Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hmm. I'm not really sure man. I just made that tool to just mass change the first hex code back and forth for someone. Maybe they did something to it first or after. I'll ask and modify the description or get rid of the tool.

Oh wait, do the files need to be tanims? I got the anims from mod tools
broken avatar :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Oh wait, do the files need to be tanims? I got the anims from mod tools

Just the xanim. :)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Edit: Found this already made: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1289.0.html[/

sorry but the download link is down when you have the time i'm sure you can do it ... no pressure but just asking for it :)   
Date Registered: 26 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
EAT13's Groups
EAT13's Contact & Social Linkscodlive135USFE135codlive135codlive135USFE135USFE135
the bo to waw anim doesnt convert
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
sorry but the download link is down when you have the time i'm sure you can do it ... no pressure but just asking for it :)   

Sure thing Tim. When I get time, I'll try something. I'll send you first for testing then

the bo to waw anim doesnt convert

You are correct sir. It just changes hex code from 10 to 13 and the other way. A tool for someone else, that has caused enough confusion now and will be deleted. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 04:29:40 am by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Another update for the We-Pack, to v2.05

- Now there are two new subfolders in the We-Pack folder
    - maps
    - manual

Maps - Add map files to this folder and check the maps checkbox in the Extract section to export all the models from a map file and prefabs in the map file (Warning, hundreds of models could take minutes to extract)
Manual - Gives you three text files to manually add  a list of items to extract, select manual checkbox in Extract section

- Also fixed remove item button

Edit:
v2.06 fixes map feature, was missing some models
Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:38:49 pm by MakeCents
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Tried using the GDT Combiner but seems to not work every time, I was able to grab a screenshot before it closed:

It seems to stop on certain anims, so if I delete the gdt containing that anim, it will just stop on another and won't generate any GDT.
Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:02:21 pm by Scobalula
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Tried using the GDT Combiner but seems to not work every time, I was able to grab a screenshot before it closed:

(Image removed from quote.)

It seems to stop on certain anims, so if I delete the gdt containing that anim, it will just stop on another and won't generate any GDT.

Hmm, been a long time since I made that. Can you send me the gdt, I just made it work for the gdts I was given atm. I don't think they had anims in them. I'll see about fixing it this week. In the mean time, you should be able to combine other gdts, then just copy those ones with anims in manually.
Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:32:09 pm by MakeCents
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Hmm, been a long time since I made that. Can you send me the gdt, I just made it work for the gdts I was given atm. I don't think they had anims in them. I'll see about fixing it this week. In the mean time, you should be able to combine other gdts, then just copy those ones with anims in manually.

Meant to reply last night, lol, here's the GDT:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3izc1cdv9po2lq/fnp45_gdt.gdt
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Meant to reply last night, lol, here's the GDT:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3izc1cdv9po2lq/fnp45_gdt.gdt

I think an old copy of the tool might have gotten into the last upload I did, but just to make sure I edited the program to work for all gdf's. I'm not really sure why I didn't do that originally, hopefully it wasn't a good reason why, lol. If you want to let me know if it worked, I would appreciate it. (Be sure to back up files first or work in separate directory as always.) The correct tool should have drag capabilities, where you just select all the gdts and drag them over top of the exe and it will run for those files.

Edit: I did just notice a bug with doing it this way, and remember why now, lol, if you have different types with the same name it will only bring one over. I will work on an update for v1.3.

Edit: Okay, v1.3, everything should be fixed now. Please let me know if you notice any other bugs. Thanks!
Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:58:15 pm by MakeCents
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
WePack extractor bug:
For some reason the program considers angles in entity's KVPs as models
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
WePack extractor bug:
For some reason the program considers angles in entity's KVPs as models
(Image removed from quote.)

Lol, super funny right there. Is that when you click Include Folders: maps checkbox? If so, can I have a piece of that map file where the angles are to test why? If not, then what are the settings? And is this v2.06? Screen shot prob of whole thing would help. I never ran into this error, but would be happy to fix it.
Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 04:47:36 pm by MakeCents
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Lol, super funny right there. Is that when you click Include Folders: maps checkbox? If so, can I have a piece of that map file where the angles are to test why? If not, then what are the settings? And is this v2.06? Screen shot prob of whole thing would help. I never ran into this error, but would be happy to fix it.
It's the newest version and yes, that's when I check the include folders: maps checkbox
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
It's the newest version and yes, that's when I check the include folders: maps checkbox

Thanks for the report. I will to try to reproduce the error, but have yet to be able to. I have tried it on prefabs and map files but I am unable to reproduce that error at this time.  :( If anyone else is experiencing this and can send me that part of the map file that is bringing over the angles, maybe I can see why it is doing it in your case.

Edit:
This is how my map files look.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// entity 1
{
"targetname" "start_zone2_spawners"
"origin" "1914.2 353.5 18672.0"
"angles" "0 2.50448e-006 0"
"script_noteworthy" "zombie_spawner"
"count" "9999"
"script_forcespawn" "1"
"spawnflags" "3"
"export" "1"
"model" "char_ger_wrmcht_fullbody1"
"classname" "actor_axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor"
}

changing it to this caused the error:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// entity 1
{
"targetname" "start_zone2_spawners"
"origin" "1914.2 353.5 18672.0"
"script_noteworthy" "zombie_spawner"
"count" "9999"
"script_forcespawn" "1"
"spawnflags" "3"
"export" "1"
"model" "char_ger_wrmcht_fullbody1" "angles" "0 2.50448e-006 0"
"classname" "actor_axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor"
}

If that is what your map file looks like then fixing that will fix it, and I will update the way it gets the model in v2.07 then. Thanks!

Double Post Merge: November 30, 2015, 05:41:45 pm
We-Pack update
 - v2.07 (11-30-15) modified how it gets the model name in the map feature, and made it alphabetize the list

Be sure to let me know if this fixed it.
Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 05:41:45 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Updated with instructional video for We-Pack, v2.08. There is also a beta for v2.09 on my youtube channel/video, that has some tweaks and also gives the option to comment out the xanims when you create a csv in zone_source for it.
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:36:50 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...