Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cpt_johnson1's Contact & Social Links
I know this may seem like an odd question, but is it possible to get the old flesh colored zombies from Nacht and Verruckt? If so, is it also possible to get the old sound effects too? I think they are way more scary than the Der Riese style zombies.
Marked as best answer by cpt_johnson1 6 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
I know this may seem like an odd question, but is it possible to get the old flesh colored zombies from Nacht and Verruckt? If so, is it also possible to get the old sound effects too? I think they are way more scary than the Der Riese style zombies.

okeey uhhmm, I couldn't find the verruckt zombies but I think I can reproduce the way how they make these zombies.

Openup your assetviewer and look for this: char_ger_honorgd_head
make copies of the heads you want and open it up with notepad in the raw/xmodel folder.

Search for "eye" and replace that material(mtl) with this: mtl_char_ger_nazizombie_eyes

Then go to raw/xmodelalias and search for this: char_ger_honorgd_zombieheadalias
copy that file to your mod/xmodelalias, there you can change the headmodels with the headmodels you have made.

After you have saved it openup your modbuilder and add these xmodels there.

*Optimal*
Then after you have done that go to raw/characters folder and copy char_ger_honorguard_zombies & char_ger_honorguard2_zombies to your mod in the characters folder. If you don't have the folder in your mod make one.

In these two files you can change the clothing. Sorry I am not going to explain how that works, the best thing to do is to look at other files to get knowledge over them. (also add these xmodels to the modbuilder if you are going to use them)

for the sound I can't give you a answer, I hope these files are implemented in the game but not sure if this is true.
You can find the references in the raw\soundaliases folder.

I think that the sounds are the same btw xD
Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 05:42:29 pm by gympie6
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
okeey uhhmm, I couldn't find the verruckt zombies but I think I can reproduce the way how they make these zombies.

(Image removed from quote.)

make copies of the heads you want and open it up with notepad in the raw/xmodel folder.

Search for "eye" and replace that material(mtl) with this: mtl_char_ger_nazizombie_eyes

Then go to raw/xmodelalias and search for this: char_ger_honorgd_zombieheadalias
copy that file to your mod/xmodelalias, there you can change the headmodels with the headmodels you have made.

*Optimal*
Then after you have done that go to raw/characters folder and copy char_ger_honorguard_zombies & char_ger_honorguard2_zombies to your mod in the characters folder. If you don't have the folder in your mod make one.

In these two files you can change the clothing. Sorry I am not going to explain how that works, the best thing to do is to look at other files to get knowledge over them. (also add these xmodels to the modbuilder if you are going to use them)

for the sound I can't give you a answer, I hope these files are implemented in the game but not sure if this is true.

Thank you very much!
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups

*Optimal*

Ok so I did everything you said, but the heads are invisible in asset manager and in game.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups

*Optimal*

Hey, sorry for the late replies, but I got everything working perfectly. Thank you for your help
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Ok so I did everything you said, but the heads are invisible in asset manager and in game.

wait, asset manager you mean asset viewer?

If they are also invisible in asset viewer you did something wrong.
when you open their xmodel with notepad you should do this for example,
replace the that green marked area with zombie eyes:

They should like this in asset viewer, if it does not you did something wrong.

(I leave this answer open for people to learn more about changing materials in an xmodel.)

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2018, 09:17:11 pm
  Hey, sorry for the late replies, but I got everything working perfectly. Thank you for your help

Heeeey nice job!!  :)
Can you post in-game screenshots here I am curious how it looks like :)
Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:20:59 pm by gympie6
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
wait, asset manager you mean asset viewer?

If they are also invisible in asset viewer you did something wrong.
when you open their xmodel with notepad you should do this for example,
replace the that green marked area with zombie eyes:

They should like this in asset viewer, if it does not you did something wrong.
(I leave this answer open for people to learn more about changing materials in an xmodel.)

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2018, 09:17:11 pm
Heeeey nice job!!  :)
Can you post in-game screenshots here I am curious how it looks like :)
Yeah I meant asset viewer. I'd like to show you but my screenshots don't work at the moment. I tried yesterday with the keyboard shortcuts and steam shortcut, but it's not working. So I couldn't get the custom made head models to load, so I downloaded prototype mod tools and found the xmodels in there. I also changed the body models so their arms are flesh colored. I think the main reason they were invisible was because I forgot to call them in mod.csv.

Loading ...