Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Pardon my ignorance i haven't been active in the modding scene in some time, this may be common knowledge by now but i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as far as porting some weapons. I am still working on a project periodically that is heavily focused on keeping things in ww2 era, i want to get some new weapons and ww2 is really the only game that i can get that from.

Thanks for any helpful info
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet.
Signature
I don't post often but when I do I probably make myself seem like an idiot. Also, I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk.
Fancygamer1738's Contact & Social LinksH3X-4h3x_4H3X--4
If I'm not mistaken, Wraith Archon should be compatible with Call of Duty: World War 2. Allowing easy ripping of models, animations, sounds, and textures. If you don't have Wraith, I recommend you get it, as it is very helpful when you port weapons often. Wraith

Good Luck!  ;)

Loading ...