UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by chromastone10
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Killed like a moron at round 48 while recatching the Blundergat in the box. The max ammos hates me.
Is it possible to upgrade the Tomahawk?

(Image removed from quote.)

No I didnt add the upgrade for the retriever sorry :/ Also a tip for you guys, the perk bottle drop will only give you the 4 original perks so I'd recommend getting non original first, made you think how you get your perks :D kinda like origins how you got free double tap so you had to make sure not to get it beforehand
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Zombies is a fun and challenging experience, especially when you get your high round after dying the first 50 times...on the previous 50 maps...each...and then your game crashes.
AverDefiance's Groups
AverDefiance's Contact & Social Links
GREAT MAP CHROMA! First of all I would like to just say my general opinion of the map before I go into any details. First of all, I got the living bejeebers scared out of me when I first met the "Engineer". Well played. Second of all, this map is VERY replayable. Maybe it's something about the M1927 or the good train spots :P
    Now for me to list positives:
    1. EASTER EGG- Though it was very easy to complete once you found everything (I beat it in 9 rounds on my first try at the steps), the Easter Egg was well made and reminded me of Outlast when you had to do the final step, which I will not say. I appreciated the prisoner speaking, as well.
    2. Custom Weapons- This is a big one. As most maps may go for a larger variety of weapons than this map has (though you have no shortage of them ;) ), each weapon was well done and almost resembled the originals PERFECTLY. I was very surprised to see how the Blundergat worked, reloaded, and sounded. I understand this must have taken some time for you to do. The monkey effect on the Gat also is amazing and fun. The Hell's Retriever and the MK II were both also excellent. The Retriever works perfectly and I have no complaints about it. I also like the fact that the Zombie Shield is seemingly indestructible in terms of durability. It doesn't make me constantly travel for a new one, which is a pain (for me, at least).
    3. Map Design- People argue that this map is both hard and easy. My opinion is that it is just right. There is still room to train for solo players without making the map too open. The tight corridors make the early part of the game very confined and tight, making the player watch himself for hits extra carefully. The Outlast feel of the map was achieved without making everything too difficult. I also like the roaming Witch Spawn area, as it might seal off certain areas from easy access for a short time. The detail was excellent, and no part felt out of place, let alone lacking of anything. The part locations are great and not annoying, as well.
    4. The zombies (almost done :P )- The custom models were a perfect fit to this hospital map, with MoTD prison guards to straightjacket patients. The Engineer as a boss zombie was, at least to me, also fairly balanced. It would make one watch where he fires so as to not make him angry until he has a crawler. His speed is fine, and his damage is good. As he has not so much health if you shoot him in the head, he has an obvious weak point. Making the regular zombies semi-sprint in the beginning also helped in making things just a bit more fast paced. Early runners were a good choice for this map.
    The negatives are not much in regard to this map, as they would be, if anything, basic details. As a personal opinion, the fact that one can get stuck in the Engineer and can't escape easily due to his stuns is just a bit annoying, but not game breaking. No Quick Revive is another, but it adds a challenge. So, depending on the person, that is either good or bad. I also hope you can change the fact that the Engineer can die to a nuke, as it kind of defeats the purpose of a boss zombie if it can die so fast and by sheer chance of a drop.
    Overall, the map was very solid and was a good advancement from your other maps. I can see a great change in your ideas and projects for the better. Keep up the good work!
Your fellow slaya
Kiru
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Alwoke78's Groups
Alwoke78's Contact & Social LinksAlwoke78Alwoke78
AWESOME map, i played a little bit scared, but i really enjoyed it!  ;)

Fantastic job

I acquired Quick Revive from the ghost, but when i died, i didnt revive ???
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
AWESOME map, i played a little bit scared, but i really enjoyed it!  ;)

Fantastic job

I acquired Quick Revive from the ghost, but when i died, i didnt revive ???

ya its just normal quick revive, I didnt add solo revive
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
with what?? mp5 and m14?? or the B23R?? if you do not arrive at the checkout of arms and weapons are decent you can not stop almost never. I tried but with the week weapons on walls you cannot camp, and without jugg it's hard.
In the video the 6 time i've tried i found the blundergat, but for now i don't find weapons with lot of ammo for camping.
Dude, i have finished the map twice already, and i started of both times by camping with an M14 at stamin-up to earn enough points and to clear enough debris to get to power. So shut the fuck up and stop complaining you whiny Piece of shit

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 07:51:27 pm
I finally finished this map! in 10 rounds! 8) (Image removed from quote.)

