Created 6 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
That makes sense, I will try that and I see what happens, (Thanks for replying)

Double Post Merge: January 17, 2018, 03:59:55 am
Now the syntax is okay, but then I started to realize that my sounds doesn't play, I mean I tried everything, just I have to mention that I converted the sounds with the RDV's sound tool, and I did everything I could imagine about alias, I tried to use the default end music variable and custom, I've added and changed everything over and over again in init_sounds(), and finally this is my soundalias:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig

mx_game_over,endgame\mx_game_over.wav,,,1,1,,,,,,,music,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,master,,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,

This is the code for playing the test sound, but I see it and everything is normal:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
play_sound_at_pos( "end_of_game", ( 0, 0, 0 ) );

Loading ...