Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
When i click the download link, it says "404 Page not found". Can u help me with that?
Which map?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Letrix's Groups
Letrix's Contact & Social Links
I have a problem in the connection. This appears when I open it.
I added a Firewall rule but doesn't work.

Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:09:26 pm by lukkie1998
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
That sometimes happens if your internet connection is too slow, happens to me too sometimes:D
Just try again in a few minutes.
Date Registered: 21 October 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Mostevil666's Groups
Mostevil666's Contact & Social Links
Hello UGX Map manager is saying it cannot connect to the internet i have allowed it through my firewall and is still not working
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hello UGX Map manager is saying it cannot connect to the internet i have allowed it through my firewall and is still not working

That sometimes happens if your internet connection is too slow, happens to me too sometimes:D
Just try again in a few minutes.

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 6 July 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
UrkentT's Groups
UrkentT's Contact & Social LinksurkentTurkent
got a problem like that, too. May it's exaclty same one. . .  . .. how to put a pic in here?
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
publicENEMY's Groups
publicENEMY's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for a great app!

I have few suggestions.
1. Some maps are not 'Clean' (as stated in how to get your maps in UGX map manager guide). Eg. ballbags maps.
2. Would be nice if user can rate maps. At least based on 2 criteria. Presentation(polished, lots of details, attention to details etc) and Gameplay(lots of unique features, fun, not too hard, easter eggs etc)
3. Delete or Zip maps. Some maps are just plain ugly. I would like to delete but might want the map in the future.It would be nice if i could zip the maps to save space and prevent from appearing in waw and to keep mods below 150.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Thanks for a great app!

I have few suggestions.
1. Some maps are not 'Clean' (as stated in how to get your maps in UGX map manager guide). Eg. ballbags maps.
2. Would be nice if user can rate maps. At least based on 2 criteria. Presentation(polished, lots of details, attention to details etc) and Gameplay(lots of unique features, fun, not too hard, easter eggs etc)
3. Delete or Zip maps. Some maps are just plain ugly. I would like to delete but might want the map in the future.It would be nice if i could zip the maps to save space and prevent from appearing in waw and to keep mods below 150.
The upcoming update will allow user ratings on even more criteria than you mentioned. Every map on there except for the ballbags series meets our map manager criteria, and the only reason the ballbags maps are allowed there is because of how unique and funny they are - its sort of a "you had to be there" type thing to understand I guess.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Thanks for a great app!

I have few suggestions.
Also, zipping the maps wont conserve ANY space AT ALL. It may just add another megabyte.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
How come when its done downloading I click it and it doen't open? I've given it plenty of time to open....
Date Registered: 14 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
flighta10's Groups
flighta10's Contact & Social Linksflight masterflightmasterflighta10
Flagged as a virus for me so not using it. What's wrong with media fire?
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Flagged as a virus for me so not using it. What's wrong with media fire?

Do you really think this program contains a virus? Thousands of people are using this program, and 98% of all the people don't have a problem with this program at all. But if you don't trust your virus scanner (I'm guessing you're using ESET, correct me if i'm wrong), take a look here!

Regarding media fire, this program uses its own servers, which means faster download speeds for everyone. It also lists all the maps, which makes it easy to find the map you're looking for, instead of searching through this forum.

Lukkie1998
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
(I'm guessing you're using ESET, correct me if i'm wrong)
I use ESET and it's never flagged the program. Typically its Norton that flags it but last time I heard we actually made it onto their whitelist.
Date Registered: 26 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
viirusreaper's Groups
viirusreaper's Contact & Social Links
i downloaded the map manager and a few maps. when i try to run the maps, i get the error that i am missing zombie_stopwatch.iwi. what do i need to do here?

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
i downloaded the map manager and a few maps. when i try to run the maps, i get the error that i am missing zombie_stopwatch.iwi. what do i need to do here?
You havent installed the game patches for World at War. You can find more info here: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Patching_World_at_War

Loading ...