More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ZombieSlayerr115
Signature
Please. Save me.
isaacscott935's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
isaacscott935's Contact & Social LinksZombieSlayerr115isaac935
Hey :D

I always play zombies with a 90 FOV but the default script is set to 65.
This is a quick tutorial, but it's good because you don't have to keep typing "cg_fov 90" in the console.

So, go to \root\raw\maps\_zombiemode.gsc , or go to \mapname\maps\_zombiemode.gsc (if you have it).
Around line 1020, there is a line that says "cg_fov",  "65"
Change that to 90, or any FOV of your choice (max FOV is 160 without T4M but with T4M the max is 90)

That's it. You don't need to compile your map, just save the script and hit build mod in your launcher. Make sure everything is ticked.

NOTE: Changing this script in just your \mapname\maps folder will only have the permanent FOV on that map. To have this on all zombie maps, including the stock Treyarch ones, edit the script in \root\raw\maps.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Last active: 4 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cpt_johnson1's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the tutorial! I've been looking for something like this.  :)
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Hey :D

I always play zombies with a 90 FOV but the default script is set to 65.
This is a quick tutorial, but it's good because you don't have to keep typing "cg_fov 90" in the console.

So, go to \root\raw\maps\_zombiemode.gsc , or go to \mapname\maps\_zombiemode.gsc (if you have it).
Around line 1020, there is a line that says "cg_fov",  "65"
Change that to 90, or any FOV of your choice (max FOV is 160 without T4M but with T4M the max is 90)

That's it. You don't need to compile your map, just save the script and hit build mod in your launcher. Make sure everything is ticked.

NOTE: Changing this script in just your \mapname\maps folder will only have the permanent FOV on that map. To have this on all zombie maps, including the stock Treyarch ones, edit the script in \root\raw\maps.

The only point could be that if the user already has that script in his mods It could be it won't be updated.
That's something to check out.

Loading ...