Date Registered: 29 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CyberShot's Groups
CyberShot's Contact & Social Links
I have a fresh game install on my machine. I downloaded all the patches so I am running 1.7 and I installed up to 1.4 of the mod tools patches. When I open the launcher and select Radiant, it asks me to select the project file. I do select the PRJ file in the bin folder and then radiant opens up. I have 3 problems at this point.

1. Somehow, I did something that turned my graph paper from white to blue.
2. Every time I open Radiant, I have to select the prj file
3. Selecting a map in the launcher and then pressing radiant doesn't open that map and I think it is supposed to

4. I am getting a few errors after the compile process
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
     to  C:Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
     to  C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd' is denied.

Can anyone here tell me what how I can fix these issues?

5. Does anyone have a address  to any active servers still playing World at war?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
I have a fresh game install on my machine. I downloaded all the patches so I am running 1.7 and I installed up to 1.4 of the mod tools patches. When I open the launcher and select Radiant, it asks me to select the project file. I do select the PRJ file in the bin folder and then radiant opens up. I have 3 problems at this point.

1. Somehow, I did something that turned my graph paper from white to blue.
2. Every time I open Radiant, I have to select the prj file
3. Selecting a map in the launcher and then pressing radiant doesn't open that map and I think it is supposed to

4. I am getting a few errors after the compile process
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
     to  C:Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena' is denied.
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
     to  C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
ERROR: Access to the path 'C:\Users\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd' is denied.

Can anyone here tell me what how I can fix these issues?

5. Does anyone have a address  to any active servers still playing World at war?

Radiant does need a specific file to openup the tools. The best thing to do is to search the missing file in the rootfolder of World at War with .prj or what is it called. If you have found the file copy the folder direction so that you can find it easly back.

The error's you are seeing are not important, you can delete these error's by removing the mods in the Call of Duty - World at War\mods folder.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CyberShot's Groups
The park file isn’t missing. Radiant keeps asking me for it. It should open up to the map directory or just open without asking for the project file which means something is wrong. The park file is where it’s supposed to be
Date Registered: 3 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Hi There
Signature
HELP ME IM A NOOB
conrad.multan's Groups
yea like gympie said just delete all the files on the mods folder other than your own map. You can also make everything in your root "readable" by right clicking on the properties of the root folder and unselecting "read only."

For radiant "theme" you can go over to the tool bar and find misc>colors>themes, u can change the color there.

As for radiant not opening a file right away, it shouldn't do that, at least mine doesn't. Everytime I open radiant I go over to file>open>"mapname"
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CyberShot's Groups
Thank you for the suggestion on the theme. That fixed that problem.

I have deleted everything in the mod folder but it seems there is one mod that won't delete.

Radiant should remember the PRJ file but it isn't. I shouldn't have to keep selecting it in order to open radiant.

Loading ...