Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
:o  < Is all i can say me and my friends and the beta testers said a 35000k ending was too much and the map was to hard for that.  But i will take note of the bugs you found i am sure that it should be fix in next update but good job. :)

Thanks man. Looking forward to the update.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Thanks man. Looking forward to the update.

Won't come out for a little yet tho :)
Date Registered: 27 October 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
some of my log~ins and tags!!

Youtube:  MrShhh
Twitch TV: MrShhh79
Steam: [PNZK]~Mr.Shhh 
WaW:   XMrShhhX 
Marvel Heroes 2015: MrShhh   
Diablo 3: MrShhh#1769 
PSN: MrShhh79
Email: [email protected]
mrshhh's Groups
mrshhh's Contact & Social Links
Just did a speed run:

(Image removed from quote.)

I agree with DamianoTBM: the sprinters do have a weird animation that makes them seem larger than the other zombies when they're running at you.

I also found another pathing issue near the back wall of the staminup room and one by the stairs (a zombie was in a continuous loop of falling down the stairs then running back up until I shot him).

Still a spectacular map, and I can't wait for the next version.  8)

i take it u use unlimited ammo.....
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
i take it u use unlimited ammo.....
No I don't. My strategy is to get the FnFal and then hold up in the Staminup room. In this run I also grabbed the MP443, which I used to soften up zombs. I grabbed the M1927 after unlocking the door.

I don't even know how to get unlimited ammo.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
No I don't. My strategy is to get the FnFal and then hold up in the Staminup room. In this run I also grabbed the MP443, which I used to soften up zombs. I grabbed the M1927 after unlocking the door.

I don't even know how to get unlimited ammo.

Nice strategy :)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Cowman, I have to say after playing the map, this is a massive improvement since bridge. There was a couple bugs I noticed, which others pointed out, but keep it up, im sure you will be a great mapper if you keep working hard :D. And you should leave those weird sprinting zombies in. They are funny to watch :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Cowman, I have to say after playing the map, this is a massive improvement since bridge. There was a couple bugs I noticed, which others pointed out, but keep it up, im sure you will be a great mapper if you keep working hard :D. And you should leave those weird sprinting zombies in. They are funny to watch :D

Thanks!!! :)

Haha my friend chromastone did those weird sprinting zombies and i just added it because i love how funny it was them running xD
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Awesome map. Couldn't find PaP. Any hints?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Awesome map. Couldn't find PaP. Any hints?

There is none sorry :(
No Pack a Punch but guns have a little bit more damage so they are not use less on higher rounds :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Thanks!!! :)

Haha my friend chromastone did those weird sprinting zombies and i just added it because i love how funny it was them running xD

lol ya those were the brutus anims, they dont really work with the normal zombie models, it kinda stretches their arms but thats it :P
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I will fix the bugs in the v1.0 that has been found about 90% of the bugs found are now fix but i will be going a away for a little bit and i will only have a laptop that takes 2 times longer to do everything.  But i did most of the bug fixing on my desktop so i will have to beta test it on my laptop and make sure the update is done.  Then i will release it but i will wait a 2 more weeks or more to update this map due to i don't want to make 10 updates :P
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Oaey's Groups
Oaey's Contact & Social Links
I get I get the error "exceeded limit of 400 "fx" assets" when I try launching the map in solo. Idk if this is a bug or not but someone else had this same problem that posted.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
I went through it on co-op, and 20000 seemed to be alittle low for the ending. Also the lack of a pack-a-punch was kind of dissapointing. Lastly weapon sounds seemed kinda loud for most weapons. It was still a fun and challenging map to go through.
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
lol ya those were the brutus anims, they dont really work with the normal zombie models, it kinda stretches their arms but thats it :P

I thought they looked familiar.  :)

Did you also use that anim on the Engineer in CPH?

I went through it on co-op, and 20000 seemed to be alittle low for the ending. Also the lack of a pack-a-punch was kind of dissapointing.

I think it depends on what strategy you use. Hitting the box is in the long run a bad idea because the guns run out of ammo quickly, but at the same time it's hard to get ammo for wall weapons when you have the sprinters coming at you. I do agree though; once you get the hang of the map, 20000 is way too low.  :-\

The PaP not being there there wasn't too bad because the weapons do drop the zombies (I still want it though  :rainbow: )
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I get I get the error "exceeded limit of 400 "fx" assets" when I try launching the map in solo. Idk if this is a bug or not but someone else had this same problem that posted.

Nope no one else has had this error :/

Double Post Merge: January 03, 2015, 04:03:12 pm
I went through it on co-op, and 20000 seemed to be alittle low for the ending. Also the lack of a pack-a-punch was kind of dissapointing. Lastly weapon sounds seemed kinda loud for most weapons. It was still a fun and challenging map to go through.

Not sure if it is a low ending cost... But i added a poll to see what other people think thanks :)

Loading ...