Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I have downloaded the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and still no luck. The program opens no problem and doesn't ask me to locate the root folder at all, I tried clicking on the mods folder in the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and it comes up with

[8:30:29 AM] Could not find folder inside your root folder. Is your root folder set correctly in the Windows Registry?

I know my mods folder is in the right place as most of my custom maps do work except some UGX ones, that's why I downloaded UGX Map Manager.  :(
Your mods folder is seperate from your CoDWaW root folder. The UGX Map Manager needs to know where your root folder is in order to launch the game, because that's where the game exe is located. I'm not sure if you already know but you can boot into CoDWaW and use the "Mods" button on the main menu instead of using the Launch menu in the Map Manager.

But as the error states your registry key is missing which likely means you installed a cracked/incomplete version of CoDWaW at some point which broke the registry entry or didn't make one at all.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SwiftyTl's Groups
SwiftyTl's Contact & Social Links
I FORGOT WHERE I DOWNLOADED THE FILES WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE THE DEFAULT FILE IS :gusta:

Post Merge: January 27, 2014, 06:38:24 pm
MAPS, I CANT FIND WHERE THE MAPS ARE
Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:38:24 pm by SwiftyTl
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I FORGOT WHERE I DOWNLOADED THE FILES WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE THE DEFAULT FILE IS :gusta:

Post Merge: January 27, 2014, 06:38:24 pm
MAPS, I CANT FIND WHERE THE MAPS ARE
Do not type in caps. Rule #8 of the forum rules clearly states this is not allowed.

The map manager installs the maps for you - there is no reason to find the files it downloads.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the EU servers :)
+
Nice tool <3(nohomo)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hey the manager works for me, no problems installing and such neither downloading the maps.. Except the fact that when i go on Tools > Launch Map > ugz_christmas > and then i tried both "Launch" and "Launch Into Solo" but then the regular starting screen of WaW comes up and i get to the regular solo/co-op menu... What's wrong? :/
What if you try to boot WaW normally without using the Map Manager and then use the Mods menu in WaW to switch to ugx_christmas? Does it work then? If it doesn't work or you don't even see ugx_christmas in the list then the map did not get installed. Ensure that you are running the Map Manager as Administrator and then try downloading the map again.

Thanks for the EU servers :)
+
Nice tool <3(nohomo)
:D
Date Registered: 20 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LtKaiden's Groups
LtKaiden's Contact & Social Links
Map manager is not showing that cod waw is on my harddrive when I try to open a UGX map.

It Says:

CoDWaW.exe Not Found

Could not find your CoDWaW.exe. This should probably be in C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\.

Help:
Make sure your CoDWaW.exe file is correctly placed in your Cod Root folder, and it is currently accessible.

Well... it is accesible, it is in the root folder, plz help.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Make sure your CoDWaW.exe file is correctly placed in your Cod Root folder, and it is currently accessible.

Well... it is accesible, it is in the root folder, plz help.

What version of WaW are you using? Steam? Stand-alone? Cracked???

Also, have you tried running the manager as Administrator?
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Jogefur's Groups
Jogefur's Contact & Social Links
Yeah okay, i did try to open the "Mods" inside of WaW but it didn't show any mods at all, i don't know what's wrong i have opened the manager as Admin aswell and download but still not working :/
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:24:02 pm by Jogefur
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Yeah okay, i did try to open the "Mods" inside of WaW but it didn't show any mods at all, i don't know what's wrong i have opened the manager as Admin aswell and download but still not working :/
Did you install all the patches for world at war if you are using the disk version? It should be updated to version 1.7. If the download completes but the map is not downloaded then the likely case is the program still does not have permission to place files into your mods folder.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Best thing for zombie maps ever :D  :P
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Best thing for zombie maps ever :D  :P
:D The major UI and functionality update which Delta is working on will be even better ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
:D The major UI and functionality update which Delta is working on will be even better ;)

Thats going to be cool i don't know how it could get better :D but Delta will find a way :D
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This application has been updated to VERSION 1.4.2. This optional update added more robust code for finding your CoDWaW installation. If the installation cannot be found, the program will ask you to locate your installation and then automatically repair your registry with the correct path value.

This update is optional.
Date Registered: 25 July 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SlayerElite1500's Contact & Social Links
This application has been updated to VERSION 1.4.2. This optional update added more robust code for finding your CoDWaW installation. If the installation cannot be found, the program will ask you to locate your installation and then automatically repair your registry with the correct path value.

This update is optional.
I get an error when I try to update. It says something about it not being avaliable. I also have a friend having this problem, but one of them is not. Can I just uninstall and reinstall the manager?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I get an error when I try to update. It says something about it not being avaliable. I also have a friend having this problem, but one of them is not. Can I just uninstall and reinstall the manager?
Yes, just delete your EXE and redownload it from the first page of this topic.

Loading ...