UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by chromastone10
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
The runners of fuck... why???? Please do another version without them, i died 6 times before i can do a good number of round, where is the power? and the jugger-nog? i think that the jugg MUST BE in one of the first room of the map, if this map it's too hard to play.
Seriously bro? I suck at zombies and I still found both the power and Jug on my 4th attempt. I'm not saying that I could ever beat this map solo, but still.
Dying too often, not finding things? Make crawlers and then explore, many of the doors are like 750 points which is awfully generous.
Oh, I just clicked on your link. A terrible map huh? Don't embarrass yourself bro, you are coming across as such a whiny little baby. I would advise taking that video out of the YouTube section.
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:38:01 pm by tomikaze
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
i haven't played this map yet but i saw a vid and it looked pretty epic i will have to play it some time soon :poker:
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
The overwhelming use of rage faces and meme emojis is bloody dreadful. Why is that even a thing it's 2015 lmao.
joj's Groups
joj's Contact & Social LinksJojHeywood
Spoiler: click to open...
Rad map dude. Glad to know the ongoing contest isn't stagnating any maps coming out between that period.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4357.new#new

The runners of fuck... why???? Please do another version without them, i died 6 times before i can do a good number of round, where is the power? and the jugger-nog? i think that the jugg MUST BE in one of the first room of the map, if this map it's too hard to play.
Sounds like you just suck, man.
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:09:24 pm by joj
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Oh i heard it was difficult, but runners? sigh and i was looking forward to this
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Oh i heard it was difficult, but runners? sigh and i was looking forward to this

Nah, theres only few runners, that spawn per round (Not even Verruct runners) so yeah
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Seriously bro? I suck at zombies and I still found both the power and Jug on my 4th attempt. I'm not saying that I could ever beat this map solo, but still.
Dying too often, not finding things? Make crawlers and then explore, many of the doors are like 750 points which is awfully generous.
Oh, I just clicked on your link. A terrible map huh? Don't embarrass yourself bro, you are coming across as such a whiny little baby. I would advise taking that video out of the YouTube section.
traslate this because you don't uderstand what i said:

Premetto che io sono italiano, e tu non puoi interpretare alla lettera ciò che scrivo (e lo sai che sono italiano lo vedi dalla bandiera al lato) perchè io uso solo le parole che più sono sicuro del significato, non quelle che esprimono correttamente quello che voglio fare intendere. Quando ho detto terribile mi riferivo al gameplay, io gioco alle mappe zombie da 5 anni ho fatto round altissimi, ho giocato quasi tutte le mappe zombie mod create dagli utenti che saranno oltre il migliaio, e conosco una mappa buona quando la vedo, questa mappa è originale (cosa che apprezzo moltissimo) è fatta distintamente bene dal punto di vista grafico, ma non è certo una mappa proponibile a qualsiasi tipo di giocatore, io sono proprietario di un clan e forum italiano dedicato alle mod (ce ne sono solo 2 in italia che si occupano di questo) e propongo di giocare (dando dei link e creando delle tabelle per i record sulle mappe) solo le mappe accessibili a tutti (come quelle della treyarch), questa mappa obbliga ad essere continuamente sotto pressione già dal primo round per via dei corridori del cavolo che se uno non si è abituato a giocare sul computer, ammazzano subito il giocatore. Tra l'altro ho notato che lo zoppo ai round come il 5-6 talvolta manco lo fa (secondo me un piccolo bug), io ho usato lo zoppo per muovermi, nella mappa l'arma decente più vicina è l'mp5 se non erro, non c'è il jugg prima di non so quante porte, e per quanto ho potuto vedere nemmeno l'ombra della corrente, se sommiamo tutto questo al fatto che di solito i primi 4-5 round hanno zombie che camminano e non corrono e in questa mappa non è cosi, per questo io dico che per essere onesti bisognerebbe fare una versione con zombie normali (ai round bassi ovviamente) per concedere a ogni tipo di giocatore di giocare alle mod, e poi onestamente fare una mappa in base a soddisfare le capacità di più persone, penso sia molto meglio che farne una per pro-player che è ingiocabile per altri.
Comunque nè ho viste di molto peggio, e vorrei giocare in questa mappa in modo più decente e non così sotto-pressione, vorrei anche poterla mettere nelle mappe da record, così pubblicizzerebbe ancora di più la mappa. Spero di essere stato chiaro.

Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links

I shouldn't be hard, I got to round 8 from the first try ever, and I still explored just a part only from the map, well done chroma
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I shouldn't be hard, I got to round 8 from the first try ever, and I still explored just a part only from the map, well done chroma

i dont mind a challenge, but having runners at the start just makes it irritating or depending on the map easier as you can train them from the get go
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
i dont mind a challenge, but having runners at the start just makes it irritating or depending on the map easier as you can train them from the get go
There are no runners in round 1, so far I've seen only one runner on round 2, can't say about the other rounds as my WaW crashes on the beginning of round 3
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
It's not bad at all, plus there is lots of room starting out and once you open the first debris you can camp for a few rounds to rack up the points. Trust me, you'll be fine.
Date Registered: 10 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
franco95's Groups
franco95's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
It's not bad at all, plus there is lots of room starting out and once you open the first debris you can camp for a few rounds to rack up the points. Trust me, you'll be fine.
with what?? mp5 and m14?? or the B23R?? if you do not arrive at the checkout of arms and weapons are decent you can not stop almost never. I tried but with the week weapons on walls you cannot camp, and without jugg it's hard.
In the video the 6 time i've tried i found the blundergat, but for now i don't find weapons with lot of ammo for camping.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
with what?? mp5 and m14?? or the B23R?? if you do not arrive at the checkout of arms and weapons are decent you can not stop almost never. I tried but with the week weapons on walls you cannot camp, and without jugg it's hard.
In the video the 6 time i've tried i found the blundergat, but for now i don't find weapons with lot of ammo for camping.

theres a tommygun on the wall past the B23R, most people by that, from what ive seen some people say the map is waaay to easy but others say its extremely hard so idk

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 04:29:03 pm

no runners on round 1, they go faster after that but not fully all sprinting till about round 5, the map is a lot smaller then it used to be but still pretty big so I had to speed up the action otherwise players would find it way to boring, but your a timelord so it should honestly be pretty easy for you :D
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:29:03 pm by chromastone10
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I finally finished this map! in 10 rounds! 8)

Double Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 05:24:07 pm
a question! because the blundergat lacks that "piece of iron" that makes it fly with your hand? :poker:
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
There are runners but they're not crackhead-pro as I saw in other maps. They don't sprint and they're fairly weak according to wave you're in.
Date Registered: 10 February 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
REDRES's Groups
REDRES's Contact & Social LinksREDRESIIREDRESII
Killed like a moron at round 48 while recatching the Blundergat in the box. The max ammos hates me.
Is it possible to upgrade the Tomahawk?

Loading ...