Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you are very rude

people dont answer when the question is silly - has nothing to do with "breeding false hope" as you put it

anyway, yes someone could send you the bo3 giant map file, but no it wont open in waw radiant with out massive modifications. Every single texture will need changing or porting just for a start, same with every model, all the prefabs would need to be stamped first too and tons more

Same as the "improper" ff extractors as you call them are fine, none have ever been able to dump map files. Mods you see modding the regular game maps are just that - mods. They run "on top" of the regular game and only allow people to make changes via scripting. No geometry changes, and other copies you see, remakes and whatever - have literally been "remade" by someone spending hours mapping out the detail

you should re-examine your approach to how you speak to people and you might get better responses. Also worth maybe looking in to these things so you actually have a clue what your talking about

my 2 cents
Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:54:38 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 January 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
coulter.andrew's Contact & Social Links
I guess you are blind to my last comment.  I said sorry to them. But, I don't care at all anymore anyway.  I'm done with trying to map or anything.  I'm mostly tired of stupid errors.  No teleporter scripts or entities?  Doesn't matter.  And you don't know me at all anyway. 
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
You don't simply make a map without running into errors. In order for things in the game to work properly, you have to make it without adding anything that'll cause an error. How else do you expect the game to work properly? And how will you know how to fix something if the game won't show you the cause of the error? If you're this lazy, I'm pretty sure you would quit after a minor error if you had an error even if you had the original map file of the map.
Date Registered: 10 February 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Eating Doritos and making maps. LEAVE ME ALONE!
Signature
From how you all blew something so small up, I can tell that you all are libtards.  Just worthless fucking libtards.
You went full retard man... never go full retard. :derp:
TGMKTheII's Groups
TGMKTheII's Contact & Social Linkshttps://steamcommunity.co
I guess you are blind to my last comment.  I said sorry to them. But, I don't care at all anymore anyway.  I'm done with trying to map or anything.  I'm mostly tired of stupid errors.  No teleporter scripts or entities?  Doesn't matter.  And you don't know me at all anyway.

Jeez you got one hell of a bad attitude. You'll never go anywhere in life acting like that. And no, I don't need to hear "I work, I got a job, I make more money than you boo hoo". Don't give a shit. Grow up, get some balls and quit whining dawg.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
hes just rude and ignorant, ignore him

Loading ...