Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971

Why the fuck would you remove a post? That is the same as me removing an answer that's not 100% the solution.
The post is not even solved so why would you even do that? I am not going to help anymore.
Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:19:13 am by gympie6
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Why the fuck would you remove a post? That is the same as me removing an answer that's not 100% the solution.
The post is not even solved so why would you even do that? I am not going to help anymore.
wtf do you want me to say? That i have not gotten answers on certain posts i have posted and left for months? Sometimes i take down my posts because i figure out the problem myself or i find a tut online somewhere. I have the right to do so m8 and if UGX allowed me to i would Delete the post rather then say no one gave me an answer or i have solved it. Technically you can mark your own posts rn but thats besides the point...my point is i have a right to do so and if you can handle that then idk what to tell you. It's also a pretty stupid reason to not help someone but it's your choice.

Ive stated this already but whatever
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
ok, that's the end of me helping you in whatever way. Why do you think people dont like helping you if you behave like this..

The whole point of a forum is to create a database of knowledge, so if you want to know something you can simply search the forum and find an answer. ( i wish people actually did this, instead of just posting the same topics over and over. When i started modding i just spent hours reading the forums.. )

Why would you even bother removing your post? It's completely pointless.. And if you find a solution or tutorial you keep it to yourself or even delete the post? That's a dick-move..

I wish i wouldn't have sent you the link for the generators, you could had simply searched the forum Or maybe i should remove all my posts, since they are not usefull to me anymore...........
But sure you have the right to do so. :-\

Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:10:47 pm by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
xD public vs private...
i think i choose private, yes you can do what every your reason that dont matter for me. Nor others for sure. Post like this makes people
Stayaway from ppl like you. And making a new newer account some one will notice for sure.
For public?
come on man just cause you see scripter or donator status do's not mean that ill magiclly appear. infact i made shit myself do i have to tell
All? Will it go to youtube Directly or automatically? (is this what your expecting?) NOOOOOOO becuase i dont need to deal with behavior like post from here xD. Or mostlikely from you.
dont confuse "your-reasons" on anything you cant "fix" cause ill just cause anything hilarious like this. am i public shaming? Possible if thats
What your after or dont get it at all then why have you joined ugx-mods? like you can run a successful site and wonderful ppl here or can you do a better one? I have my doubts here. Will i delete this post? probably not. I aim at one direction. [not to fuck up xD.]
Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:12:16 pm by GlueGun87
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
wtf do you want me to say? That i have not gotten answers on certain posts i have posted and left for months? Sometimes i take down my posts because i figure out the problem myself or i find a tut online somewhere. I have the right to do so m8 and if UGX allowed me to i would Delete the post rather then say no one gave me an answer or i have solved it. Technically you can mark your own posts rn but thats besides the point...my point is i have a right to do so and if you can handle that then idk what to tell you. It's also a pretty stupid reason to not help someone but it's your choice.

Ive stated this already but whatever

You don't get it do you? Why would you not share a post with someone, look even if the post doesn't get you any answers it doesn't mean you don't get one and besides if there is a solution for one of your problems how about making a link to the topic that is already giving you the answer?

This forum is about helping people not stealing information and give it to a secret service if I have to talk childish to let you understand this.

If you have a solution you can post it in the topic you were asking for it. I doesn't have to be 3000 words or something. It can also be short and when people are asking for it you explain with more words how you solved it.

I also have posted with where no-one answered the question but that doesn't mean I have to remove it am I?
I could remove the post asking if someone knows how to let japanese soldiers do banzai interactions in zombiemode.
Even if the post is unsolved it can tell the reader what someone did before and maybe the reader knows how to solve it.
Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:36:46 pm by gympie6
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
You don't get it do you? Why would you not share a post with someone, look even if the post doesn't get you any answers it doesn't mean you don't get one and besides if there is a solution for one of your problems how about making a link to the topic that is already giving you the answer?

This forum is about helping people not stealing information and give it to a secret service if I have to talk childish to let you understand this.

If you have a solution you can post it in the topic you were asking for it. I doesn't have to be 3000 words or something. It can also be short and when people are asking for it you explain with more words how you solved it.

I also have posted with where no-one answered the question but that doesn't mean I have to remove it am I?
I could remove the post asking if someone knows how to let japanese soldiers do banzai interactions in zombiemode.
Even if the post is unsolved it can tell the reader what someone did before and maybe the reader knows how to solve it.
well i won't be asking for assistance on here anyways. So that's fine. Also i never thought about searching the posts tbh with you guys. 2nd of all im not trying to act like a fucking dick but people always telling to fucking do this and do that on the forums gets kinda annoying. I understand i came out as a dick and i apologize for it and i understand what you guys are saying. So again. Apologies...you may not accept it or just ignore me...but i do apologize anyways. And i never knew i had to post the solution if i found one...so again... i did not know i had to so apologies. Also i don't keep the solutions i find private.... i just never thought about fucking posting them as the solution on my comments... i would post it if someone requested....but whatever i fucked so i won't get anymore help....but again we are all human here...so lets just calm down and move on from this....

1: no i don't keep the solutions private...i just never thought about posting them in the forums aka modifying my query to post the solution...if someone asked i would do so.

2: I take down the posts because well its true i never got any answers...i should of kept them up but i did not want to flood the forums with just me asking stupid questions... so apologies i won't take any down anymore.

