UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Map won't compile (load) in the Launcher ! Please help!

broken avatar :(
Created 6 years ago
by KEMALIST_35
Date Registered: 19 January 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
KEMALIST_35's Groups
KEMALIST_35's Contact & Social Links
So i just downloaded all the Custom Zombie files, installed (unzipped) them into the right destinations, and created a basic "setup" Map with the UGX Script Placer, everything fine to here. But after i opened the basic Map (Name "Testv1") in the Launcher and configurated it, it didn't wanted to Compile the Map file. Do you have any Explanations and Solutions for the following Errors ? ;

ERROR: 'C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena' yoluna erişim reddedildi.
Copying  D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
     to  C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd
ERROR: 'C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd' yoluna erişim reddedildi.
Copying  D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
     to  C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena
ERROR: 'C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mod.arena' yoluna erişim reddedildi.
Copying  D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\Testv1\testv1.ff
     to  C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\Testv1\testv1.ff
Copying  D:\OYUNLAR\Call of Duty World at War\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
     to  C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd
ERROR: 'C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\usermaps\images.iwd' yoluna erişim reddedildi.
FAILED TO EXECUTE: ../CoDWaW +set useFastFile 1 +set fs_usedevdir 1 +set logfile 2 +set thereisacow 1337 +set com_introplayed 1 +devmap Testv1 +set fs_game mods/Testv1

I personally think it has to do with "yoluna erişim reddedildi." . It's Turkish and means "access denied", my normal CoD is installed onto my second Harddisk (D) but the Activision Folder is on my first Harddisk (C), how can i make the Launcher.exe access the C Harddisk ? Or isn't that the Problem i'm facing? Please help, i just started with Custom Zombies yesterday and i really want to create awesome Maps which i want to share with People.
Date Registered: 14 January 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
OwenC's Groups
OwenC's Contact & Social LinksOwenCroftxDDemonScriptzOwenCroft98OwenC137OwenCroft
ERROR: 'C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\mp_HumorModTWO\mp_humormodtwo.iwd' yoluna erişim reddedildi.

ERROR: 'C:\Users\DENİZ\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\HumorModTWO\mod.arena' yoluna erişim reddedildi.

dont worry about that error as you dont use them files they are for the HumorModTWO, if u want to get rid of this just delete it from your mods folder.

Also the other error happened to me and i just used a diff script placer and it sorted it.
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
This is a quote!, "I personally think it has to do with "yoluna erişim reddedildi." . It's Turkish and means "access denied"" end.

This might be because your not running in admin, try running in admin and see what happens then, for the humormod please just delete them, (what tryarch provided is useless now because we know how to use the mod tool It is now pointless to keep them). for this, piss off thing.
just copy the files from your cd version to your c drive and just use lanfixed.exe and run from the lanfixed then the cd version.
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Some T4m maps dont work when you have your texture settings all turned up.
Try setting your 'texture quality' setting manual and set them to 'normal' or 'high'

Loading ...