Date Registered: 11 March 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Upgraydde's Groups
Upgraydde's Contact & Social Links
Hmm.. so when i run the .exe i get a CLR error: 80004005. this isent the first time i have gotten this. When i downloaded Day z and tryed to use the Day z commander it gave me this same thing so if anyone has any idea on how to fix it i would be very happy if you could tell me how. Btw i have already tried to reinstall my .net framework
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 March 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
EpiCKSkiLlZz's Groups
EpiCKSkiLlZz's Contact & Social Links
Does this have dales dock in it ???  :)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Does this have dales dock in it ???  :)
Yep
Date Registered: 13 March 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MacQuista's Groups
MacQuista's Contact & Social Links
Hi,
I do not seem to be able to download any maps, the download is really slow, (2kbs - 80kbs) then between 10% and 50% the download times out or I get a "something interrupted the download" error, any suggestions why this is?

Thanks in advance.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Hi,
I do not seem to be able to download any maps, the download is really slow, (2kbs - 80kbs) then between 10% and 50% the download times out or I get a "something interrupted the download" error, any suggestions why this is?

Thanks in advance.
I would assume it is your internet connection, because I am downloading a file at 4.0mb/s from the server right now.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MacQuista's Groups
Hi Treminaor,

Thanks for the reply, I have cable 100mb/s download and 10mb/s up, it seems ok on most other sites. What I am wondering is maybe its because I am in the UK? or could it be my ISP is for some reason blocking or reducing speed to your servers, (is that even possible?), I dont have any problems with other sites, is there maybe another way to download the custom maps? besides using the map updater. I have tried now at all different times of the day and still get the same errors. Again any other suggestions? I would really like to try out some of the new modded maps

Thanks again.

PS do you post the maps to zombiemodding or customcod as I can download from these ok.

Post Merge: March 16, 2013, 08:47:10 pm
Hi,

Just as a addition to my post, I am with Virgin Media, if any other users are from the UK and use this ISP, are you able to download the maps ok, I am just wondering if it is maybe something to do with them.

Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:47:10 pm by MacQuista
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This is the first news I've ever had of anyone not being able to download a file through the Manager because of super slow speeds and interruptions. I have no control over what connections our server accepts or refuses because it is managed by a third party. It is a US server and can provide up to 5mb/s download speeds to the right connection. I highly doubt anything is wrong with your internet connection as your bandwidth stats are quite impressive, but obviously something is interfering. Does your ISP regularly do any sort of traffic blocking or throttling? Do you have an over-zealous anti-virus suite active on your computer?

If you'd like to contact me on Skype I could provide you with a test download from our server that doesn't use the Manager, and we can see what kind of performance you get from it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MacQuista's Groups
Hi Treminaor
Last night I set up an old PC, and downloaded the maps no problem, so it is something on my PC, tried disabling the usual suspects, anti virus, and a few other things running in the background, but it was still the same. I can now however get the maps so will use this route for a while. Again I will keep trying with my PC and if I do solve what was causing the problem will post again, in case anyone else has the same problem.
Thanks again for your help.
Date Registered: 19 March 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jayrod654's Groups
jayrod654's Contact & Social Links
I tried to download the UGX Map Manager. When i launch the program, it says that it cannot connect to the internet? If anyone can help it would be greatly appraciated  :)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I tried to download the UGX Map Manager. When i launch the program, it says that it cannot connect to the internet? If anyone can help it would be greatly appraciated  :)
Sorry, the server has hit its monthly 2 terabytte bandwidth limit. Check the status on the homepage:
Date Registered: 19 March 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
FamZe's Groups
FamZe's Contact & Social LinksFamZeOG
your servers are up and everything is fine but it just don't install it cant connect to the internet :( any idea how i can fix it?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
your servers are up and everything is fine but it just don't install it cant connect to the internet :( any idea how i can fix it?
No, only the website is up. The download server is separate, and it's down.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
sometime when i open my map manager it work an another times it dont work, i thats a little bug?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This application has been updated to VERSION 1.3.2. This update allows the Map Manager to use the new download server. The new server has more bandwidth and faster speeds. The old download server has been terminated, you must update to the latest Map Manager version to download maps.
Date Registered: 21 February 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
flukey.lukey's Groups
flukey.lukey's Contact & Social Links
hey,
I'm not sure why but if i click on comosea in the map manager it just crashes...

Loading ...