Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
WHERE THE F IS THE POWER SWITCH! God it shouldnt take 80,000 just to turn on the F**** power to get jug!

Maybe you should take a different route  ???
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
lol, I went both - scratch that - I went all ways <- Still couldnt find it, made it all the way to the dome and to the first part of the easter egg

Either way it goes i still enjoy the map, but It should'nt take this much points to get to the power.
Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:08:49 am by OfficialMT22
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
lol, I went both - scratch that - I went all ways <- Still couldnt find it, made it all the way to the dome and to the first part of the easter egg

Either way it goes i still enjoy the map, but It should'nt take this much points to get to the power.
just saying, the power in inside a GIANT WHITE BOX with LIGHTNING BOLTS printed on either side of it. It is just past the stamin-up, and up the stairs and BOOM, it's there.

Also, has anyone got a strategy on how to deal with the crazy teleporting novas and still being able to get the free perk?
Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:41:18 am by JiffyNoodles
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
just saying, the power in inside a GIANT WHITE BOX with LIGHTNING BOLTS printed on either side of it. It is just past the stamin-up, and up the stairs and BOOM, it's there.

Also, has anyone got a strategy on how to deal with the crazy teleporting novas and still being able to get the free perk?
traps maybe? And ive had to have passed the power like 20 times going that route. Geez lmao
Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:53:50 am by OfficialMT22
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
WHERE THE F IS THE POWER SWITCH! God it shouldnt take 80,000 just to turn on the F**** power to get jug!
^ your first pissed of customer ;)

no transaction, no customer.  :lol:

Double Post Merge: March 23, 2015, 10:33:33 am

Answered back on page 5, by a guy that made it to rnd 51 on his first attempt.  It sounds like ProRevenge would get PHD flopper then repeatedly dolphin dive nuke to eliminate all nova crawlers within range until they were all gone.

and the nova rounds I think are balanced, the first one can be tough but after that using claymores and semtex for early ones and PHD for later ones guarantees the free perk :D
Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:33:33 am by gr00t
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Played twice. First time i had to stop at round 12 to try and play with 2 others but it didnt work out so went back on solo. I played and died on round 31.

Really good map and challenging.

As far as power it is quite simple to find. I remember reading from Radimax that there was a 50/50 chance to find jug over power. So the first attempt i found jug first so i just went back to spawn and opened up to the power room and found it easily. It doesnt take many points at all if you take the correct route. When i tried the 2nd time i knew where to go. To take care of the novas i found claymores worked quite well to take them out. They also worked pretty well on zombies in the high rounds as well. QEDs i found very annoying to use because the zombies sprint so fast and run right by it so you really have to have good placement on it. Couldnt really use many things from the box as i was cut off from it at an early round.

I was sort of cut off from some of the map at about round 15 or so. The escavators went on the 2 routes that led to the Lab and the Biodome. And so i could not get to the box or hacker. And so i was left with the RPK and the mp5k i had. So i racked up points all the way to 31, acquired over 100k of cash in hand. I wanted to PaP but i found it quite difficult to get to. I got to PaP once accidentally and it seemed to be something to do with this flying small sub, but i could not get to PaP and so had unpapped RPK and mp5k. I think i got to pap by intersecting the sub thingy's path but not totally sure. I thought it may function similar to Snowglobe but it didnt move towards me when i shot it.

I didnt find Speed Cola but i assumed it was in those cut off areas that i didnt explore very well in time and i dont think i opened a few doors over there.

I didnt have very many issues at all. The only bugs I really saw was when i dolphin dived and shot with the mp5k i lost the gun and only had the RPK, but i went and bought the mp5k and was able to have 2 weapons still. The other annoying issue is that Dolphin Dive is set to Sprint to Crouch and Hold Crouch as well, and as i sprint and crouch, and jump and crouch alot in my strategies this is really annoying.

Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:04:33 am by Nathiri
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
The other annoying issue is that Dolphin Dive is set to Sprint to Crouch and Hold Crouch as well, and as i sprint and crouch, and jump and crouch alot in my strategies this is really annoying.

Dont blame the scripter, blame the engine ;)
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
P0tZ's Groups
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001

exactly!

The sickle works very well...but where is it....Hmmmm

Double Post Merge: March 23, 2015, 11:13:17 am
Leviathan, where YOU play as the gun...
but seriously though, the gun was floating inside of me.

Yes...And it's reported in the OP
The fix is to restart level.
If in solo the door lights stay red or you hit a drop and no shader appears, restart level
If in coop, you can't see your pals player model,  restart level!
Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:14:43 am by P0tZ
Date Registered: 24 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
I played through this with 2 other people a couple times. We didn't get very far but I was really impressed with the amount of work and detail put into this.

Some bugs that we encountered was once I got the box to stay open and wouldn't close. What happened was that someone had a ballistic knife and a shot was lying right next to the box, we got a fire sale and when I tried for the box it was stuck. The hint string for picking up the ballistic knife shot and the hintstring for the box were overlapping and might've been the problem.

There are some other things that I'm not sure are bugs but I am curious about. Such as if having the ak74u when downed was intentional. If there is someone down and they are red, if I start reviving them and get pushed away they are back to a yellow revive state. When I pick up the skull "artifact" it is immediately put onto the pedestal instead of me being able to put it on. That's not that big of a deal, but I would be nice to be able to put it on the pedestal myself.

Amazing map otherwise. Just some annoyances for me is the blurry effect between doors is very discombobulating. I like being able to crawl while downed. I like being able to see who else is down if I am down.
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
l
If in coop, you can't see your pals player model,  restart level!

Actually you can fix this by having them go down again :)
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Battlefield is giving COD the hands rn
Signature
I just spent two hours moving trees around.

Gold Station Zombies: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5911.0
sedozz's Groups
sedozz's Contact & Social Linksosean17sedozzsedozz
Been waiting for this for a while, can't wait to play it! Thanks for the hard work guys. As a side note, I was under the impression that UGX Releases had to stay under 315 MB?
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Been waiting for this for a while, can't wait to play it! Thanks for the hard work guys. As a side note, I was under the impression that UGX Releases had to stay under 315 MB?

Just to be featured in the map manager.
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
l3ryso's Groups
l3ryso's Contact & Social Links
Anyone know how to get to PAP?
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Battlefield is giving COD the hands rn
sedozz's Groups
sedozz's Contact & Social Linksosean17sedozzsedozz
Just to be featured in the map manager.

Good to know, thanks.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Treyarch: *sees this map* *takes notes*

Loading ...