Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
looking nice by screenshots makes me wonder how did i not find this before

Double Post Merge: May 27, 2018, 06:00:44 am
Well after playing it for a few tries (like 10 trying to find the code) after i found it then map became smooth and easy sailing
just hit round 42 and just ended it could have gone for 50 got a bit boring.
The map has alot of positives and alot of problems
my opinion of it positives
1. nice weapon selection
2. interesting map layout
3. But the weapon pap are a bit of a split some of terrible and others are great
now problems
1. the code was a bit hard to find some players would have given up
2. like said weap pap are a bit weak or some are very strong also lack of ammo for paped guns
3. crashes a bit could be my problem
4. spawning locations are mostly centered only around the player as in your in pap room zombies will mostly only spawn there
5. zombies are very inconsistent from all the stuff on the road
6. the weapons seemed like they had a high fire rate cap like the starting pistol seemed like it was capped to 400-500rpm
7. this is a bit of just me but when you have tons of strong perks and free gun given for doing soul boxes along with high ammounts of max and drops and box always trying to give me a raygun mk2 it became a bit easy
over all was a fun map
id say on a scale
6-7/10 for map design
8/10 for weapon being from bo3
6/10 for replayability
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1395766990

Thanks for the review and for your feedback!Sorry for the problems you've been through.I decided to let the code a little hard to find just to add some difficulty and objective,as ou said,after you found it the map became easy.I'm sorry for the crashes and the zombie IA with stuff on the road,not a scripter so I can't fix it because I don't know how to.After all,this is my first ever project.But again,thanks for your feedback and for the round 42!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
tylerfire55's Groups
tylerfire55's Contact & Social LinksDavidarret
So I have T4M installed, and I spent an incredibly long time messing around with the options, but the game refuses to run on any setting higher than medium. I dont know if it's my inability to manually allocate more VRAM due to me not knowing how to, or if I'm just missing another option, but so far I've only run the game on low textures, and to be honest, I spent 40 minutes trying to get it to work. The map looks good and played good, but was not worth 40 minutes to only play on low textures. I could attempt to record what happens with some combinations and paste a crash log (if there is one) if you're willing to help. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this map and I just want to play it in it's fullest.
Date Registered: 27 July 2018
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BurningM's Groups
BurningM's Contact & Social LinksBurningM
Once I was able to get the code I really enjoyed this map, hell I was able to get three of the four digits very quickly, just the second one needed was hard for me to find lol. I like that this map has a 6 perk limit instead of 4, it makes it a lot more replayable, but I think you may as well just get rid off it entirely. I like the fact that the reward for the soul boxes is actually great and the pen drive is a nice touch. Although the placement of the door buying could use some work because I didn't even realize that the bus was buyable until after 5-6 games. At first I thought maybe my version was broken. I'm pretty sure that that's just a typical WaW feature of having iffy prompts, but still if that at all fixable please do so. Also I'd like a bit more ammo for the guns, even 1 or 2 mags of spare would be great.
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
EmpGeneral's Groups
So I have T4M installed, and I spent an incredibly long time messing around with the options, but the game refuses to run on any setting higher than medium. I dont know if it's my inability to manually allocate more VRAM due to me not knowing how to, or if I'm just missing another option, but so far I've only run the game on low textures, and to  be honest, I spent 40 minutes trying to get it to work. The map looks good and played good, but was not worth 40 minutes to only play on low textures. I could attempt to record what happens with some combinations and paste a crash log (if there is one) if you're willing to help. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this map and I just want to play it in it's fullest.

This is a problem that's been happening to some people,especially on Win10.Did you try to delete the folder from AppData and reinstall the map again?If you did try turning off shadows,spec map,dual video cards,etc,also try to lower the resolution.I'd love to update this map,but I don't have the files anymore,I lost everything in the older computer.Sorry for the inconveniences.

Double Post Merge: October 12, 2018, 03:38:15 am
Once I was able to get the code I really enjoyed this map, hell I was able to get three of the four digits very quickly, just the second one needed was hard for me to find lol. I like that this map has a 6 perk limit instead of 4, it makes it a lot more replayable, but I think you may as well just get rid off it entirely. I like the fact that the reward for the soul boxes is actually great and the pen drive is a nice touch. Although the placement of the door buying could use some work because I didn't even realize that the bus was buyable until after 5-6 games. At first I thought maybe my version was broken. I'm pretty sure that that's just a typical WaW feature of having iffy prompts, but still if that at all fixable please do so. Also I'd like a bit more ammo for the guns, even 1 or 2 mags of spare would be great.
Lol,don't know why some people don't notice the buyable bus,it's quite funny actually.I know the second code is hard to find,that's why I did put it there ::).I don't see why I should remove the perk limit,once you get the Apothicon Servant and Mark II it's GG,too easy for players to die,also it gives the map a characteristic from Treyarch's ones.Anyway I would like to update the map,but like I said earlier,I lost everything in the older computer,so I can't,sorry.BTW thanks for your comment,really appreciate it!
Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:38:15 am by EmpGeneral
Date Registered: 29 September 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
arthurduque12's Groups
arthurduque12's Contact & Social LinksPeuhPeuh
So, i installed the map right now, and i enjoyed it too much, but, i can't buy any wall weapons, when i try, i only lose money, and everytime the zombies hit me, the game stops for a few seconds, you have a solution about this 2 bugs? i know that have 3 months since the last time anybody commented in this topic, but i have hopes. Bom trabalho com o mapa. :D(Translation: Good job with the map.)
Date Registered: 27 July 2018
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BurningM's Groups
BurningM's Contact & Social LinksBurningM
So, i installed the map right now, and i enjoyed it too much, but, i can't buy any wall weapons, when i try, i only lose money, and everytime the zombies hit me, the game stops for a few seconds, you have a solution about this 2 bugs? i know that have 3 months since the last time anybody commented in this topic, but i have hopes. Bom trabalho com o mapa. :D(Translation: Good job with the map.)

What you gotta do man is never restart the map when you get into it. Always just quit out of the game and start from the main menu (of the mod, you don't need to reload the mod itself everytime you restart), yeah dude the same shit happened to me for so long before I painfully went through the comments trying to find the answer.
Date Registered: 29 September 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
arthurduque12's Groups
arthurduque12's Contact & Social LinksPeuhPeuh
What you gotta do man is never restart the map when you get into it. Always just quit out of the game and start from the main menu (of the mod, you don't need to reload the mod itself everytime you restart), yeah dude the same shit happened to me for so long before I painfully went through the comments trying to find the answer.
 Thanks friend, but i already descovered it, thanks for trying to help bud.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
EmpGeneral's Groups
 I thought I did put an warning on Caps Lock right above the download button, can't say why people don't see it

Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:23:54 am by EmpGeneral

Loading ...