Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
itsmoodyy's Contact & Social Links
Hello so i have radiant working but every time i try to compile it gives me these errors any help?

FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr radiant_mod.dll CoDBORadiant C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\map_source\zombie_malis.map
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr radiant_mod.dll CoDBORadiant C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\map_source\zombie_malis.map
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr cod2map.dll cod2map -platform pc -loadFrom "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\map_source\zombie_malis.map"    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\raw\maps\zombie_malis"
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr cod2rad.dll cod2rad -platform pc -fast -modelshadow   "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops\raw\maps\zombie_malis"
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr game_mod.dll ../BlackOps allowdupe +set developer 1 +set logfile 2 +set thereisacow 1960 +set com_introplayed 1 +set r_fullscreen 0 +set fs_usedevdir 1 +set ui_autoContinue 1 +set r_reflectionProbeGenerateExit 1 +set useFastFile 0 +set r_fullscreen 0 +set r_reflectionProbeRegenerateAll 1 +set r_zFeather 1 +set r_reflectionProbeGenerate 1 +devmap zombie_malis
FAILED TO EXECUTE: launcher_ldr linker_pc.dll linker_pc -nopause -language english zombie_malis
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 13 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
did you run the launcher as admin?
Date Registered: 10 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
nope and now that it works. where is my map folder in mods? also can i use cod waw apps like script placer and weapon editor?

Thanks for your help By the Way!.

Edit i got an error while compiling

image 'images/~-gblockout_wood_test_c.iwi' is missing

Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:38:33 pm by itsmoodyy
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 13 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
well the launcher has the necessary buttons to create a map which means you won't need a script placer. as for your other error, i don't remember having that before but it might be a warning rather than an error.
Date Registered: 10 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
oh ok thanks,  2more thing i dont have a mapname.gsc and my map wont load it'll say its loaded but it doesnt do anything besides taking me back to the main menu
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
For your mapname.gsc look on cod bo1/raw/maps ,and as for the load function when it turns back to your main menu try to load it 1 more time but through the console, and make sure you're correctly compiling your map. Yeah im almost to the date :joy:
Date Registered: 19 August 2020
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Toronto935's Groups
Toronto935's Contact & Social Links
Hi gyus i have the same problem, also i tried run as admin, but this do not works

USAGE: launcher_ldr <.DLL> <EXE> <ARGUMENTS>

An error occurred on launch, press any key to continue...

Loading ...