Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
When will beta be out for 1.1 :/  ???
We had a major set back, trem encountered a huge bug that he is still trying to figure out. The mod will be out when it's out if we give you a date and we don't release it then everyone will be pissed that we didn't release it. Instead of giving people a false date for when it will be released we just don't give a date at all it's better that way then no one is let down when we don't meet the date.

Why did you use the MW2 model for the Magnum instead the one from Ghosts? Is there an FAQ to answer question similar to weapon porting?
No there is not a FAQ for weapon porting and the reason we chose the MW2 model was because Saje and I were fond of the gun and the model, also at the time of doing it Ghost weapons weren't going to be added to the mod but after everyone pushing for them to be added we listened and added them.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
I know that the chances of this request being completed are EXTREMELY slim, if not, nonexistent, but is there a way to implement an FOV slider in the settings that carries over to other UGX mod maps like the other settings?

Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I know that the chances of this request being completed are EXTREMELY slim, if not, nonexistent, but is there a way to implement an FOV slider in the settings that carries over to other UGX mod maps like the other settings?
This already exists and is persistent for the current mod in use. It isn't possible within the engine to keep persistent data across multiple mods.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
This already exists and is persistent for the current mod in use. It isn't possible within the engine to keep persistent data across multiple mods.
So, the FOV changer is already available on UGX 1.0.3? How to you apply it? And this setting can't be carried over like the other settings on 1.1?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So, the FOV changer is already available on UGX 1.0.3? How to you apply it? And this setting can't be carried over like the other settings on 1.1?
-_-

Hitmarkers, New Zombies, Xbox 360 Controller Support in UGX Mod v1.1!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I'll that that as a yes...
It's not in v1.0.3, and Saje never said that it was. It's in v1.1, and it was in this video.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
It's not in v1.0.3, and Saje never said that it was. It's in v1.1, and it was in this video.
I see now. Still no option for lock on when the controller is enabled, but I've asked about that before, and I'll try asking YaP1ll (Not exactly sure how to spell hos name) to make a script for lock on and for head lock on when Deadshot is equipped.

Edit: How did you say the script had to be set up? You set it before, but it was a while ago.
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:56:13 am by BioAftermath
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
great mod i really like it :D
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
This mod with all the updates with the YouTube and donators section i am just can't wait for this mod and to see maps have this in it,  this just came to my brain today will you have the perk cherry.  haha i really love that perk and i would like to see maps have that perk in it with the ugx mod,  also will you have any origins weapons (like staffs MG08 or the origins STG 44)?

Anyways keep up the good work :D :)

I hope this is a troll comment... They wont be adding Electric Cherry :( - one thing i do disagree on and think they should add as most of the community requested it, and no Origins weapons will be added because they want a modern mod, so no MG08 :( but then i dont get they added the M1928 which is no more modern than origins guns really
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I hope this is a troll comment... They wont be adding Electric Cherry :( - one thing i do disagree on and think they should add as most of the community requested it, and no Origins weapons will be added because they want a modern mod, so no MG08 :( but then i dont get they added the M1928 which is no more modern than origins guns really

ah i see,  i did not mean to post this here haha :/
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
why? BECAUSE THE M1927 IS AWESOME! :lol: btw, origins stg-44 would have been a nice gun to add (it's practically a whole different weapon compared to the og) in origins, the sounds are cooler, damage was increased, model is bulkier and more assault rifle like, rate of fire increased, and price was increased to 1400. ONE thing from origins wouldn't hurt... but i know they wont add it :'(     
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Yeah, the Stg-44 on Origins is awesome, in World at War i not like then, is a shit weapon.

Loading ...