Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
It’s just a function

Ai setmodel( “modelname” );

They told you this already

The files you copy pasted do this anyway ( and is infact the proper way, script changing it is a - cheap - solution ) so if youve done it that way - you don’t need to change it

Aitypes can be made in asset manager tho, doing so creates the file you found and copied
Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:32:16 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
buttkicker845's Groups
buttkicker845's Contact & Social Links
It’s just a function

Ai setmodel( “modelname” );

Aitypes can be made in asset manager tho, doing so creates the file you found and copied

YES! You can obviously allow for a variety of character models to be selected by either manually defining the switch case inside of AiType file, but should really be done when selecting the character files in Asset manager

Also in Radiant there is a KVP called model for the actor. It is set to there default model and you can click the box with the three dots and it would bring up the xmodel folder ( if you set it to it ) and you could select a model..However it does not work at all....

The default model is set in the AiType file and can't be modified by radiant. Even if it could be modified in radiant it would only be the visual 'placement' for the AI and not the actual AI character model that is used in-game.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
That model is also just so you can tell what it is -in radiant - nothing to do with any models used
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
That model is also just so you can tell what it is -in radiant - nothing to do with any models used
ahhhhh i see. Thank you...Now then...making ai in asset manager sounds easy. Any tut i can follow along? ive tried making ai in Asset manager but i could not figure it out.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Have you tried looking for one? Lol

Aitype is just for models and anims. Which you did in note pad anyway. It’s the same difference

For different ai “behaviour” needs scripting
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Have you tried looking for one? Lol

Aitype is just for models and anims. Which you did in note pad anyway. It’s the same difference

For different ai “behaviour” needs scripting
Yes i have searched for a tut. Had no luck when it came to AItype.

Loading ...