Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
NOTE: the new html emails might also be sent out (rarely) to non-beta users!NOTE2: we changed the sender email from [email protected] to [email protected] for the new emails.We will deprecate noreply soon or later, so be sure to update your email rules & filters and include [email protected] to your contacts list, to ensure you get them without any issues!

HTML Emails?!

After weeks of work, a new update on https://beta.ugx-mods.com/forum is out for all donators.We are getting closer to the Open Beta!
The biggest update are our emails which we sent out daily to you.We now have shiny new HTML based emails. Not all emails will be sent out yet due to production vs beta state - but you'll progressivly notice the new emails and once we go Open Beta and beyoned, you'll get used to them :)

This is a major change - feedback as usual much apprecaited. If you notice something is totally odd, let us know!

A complete list of changes is here: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/UGXSMF+v0.6.0-donor-beta

Thanks and enjoy your weekend
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
This is how the SendTopic email looks like in Thunderbird:

Loading ...