Date Registered: 27 December 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ItWasMeShiro's Groups
ItWasMeShiro's Contact & Social Links
So i new to this whole thing, like most people who come across these things. I was just trying to load the setup map with ugx mods. I used the script placer, clicking the "Apply UGX-MOD v1.0.4" when i got into the setup map I couldn't move or shoot or any of that and all the text was all alien like. I tried reinstalling legit everything involving mod tools and ugx mods and all that crap. Still same thing.I tried making a custom map, throwning in spawners and such, once more same problem

Yet when I don't use ugx mod everything works fine?

I know others have had this problems but i couldn't find a solution that made sense or i haven't tried. I'm fairly certain that im just stupid and the solution is simple but i don't know what it is. I require aid, im an upset aspiring waw map maker in 2018 when everyone else has moved onto BO3. I need help before I spiral any further down into the depths of depression. :P
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
Dead Palace
Riptide1106's Groups
Riptide1106's Contact & Social Links
u need to use the ugx project mover after compiling your map. there is a link for it on the ugx homepage
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
Shit! Dont worry man, we are here haha. did you run the stupid converter in launcher? During the updates. how do have 1.04 ugx installed?
Just that???. did you install the ugx patch? Before or after the 1.04? Because thats all i re-call during my very first time hearing about this wonder site. what i did was installed all official mod tools then just installed the patch and run converter then installed 1.03 ugx (at the time) now its 1.1.1. assuming you installed the patch first and run the converter and then install 1.04. Running converter after every successful install. Would insure a success in learning about the mod tools for your enjoyment\developments).
Date Registered: 27 December 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ItWasMeShiro's Groups
ItWasMeShiro's Contact & Social Links
I have the ugx patch installed and if you mean converter thing by the apply Ugx whatever then yeah i did that too. There is something else im going to try though I'll get back get back to u if it works

Loading ...