UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by chromastone10
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Fixed round skipping glitch and stairs are easier to go up

Please read:

5 months of work, hope you guys enjoy :D

-WEAPONS! All weapons will have reload sounds and pack a punch camos! Its time I stop drag and dropping crappy/broken weapons into a map

-DETAIL! This map will have heavy focus on detail such as decals, doors with trim, newer models and more

-ATMOSPHERE! I have added a lot of ambient sounds like chains rattling, fires burning, wind howling, tortured patient screams, ghostly groans and more to really give you that creepy feeling!

-This map is a big mix of the hospital from the movie Grave Encounters, with a mix of Mob of the Dead, Buried and the horror game Outlast

Backstory:

Collingwood psychiatric hospital was closed for many years due to it being "not safe for continues use" but was reopened, upon reopening workers began to notice strange behavioral changes among the patients, come to find out as the hospital was being fixed up for modern use strange things where found within the catacombs of the hospital, strange papers and contraptions, classified files titled "935", maybe the hospital was closed for a completely different reason then you thought....  You play as an unamed guard who worked in the hospital, arriving at work one day when you where knocked unconscious by one of the patients only to wake up later with everything destroyed and feeling like your not in the same world, the reports you heard on the news in other parts of the world you just passed off as a random sickness are now happening at the place you work at...   This map is meant to unsettle you, and make you on edge

Features:
Spoiler: click to open...
-Mob of the dead zombies (thanks to bamskater)
-FX (thanks to ugx easy FX)
-Rain (thanks to Cinnober)
-Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Animations/Models and guns (thanks to Tom_BMX and his tools lemon and lime and dds alpha remover, Tito, cfgfactory, Convic,tioNDR steviewonder87, PorkRoyalz, jzob123, Nikolai Belinski, xxxCowmanxx, elfenlied and DidUknowiPwn)
-Mob of the dead pack a punch camo (Thanks to Mr.Tombon8 for camo and showing me how to add it to weapons myself in maya)
-Weapon sound alias that works super perfect (Help from and HUGE thanks to RedSpace200)
-Black ops 2 weapon glow (thanks to Bamskater)
-Mob of the dead style hud (thanks to JR Imagine)
-Black ops 2 weapons with correct shoot and reload sounds done by me
-Black ops 2 round chalks
-Mob of the dead perk jingles
-AMBIANCE (you will hear chains rattling, fire burning, echoing screams, wind howling, ghosts groaning, and many other sounds to creep you out)
-Huge focus on detail
-Updated models
-Prefabs (thanks to FreeCodCinematics)
-Black ops 2 hospital zombies (thanks to ConvivtioNDR's tutorial on multiple zombies)
-Boss zombie (thanks to Redspace200)
-Zombie in a jar (thanks to YaPhil1)
-Blundergat armor help thanks to Rollonmath42
-general advice (thanks to jbird, awesomepieman, rollonmath42)
-Custom menu screen (thanks to ADDICTED and Rampage_619)
-Blundergat with all upgradable versions (blundergat animations thanks to Redspace200)
-Acid Gat kit buildable (thanks to Ege115)
-Custom round change music created by me :D
-3 Black Ops perks and Electric Cherry (thanks to Bamskater)
-Zombie counter (thanks to Mrhankey91)
-Updated/Modern feeling PPSH (thanks to Mr.Tombone)
-Random character spawning (thanks to Bamskater)
-Full easter egg (thanks to ege115 for making another easter egg in my head a reality)
-Fire Sale (thanks to PROxFTW, firesale drops will only appear after the box has moved)
-Zombie shield (thanks to Redspace200)
-Hells Retriever (thanks to Awesome Pie Man)
-bark bark barks (thanks to Redspace200)
Videos:
Release trailer:
http://youtu.be/AaXQChJXU8g

Pictures:

http://www.graveencountersthriller.com/collingwood.html

Weapon list:
Spoiler: click to open...
-BO2 M1911 + upgraded
-BO2 M14 + upgraded
-BO2 Mob of the dead M1927 + upgraded
-BO2 PDW + upgraded
-BO2 Python + upgraded
-BO2 AN-94 + upgraded
-BO1 AK74u + upgraded
-BO2 Ray Gun Mark 2 + upgraded
-BO2 Mob of the Dead Blundergat, Sweeper, Acid Gat, Vitrolic Withering
-BO2 Olympia + upgraded
-BO2 Scar-h + upgraded
-BO2 Mtar + upgraded
-BO1 Skorpion + upgraded
-Modern PPSh + upgraded
-BO2 KSG + upgraded
-MW2 Vector + upgraded
-BO2 M27 + upgraded
-BO2 Kap-40 + upgraded
-BO2 B23R + upgraded
-BO2 MP5 + upgraded
-BO2 Type 25 + upgraded
-BO2 M1916 shotgun + upgraded
-BO2 Executioner + upgraded

Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:40:04 am by chromastone10
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nice look forward to checking it out!
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
yess I've been waiting for this

Also all your videos are private
Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:39:17 am by monkeyfunky
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Chromastone 10/9 my rating!  ;) This map just was a big step up from your last map i have not got to playing it that much because its late at night here but from what i have played so far i love it keep on the awesome work  8)
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Downloading it now. Absolutely can not wait to play this one.

Just had a run through. Great map. Although when the boss first showed up I made short work of him with the Blundergat. Also I couldn't really go outside anymore because of the Ghosts. Every time I would go out more would spawn in, plus I couldn't see 4 feet in front. Lastly, the M27 seems kind of weak compared to the guns in the map.
Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:10:02 am by mxtxm
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Just a question, is quick revive on this map because i have been though most of the map and can't seem to find it
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
monkeyfunky's Groups
It is I don't know where though I got it from a perk drop
Date Registered: 25 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
hi
Signature
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
V00D00 BR0's Groups
Any tips for EE b4 I start?  ???
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
woohoo downloading now thanks
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
and now the moment we've all been waiting for! CPH is here 8)
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
just had a quick go before work and when the first dog came out the wall for the tomahawk i crapped myself lol wanna get work done so i can get home and get back on it  ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
+1 Chroma, expecting much from this moment! :o P.S: tell me that there are jumpscares!
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you look amazing. :lol:
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Just finished the map, all I can say is that this map is best thing as sliced Bread. It is the most complete and detailed map i have ever played in custom zombies, ever. It's also the 1st map i have played to feature cerberus in it, as well as a fully animated death machine with animated bullet feed :o. The engineer is annoying as f**k but, i guess so is Brutus, The only complaint about him is the fact he is so bloody fast (not even the panzer or brutus are as fast as he is) :fuuu:. The witches were a great addition to the map. The only query i have is, where the hell is the Quick Revive machine? ??? (although i have it in the end, but this was from a perk drop (if the machine is on the map, it's as elusive as the invisible man). This map had me on my toes because i was always thinking about the fact that there would be bloody jumpscares or the engineer around every corner (BTW, for everyone out there, there are no jumpscares). To me, it was a good selection of perks you had in the map, as i found out through playing it. The easter egg is intriguing as the Der Reise one, and as i said before, it was very well detailed. I can only find one fault, and it's the clipping problem with the stairs leading to Double Tap (found myself tripping balls trying to go up them).
Apart from that, this map was excellent, because perfect is saying too much and great is too little gratitude.
Hope to see more like this in the future from you mate
Regards
J.N
Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:14:26 am by JiffyNoodles
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
(Image removed from quote.)
Just finished the map, all I can say is that this map is best thing as sliced Bread. It is the most complete and detailed map i have ever played in custom zombies, ever. It's also the 1st map i have played to feature cerberus in it, as well as a fully animated death machine with animated bullet feed :o. The engineer is annoying as f**k but, i guess so is Brutus, The only complaint about him is the fact he is so bloody fast (not even the panzer or brutus are as fast as he is) :fuuu:. The witches were a great addition to the map. The only query i have is, where the hell is the Quick Revive machine? ??? (although i have it in the end, but this was from a perk drop (if the machine is on the map, it's as elusive as the invisible man). This map had me on my toes because i was always thinking about the fact that there would be bloody jumpscares or the engineer around every corner (BTW, for everyone out there, there are no jumpscares). To me, it was a good selection of perks you had in the map, as i found out through playing it. The easter egg is intriguing as the Der Reise one, and as i said before, it was very well detailed. I can only find one fault, and it's the clipping problem with the stairs leading to Double Tap (found myself tripping balls trying to go up them).
Apart from that, this map was excellent, because perfect is saying too much and great is too little gratitude.
Hope to see more like this in the future from you mate
Regards
J.N
inspected to own the whole map? then just no jumpscare ?, good for finishing the map! ;)

Loading ...