Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
I'm trying to add and change some things about "zm_giant" in mod tools, but a bunch of sounds are missing. Mainly the sound when you turn on the power, the lowering of the bridge, and every sound related to the teleporters: When you start the link, Maxis counting down, the stopwatch ticking, and when you link the teleporter. I also have the perk sounds missing, but I've found tutorials where I can fix that, but none on how to get these sounds for The Giant. I tried ripping the sounds from the map using Wraith, but it doesn't work with BO3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:32:04 pm by BioAftermath
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Lol it definitely works with bo3...
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Lol it definitely works with bo3...
Wraith works, but exporting sound files from it doesn't. I found another program to do it, Black Ops 2/3 Sound Studio. I guess I'll just have to go through the zm_giant_teleporter script and find every instance mentioning a sound file and get the names of all of them. I was hoping that someone had already done this, as there are plenty modded The Giant maps on the Steam workshop, and I doubt that all of them are missing these sounds.

Also, what a coincidence! I was meaning to ask you some questions on your discord for your perk mod, but that's for another day.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I repeat - wraith definitely works “for sounds” from bo3 lol
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
I repeat - wraith definitely works “for sounds” from bo3 lol
After a bit of testing, I see that it does, now I have to find the files that I'm missing. I've found all of the ones involving Maxis counting down when you link the teleporters, and when the bridge lowers, but I need to find the sounds for when you link a tele and the PaP door opens a bit, as well as when you turn on the power switch, guess I have some work to do. Thanks for the help Harry.

Edit 2: I checked all the SABL and SABS files for zm, for both the "all" and "en" folders, and I can’t find the files for when the app door opens “evt_packa_door(#)”, as well as some other files. How is it possible that I cannot find a sound file that is most certainly in the game? I'm using "zm_giant_teleporter" to know what the name of the file is and search it, and I get nothing. And even if I do find them, I’d have to code it in the write way so it plays in the map. Is there anyone that has already done this that can help me out? I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 07:22:53 pm by BioAftermath

Loading ...