added Blackops 2 m1911. (with increased weapon sway to match blackops 2 and weapon sfx including 3rd person fire.)
Added CIA/CDC randomization for the current match. (different randomization on fast restart or map restart)
Added player melee exert from blackops 2.
Fixed who's who mode music being too quiet.
Fixed who's who mode music from being 3d (able to lean to hear it in different channels)
Fixed who's who revive waypoint from being too high if you died higher than the ground (waypoint wasn't linked to who)
Fixed Who's Who bottle from being broken and set it to the machine bottle instead of the placeholder Quick Revive bottle.
Added Quick Revive and who's who combination. (same as blackops 2)
Added Perk Jingles to all perks.
Added electrical noises to all perks.
**Added Stamin-Up to the level.
Fixed a hud element error where hud elements would be used up by an unknown source.
**Major fix, fixed the red screen dissapearing when you spawn into whos who mode.
Polished who's who with more co-op support.
Added the who's who body reviver's name to the doppleganger's screen.
Fixed who's who body "Hold to revive" hintstring not dissapearing while reviving.

Temporary fix for specialty_divetonuke_zombies https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84005442/specialty_divetonuke_zombies.iwi Place this in iw_43.iwd

News : 11/21/15
A new video showing progress of war room, which my friend and I have recently started working on again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbN5t4v_XWs
Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 07:32:52 am by Utamia
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
New Bugfix | War Room Survival final 1.2
Fixed Who's Who bug that caused the saving mechanism for perks to fail after drinking Who's Who as a Doppelganger.
Updated first spawn positions facing toward the wall, they now face toward the center of the war room(4 players).
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:47:21 am by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 15 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dotexe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
dotexe's Contact & Social Linksdotexe55dotexe55dotexe55dotexe55
This looks like a lot of fun , time for a game I think.
Many thanks. ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
thanks, dotexe! actually there are some gameplay bugs in the current 1.2 version, so we are going to upload a new bugfix very soon. it will fix more whos who perk errors and some pack a punch exploits. hopefully you havent played it already haha
Date Registered: 29 March 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
nobro12's Groups
nobro12's Contact & Social Linksnobrogaming
This is awesome! How are you able to edit black ops maps?
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Wow! Very impressed -- this map really deserves more attention than what it's been getting!

It's pretty damn amazing to see an actual modified BO map, with new perks nonetheless!

I really like the concept of cordoning off and modifying various sections of maps. There's a lot of potential in that.

If you plan on continuing this style of modding, I'd recommend having a look at CotD's Lighthouse as an area. Moon's biodome w/ bounce pads turned on would also be interesting. Hell, even the Kino stage would be fun!

Of course adding more custom perks or guns would also be a bonus.

And may I ask exactly what the potentials and limitations are for BO modding? I doubt a full-blown custom map is possible, but I'd like to know what may actually be feasible  ;D
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Thats great!
could you do this in the cinema room of Kino der Toten
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Well we could do it anywhere but I doubt sitting in the kino cinema room with perks would be any fun unless its a tower defense thing where you cant let the zombies into the lobby
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
That'd be interesting... tower defense zombies. But I doubt Kino is the best venue for that.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Wow! Very impressed -- this map really deserves more attention than what it's been getting!

It's pretty damn amazing to see an actual modified BO map, with new perks nonetheless!

I really like the concept of cordoning off and modifying various sections of maps. There's a lot of potential in that.

If you plan on continuing this style of modding, I'd recommend having a look at CotD's Lighthouse as an area. Moon's biodome w/ bounce pads turned on would also be interesting. Hell, even the Kino stage would be fun!

Of course adding more custom perks or guns would also be a bonus.

And may I ask exactly what the potentials and limitations are for BO modding? I doubt a full-blown custom map is possible, but I'd like to know what may actually be feasible  ;D

Thanks shotgunragtime! modding can do anything except make maps since we don't have a radiant editor. It may be possible to create a map using floors and walls xmodels but that would take ages. We also have a top of the lighthouse survival mod that has been gathering dust in my friends mod folder, we might pick it back up and polish it off.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Yeah, I was thinking it would be cool to use the entire lighthouse -- you'd start at the base and work up to the top, each level having more perks, wallbuys, etc. wit PaP being at the very top.

Anyway, IMO, any sort of BO modding is a step in the right direction for the Custom Zombs community. ConvictioNDR is working on a BO2 guns mod for BO, and you guys are working on these maps, so I hope that more people will pick up BO modding as time goes on.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Yes I wish blackops modding was more popular, but the old waw engine seems to be the bomb because it has radiant. Custom maps are great and all but the engine doesn't get updated and its the first zombies game, where treyarch was just testing it to see if it would get any popular. by the time world at war came out, people had to buy "the new 3d shader graphics card" or whatever it was
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
wow this looks sweet for a moment i thought this was a WaW custom map, then i realized it was just a mod
Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:21:44 pm by timelordalex
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Yes I wish blackops modding was more popular, but the old waw engine seems to be the bomb because it has radiant. Custom maps are great and all but the engine doesn't get updated and its the first zombies game, where treyarch was just testing it to see if it would get any popular. by the time world at war came out, people had to buy "the new 3d shader graphics card" or whatever it was
BO1 modding isn't popular because Activision/Treyarch gave us half-assed tools, they are still called 'beta' after 5 years...and there's only so much you can do with the stock BO1 maps before it gets boring... :-\

But like you said, if they released Radiant tomorrow people would be all over that shit  :)
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Cod is dead.
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social LinksApples099
BO1 modding isn't popular because Activision/Treyarch gave us half-assed tools, they are still called 'beta' after 5 years...and there's only so much you can do with the stock BO1 maps before it gets boring... :-\

But like you said, if they released Radiant tomorrow people would be all over that shit  :)
Very true :D

Loading ...