Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
steamerazo's Groups
steamerazo's Contact & Social Links
Would it ever be possible to make some type of launcher for world at war where rather than having to launch the game it self go to the mods section and load up a map you could launch it from a program on the desktop. You would launch the program up select a zombie map and it would just load up straight to the game. The main reason why I thought this would be cool is because you could make it have a map picture an description and the UI would be much cleaner. I like the World at War interface but sometimes it feels out of place.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 January 2017
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
OwenC's Groups
OwenC's Contact & Social LinksOwenCroftxDDemonScriptzOwenCroft98OwenC137OwenCroft
I think ugx have or are in the process of making something like this
Date Registered: 22 September 2015
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
AllMoDs's Groups
Would it ever be possible to make some type of launcher for world at war where rather than having to launch the game it self go to the mods section and load up a map you could launch it from a program on the desktop. You would launch the program up select a zombie map and it would just load up straight to the game. The main reason why I thought this would be cool is because you could make it have a map picture an description and the UI would be much cleaner. I like the World at War interface but sometimes it feels out of place.
  make a shortcut of wawexe to desktop right click it go to shortcut tab in the target part put this at end of whats there
Code Snippet
Plaintext
+set fs_game mods/map name  as it shows in mods in game aka devmap name
will look like this if your target is same in steamapps
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\CoDWaW.exe" +set fs_game mods/map name
can add more to like window mode can add different resolutions
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\CoDWaW.exe" +set fs_game mods/map name  +set r_fullscreen 0 +seta r_mode 1280x720

and a debug one to if you make maps and hit error and need to debug what it  is
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty World at War\CoDWaW.exe" +set fs_game mods/dbs_tournament_of_power +set developer 2 +set developer_script 1 +set r_fullscreen 0  +seta r_mode 1280x720

that will load that map when  you use that exe shortcut
i have 6 dif exe on my desktop for diff maps you can rename the exe shortcut what ever you want
there is lots more you can add hope this helps
Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:55:57 pm by AllMoDs
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you mean like - the two different apps ugx have made

both of which no one bothers to use coz it only saves you all of like 2 clicks and 5 seconds

Loading ...