Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
I agree the boss round is quite simple and can be easily dealt with. Ive gotten free perks all the way up to the late 20s. Mainly by the use of claymores. As Ive said before a strategy I tried was to not turn on the power till later and get my perks from the novas. This gave me time to open up the map before the excavators blocked off paths. Which I did not turn on the power till round 18. But i continued after that getting free perks.

Use claymores and the 1-inch punch. the 1-inch punch is so easy to get. Get the artifact, go to the bio-dome, jump through the portal, throw grenades at all 4 statues, get the reward.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 March 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TKKFoxehhh's Groups
Since ive seen lots of posts in this topic about the boss round being difficult and the free perk being impossible to get, I set out to prove something. The rounds ARE possible, and the perk is infact rather easy to get.

What I did was get the free perk, in the first room!

Spoiler: click to open...

You can just see the bottle behind the ammo, was difficult to get a shot that also showed both doors red and so closed

Got Mule Kick

And Deadshot

The strategy was simple, sprint around the outside of the room until 3 or 4 were chasing me, and drop a grenade in the middle between the 2 sets of seats and run them through there, 2 or 3 killed, repeat this until 1 left, then knife 3 times.
The round is easily done with no perks (except Revive), no shots fired and no doors.

If you DO down doing this, don't worry, as long as your Mustang and Sally shots kill at least 1 each, they wont ruin your 100% accuracy and you will still get the perk. So if you are on the early boss round, don't be afraid to take a down to get Mustang and Sally and clear them out, to have a free perk when you get up. Keep Moving, don't fire and use grenades well and the first boss round can guarantee you the perk

i just usally go straight for sicle before the round starts, it's really simple
Date Registered: 11 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
New Lunar Republic
Draco's Groups
Draco's Contact & Social LinksNLR DracomasondoespcMrN00B0
ok so i found a glitch similar to the stair glitch in call of the dead. Just stand in front of the second debrie on the left side.
Date Registered: 24 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Letrix's Groups
Letrix's Contact & Social Links
Wow. Only EPIC!
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
The sickle is only effective for the 1st and maybe the 2nd boss round and plus it costs 3k, while Claymores only cost 1k and are good up till the high rounds and they are pretty good against packs of zombies. So which one is more value for money?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The sickle is only effective for the 1st and maybe the 2nd boss round and plus it costs 3k, while Claymores only cost 1k and are good up till the high rounds and they are pretty good against packs of zombies. So which one is more value for money?
good point, but which one gets your more points and is infinite?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Nathiri's Groups
good point, but which one gets your more points and is infinite?

I see your point there, but you only need 2 claymores, 4 max for the first round if you do it right. And if you buy it early enough you can get a good stock for the first boss round and especially for the 2nd boss round and on.

For points, It takes quite a bit of points to get to and buy the sickle and if you play solo its about round 7 before you can get the sickle and soon its obsolete and in some ways its better to just use a normal gun as knifing all of the zombies can get you easily killed if you dont got jug and you only get a little bit more points with the sickle than the gun, which also depends on the gun.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I see your point there, but you only need 2 claymores, 4 max for the first round if you do it right. And if you buy it early enough you can get a good stock for the first boss round and especially for the 2nd boss round and on.

For points, It takes quite a bit of points to get to and buy the sickle and if you play solo its about round 7 before you can get the sickle and soon its obsolete and in some ways its better to just use a normal gun as knifing all of the zombies can get you easily killed if you dont got jug and you only get a little bit more points with the sickle than the gun, which also depends on the gun.
Actually, you can get out to buy the sickle by round 4, and it's good until you get yourself the 1-inch punch, which then leads to the Upgraded ones, so it's great for points, since it's a 1-hit til round 10-11. True, the claymore is higher damage and has the possibility to kill a whole horde, but there are only 2 of them, but the sickle is unlimited, and you can get more points per zombie when you kill them (since it's 130 points per zombie instead of 50) and also, it's faster to use it than having to pull out a claymore and then place it.
in summary, the Claymore is stronger than the Sickle and it costs less, but the Sickle is unlimited, easier to use, and give more points per kill.
Regards,
J.N
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
How do you get the sickle?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Nathiri's Groups
You can have more than 2 claymores, you just cant have more than 2 claymores on you at one time.

Oh and Andy thats been answered previously.
Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:15:38 am by Nathiri
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
I wonder if HexPieRadiBird are seeing these comments and putting the solo EE together as we speak  <3 :cute: :pffft:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Nathiri's Groups
Dont get too excited. Were we only talking about the Solo EE being completable?
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Cool little trailer made by Glitchelodeon:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPMHYEPsb0c
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
I wonder if HexPieRadiBird are seeing these comments and putting the solo EE together as we speak  <3 :cute: :pffft:
I don't mind that you can't do the EE alone, but I wish they take into consideration to make it at least only two people they out of everyone should know that the connections are bad for WAW and sometimes someone times out (which can be very annoying when you're making progress) and the fact that getting four people is pretty hard considering people might have school, jobs, or a family and can't arrange the time slots to work perfectly for each individual.
Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:47:10 am by SoulTaker
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Cool little trailer made by Glitchelodeon:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPMHYEPsb0c

WOW! just awesome all the way around! loved it.

Loading ...