3: This could of been told to me in a completely nicer way and i did not mean to come off as a jerk to anyone. If I did ( Obviously) then i am sorry once again. Im not trying to be rude or anything here. I just simply come here to ask for assistance...so again for everything...i am sorry. hopefully we can all move on from this and won't be asking for anymore help here if thats what you guys request.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
xD public vs private...
i think i choose private, yes you can do what every your reason that dont matter for me. Nor others for sure. Post like this makes people
Stayaway from ppl like you. And making a new newer account some one will notice for sure.
For public?
come on man just cause you see scripter or donator status do's not mean that ill magiclly appear. infact i made shit myself do i have to tell
All? Will it go to youtube Directly or automatically? (is this what your expecting?) NOOOOOOO becuase i dont need to deal with behavior like post from here xD. Or mostlikely from you.
dont confuse "your-reasons" on anything you cant "fix" cause ill just cause anything hilarious like this. am i public shaming? Possible if thats
What your after or dont get it at all then why have you joined ugx-mods? like you can run a successful site and wonderful ppl here or can you do a better one? I have my doubts here. Will i delete this post? probably not. I aim at one direction. [not to fuck up xD.]

It's not about status, it's about effort...
This game exists for about 10 years, this site goes way back. I joined in 2013, and even i was late to the game.
Forums useally have a community of 'regulars' and they know what to expect from each other. If you want to become a 'member' of that community you need to reach out a little...  You think i was just accepted as an elite scripter the first day? You get to know people and make friends, and help each other out. If you just come in and just take stuff with your attitude, that's fine you have the right to do so. But dont expect a warm welcome, as we have that right to do so as well :P

If you look through all my posts, i dare to say i only have maybe max 5 or 10 posts where i tell people how i feel about them. I'm the kind of person that believes in letting people have their own opinions and values, and respect that. But i'm also the kind of person that believes everbody gets what comming for them sooner or later.. Dont treat other people the way you dont want to be treated.
Unfortunately there's not really a community left anyway, so this whole rant is kinda pointless :'(

I was typing this post while you posted your reply, but i'm still posting it as it applies in a lot of general cases and in my opinion is the reason the forum is so quite these days. I feel like it's kinda common sense anyway, but maybe i'm old-fashioned..
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

It's not about status, it's about effort...
This game exists for about 10 years, this site goes way back. I joined in 2013, and even i was late to the game.
Forums useally have a community of 'regulars' and they know what to expect from each other. If you want to become a 'member' of that community you need to reach out a little...  You think i was just accepted as an elite scripter the first day? You get to know people and make friends, and help each other out. If you just come in and just take stuff with your attitude, that's fine you have the right to do so. But dont expect a warm welcome, as we have that right to do so as well :P

If you look through all my posts, i dare to say i only have maybe max 5 or 10 posts where i tell people how i feel about them. I'm the kind of person that believes in letting people have their own opinions and values, and respect that. But i'm also the kind of person that believes everbody gets what comming for them sooner or later.. Dont treat other people the way you dont want to be treated.
Unfortunately there's not really a community left anyway, so this whole rant is kinda pointless :'(

I was typing this post while you posted your reply, but i'm still posting it as it applies in a lot of general cases and in my opinion is the reason the forum is so quite these days. I feel like it's kinda common sense anyway, but maybe i'm old-fashioned..
Alright then. Now is there anything you guys would like me to do on this forum from now on? Because i will happily do so if you request. Like keeping the posts up after not getting a response.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
GlueGun87's Groups
oh my god Ok ok ok this is what it feels like in here strickly "YOU ARE SOME ONE ELSE" thats it, dead. by of all, sence when was it about time
To pin point what its about, the original postie, was ment to reflect the question. No its not even a question anymore... its obvious and no no no people dont even relize your post here blut. Yes, it is that... effort... if this guy would take his "own"? Efforts to make things right and not keep shit alive, and yes blut i'd be glad for you to read this and anyone who dont understand here whats going on that real world that there are and
Are not is that mental health is a seroius problem and people dont understand, (#its in the real world here!#.) That i dont acknowledge your roll?
That i can grab what ever i want? If i where to grab your stuff would you let me? would it be how you see my post? (you dont need to tell me i already get it, it just how it feels like for me.) that there are something in this world would tell others here not to accomplish there goals here?
I get it all am i capable here that i dont want to disrespect anybody here that would hurt there dreams or goals..
 but to "post" shit like this
was rude to others. And "always" was going to go that directions and alway was going to show it all... Stated.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
oh my god Ok ok ok this is what it feels like in here strickly "YOU ARE SOME ONE ELSE" thats it, dead. by of all, sence when was it about time
To pin point what its about, the original postie, was ment to reflect the question. No its not even a question anymore... its obvious and no no no people dont even relize your post here blut. Yes, it is that... effort... if this guy would take his "own"? Efforts to make things right and not keep shit alive, and yes blut i'd be glad for you to read this and anyone who dont understand here whats going on that real world that there are and
Are not is that mental health is a seroius problem and people dont understand, (#its in the real world here!#.) That i dont acknowledge your roll?
That i can grab what ever i want? If i where to grab your stuff would you let me? would it be how you see my post? (you dont need to tell me i already get it, it just how it feels like for me.) that there are something in this world would tell others here not to accomplish there goals here?
I get it all am i capable here that i dont want to disrespect anybody here that would hurt there dreams or goals..
was rude to others. And "always" was going to go that directions and alway was going to show it all... Stated.
Ok are you calling me Mental m8? Also i literally cannot understand a word you are saying so can you like...slow down a bit m8. please.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
GlueGun87's Groups
What are you doing here? Its not about you xD
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
What are you doing here? Its not about you xD
Oh its not? ok. I thought it was....I apologized so i guess im done here.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

...Also i literally cannot understand a word you are saying so can you like...slow down a bit m8. please.
^^^ this

and also:  :facepalm2:

Oh, and also:
If i where to grab your stuff would you let me?
Clearly i do, because i spend hours and hours of my free time learning this stuff and after i do i spent another few hours to create tutorials and videos FOR EVEYBODY to enjoy. What do i get in return, people like you..? Fuck it...

Loading ...