UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Pathnodes/Reflection Probes or Lighting not working?

broken avatar :(
Created 6 years ago
by Mr.Waffles13
Date Registered: 1 June 2018
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Mr.Waffles13's Groups
Mr.Waffles13's Contact & Social LinksMr.Wafflest0xicdragonsT0xicDragonsMr.Waffles
I'm new to modding and I have gone over countless tutorials on how to set up Lights, Pathnodes, and Reflection Probes.
For the pathnodes I am confused because I have them set up the way all the tutorials say to set them up and yet the zombies don't move, I have the zombies scripted and set up to a volume and every time they've spawned they just stand there, I have deleted, moved, and set up each spawn and pathnode over and over again, but nothing is working. As for the lights and reflection probes I think the reflection probes worked well, my map isn't tinted red as it usually is but there are still some red spots here and there I can't get rid of. The lights do light up the map but not how they usually do in the videos, I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong with them but I have changed the radius and position of the lights and yet the character and other parts are just black silhouettes. I have use a Light Grid Volume to help but nothing is working with that. I can upload the map and send screenshots if that's possible.

Loading ...