Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Have pity on a noob
jman.schlum's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
jman.schlum's Contact & Social Linksjman.98jman.schlumSkyyAngelSkyyZombies
Are the download speeds supposed to be so slow?... its at about 60kb/s for me.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Are the download speeds supposed to be so slow?... its at about 60kb/s for me.
For some people (including me) the download speeds are currently terrible - for others the download speeds are very fast (2mb/s+). We are currently trying to resolve this issue as well as add an additional download server as a Mirror choice in the Map Manager.
Date Registered: 11 January 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
jman.schlum's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
jman.schlum's Contact & Social Linksjman.98jman.schlumSkyyAngelSkyyZombies
Alright thanks! Now I know its not something wrong on my computer.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Our new EU download server appears to be working now. I am going to wait 12ish hours to make sure things are still working in the morning - if so, I will release a v1.4.1 update to the UGX Map Manager which will allow you to select between the US and EU mirrors.

Anyone who is getting a download speed of less than 600kb/s should try the EU server when the update goes live. If you are not living in North or South America you should definitely use the EU mirror.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
This application has been updated to VERSION 1.4.1. This update added an EU (Europe) mirror option to all map downloads. If you get slow speeds from our US server, try the EU one now. If you are not living in North or South America you should definitely use the EU mirror.

If the US server was performing poorly for you, please provide feedback about your experience using the EU server. It should be faster for anyone who has been suffering from the "<40kb/s" download speed bug.

We are still trying to figure out why this bug is occurring on the US server.
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
I can confirm that using the EU server is giving me almost a megabyte per second instead of 22kb.

Thank you for the update.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
This application has been updated to VERSION 1.4.1. This update added an EU (Europe) mirror option to all map downloads. If you get slow speeds from our US server, try the EU one now. If you are not living in North or South America you should definitely use the EU mirror.

If the US server was performing poorly for you, please provide feedback about your experience using the EU server. It should be faster for anyone who has been suffering from the "<40kb/s" download speed bug.

We are still trying to figure out why this bug is occurring on the US server.

Just tried both of them to download the same map, and the EU server is definitely moving a lot faster.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ultima25101's Groups
ultima25101's Contact & Social Links
Hey, i can download the maps just fine however i get an error message "unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately."

"obejct reference not set to an instance of an object."

this error message occurs everytime i go to "tools>launch maps", anyone know how to fix this?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hey, i can download the maps just fine however i get an error message "unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately."

"obejct reference not set to an instance of an object."

this error message occurs everytime i go to "tools>launch maps", anyone know how to fix this?
I just verified that it works on my end, so it is possibly an issue related to your CoD5 registry key which the program uses to find your CoDWaW.exe.

This may sound strange but try downloading the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and opening it - it may ask you on startup to locate your CoD5 root folder - do it. Then you can close the program and delete it if you wish. Afterwords try using the launch menu in the Map Manager again. If that fixes the problem then I can update the Map Manager to fix the registry key like the WeaponsEditor++ program does.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ultima25101's Groups
ultima25101's Contact & Social Links
I have downloaded the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and still no luck. The program opens no problem and doesn't ask me to locate the root folder at all, I tried clicking on the mods folder in the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and it comes up with

[8:30:29 AM] Could not find folder inside your root folder. Is your root folder set correctly in the Windows Registry?

I know my mods folder is in the right place as most of my custom maps do work except some UGX ones, that's why I downloaded UGX Map Manager.  :(
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I have downloaded the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and still no luck. The program opens no problem and doesn't ask me to locate the root folder at all, I tried clicking on the mods folder in the UGX WeaponsEditor++ and it comes up with

[8:30:29 AM] Could not find folder inside your root folder. Is your root folder set correctly in the Windows Registry?

I know my mods folder is in the right place as most of my custom maps do work except some UGX ones, that's why I downloaded UGX Map Manager.  :(
Your mods folder is seperate from your CoDWaW root folder. The UGX Map Manager needs to know where your root folder is in order to launch the game, because that's where the game exe is located. I'm not sure if you already know but you can boot into CoDWaW and use the "Mods" button on the main menu instead of using the Launch menu in the Map Manager.

But as the error states your registry key is missing which likely means you installed a cracked/incomplete version of CoDWaW at some point which broke the registry entry or didn't make one at all.
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SwiftyTl's Groups
SwiftyTl's Contact & Social Links
I FORGOT WHERE I DOWNLOADED THE FILES WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE THE DEFAULT FILE IS :gusta:

Post Merge: January 27, 2014, 06:38:24 pm
MAPS, I CANT FIND WHERE THE MAPS ARE
Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:38:24 pm by SwiftyTl
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I FORGOT WHERE I DOWNLOADED THE FILES WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE THE DEFAULT FILE IS :gusta:

Post Merge: January 27, 2014, 06:38:24 pm
MAPS, I CANT FIND WHERE THE MAPS ARE
Do not type in caps. Rule #8 of the forum rules clearly states this is not allowed.

The map manager installs the maps for you - there is no reason to find the files it downloads.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the EU servers :)
+
Nice tool <3(nohomo)

Loading ...