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 05:24:07 pm
a question! because the blundergat lacks that "piece of iron" that makes it fly with your hand? :poker: (Image removed from quote.)
your currently tied with me for fastest time to finish. and i have never noticed that, although not a very big deal in itself, very intriguing

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 07:55:16 pm
GREAT MAP CHROMA! First of all I would like to just say my general opinion of the map before I go into any details. First of all, I got the living bejeebers scared out of me when I first met the "Engineer". Well played. Second of all, this map is VERY replayable. Maybe it's something about the M1927 or the good train spots :P
    Now for me to list positives:
    1. EASTER EGG- Though it was very easy to complete once you found everything (I beat it in 9 rounds on my first try at the steps), the Easter Egg was well made and reminded me of Outlast when you had to do the final step, which I will not say. I appreciated the prisoner speaking, as well.
    2. Custom Weapons- This is a big one. As most maps may go for a larger variety of weapons than this map has (though you have no shortage of them ;) ), each weapon was well done and almost resembled the originals PERFECTLY. I was very surprised to see how the Blundergat worked, reloaded, and sounded. I understand this must have taken some time for you to do. The monkey effect on the Gat also is amazing and fun. The Hell's Retriever and the MK II were both also excellent. The Retriever works perfectly and I have no complaints about it. I also like the fact that the Zombie Shield is seemingly indestructible in terms of durability. It doesn't make me constantly travel for a new one, which is a pain (for me, at least).
    3. Map Design- People argue that this map is both hard and easy. My opinion is that it is just right. There is still room to train for solo players without making the map too open. The tight corridors make the early part of the game very confined and tight, making the player watch himself for hits extra carefully. The Outlast feel of the map was achieved without making everything too difficult. I also like the roaming Witch Spawn area, as it might seal off certain areas from easy access for a short time. The detail was excellent, and no part felt out of place, let alone lacking of anything. The part locations are great and not annoying, as well.
    4. The zombies (almost done :P )- The custom models were a perfect fit to this hospital map, with MoTD prison guards to straightjacket patients. The Engineer as a boss zombie was, at least to me, also fairly balanced. It would make one watch where he fires so as to not make him angry until he has a crawler. His speed is fine, and his damage is good. As he has not so much health if you shoot him in the head, he has an obvious weak point. Making the regular zombies semi-sprint in the beginning also helped in making things just a bit more fast paced. Early runners were a good choice for this map.
    The negatives are not much in regard to this map, as they would be, if anything, basic details. As a personal opinion, the fact that one can get stuck in the Engineer and can't escape easily due to his stuns is just a bit annoying, but not game breaking. No Quick Revive is another, but it adds a challenge. So, depending on the person, that is either good or bad. I also hope you can change the fact that the Engineer can die to a nuke, as it kind of defeats the purpose of a boss zombie if it can die so fast and by sheer chance of a drop.
    Overall, the map was very solid and was a good advancement from your other maps. I can see a great change in your ideas and projects for the better. Keep up the good work!
Your fellow slaya
Kiru
Couldn't agree more mate
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:55:16 pm by JiffyNoodles
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
<Removed by Moderator>

well looks whos back, looks like we need another ban here
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:49:04 pm by SajeOne
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links

what the hell is wrong with guy. He's sure crazy. Is this some kind of diversion from something bigger or what?
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Who is this guy? and what has he been doing because i am lost as hell to what has happened
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
chromastone10's Groups
Who is this guy? and what has he been doing because i am lost as hell to what has happened

nothing to worry about now but he was going to everyone's posts and spamming gifs from the movie elf for whatever reason
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
nothing to worry about now but he was going to everyone's posts and spamming gifs from the movie elf for whatever reason
ohhh, what a dick
Date Registered: 23 July 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ktownvagzy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
beat the map in 10 rounds good map
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
beat the map in 10 rounds good map
any proof?
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
well done i enjoyed your map
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4357.new#new

The runners of fuck... why???? Please do another version without them, i died 6 times before i can do a good number of round, where is the power? and the jugger-nog? i think that the jugg MUST BE in one of the first room of the map, if this map it's too hard to play.

Im a veteran of zombies (nacht-Buried:I HATE ORIGINS) and Im guessing you are too, but theres one thing ive got to tell you: Ever heard of Exploring
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
tanglong's Groups
tanglong's Contact & Social Links
太棒了,我们都很喜欢大神的作品,感谢 :)

Loading ...