Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Rattus's Groups
Rattus's Contact & Social Linksrattus210
So I factory reset my pc cause I was having problems with it so I decided to just do a reset to get rid of the problem I was having (which it did). I backed up all the necessary files I was told to back up on this forum for my map, which I can still successfully edit in radiant. My map appears normal in radiant, so I decided to compile it and build the mod, but then when I load my map on cod waw it's just the normal main menu, and asks me if I want to start new game when I press solo, instead of just instantly taking me to my map... Can someone please help me?
Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:55:08 am by Rattus
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 March 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current Maps: HellBound (Re) and Lab 7734 (Re)
Signature
If you wanna access the map, go to the console and type devmap nazi_zombie_*whatever your map name is* then press enter. Now if you wanna make a menu press for solo launch there are lots of tutorials on the site for that.
Date Registered: 5 September 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Rattus's Groups
Rattus's Contact & Social Linksrattus210
If you wanna access the map, go to the console and type devmap nazi_zombie_*whatever your map name is* then press enter. Now if you wanna make a menu press for solo launch there are lots of tutorials on the site for that.

Well I just tried loading the map from console and I get a server script compile error saying it couldn't find the script "mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes"  :-\
Date Registered: 27 December 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
cristian_morales's Contact & Social Linkscristian_m
mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes is a csv it acts like a aitype file, but its for player characters, without it, you can't spawn yourself. Make sure all needed files are in the raw directory. Try re-installing mod tools if you think there are some files missing.
Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 11:04:58 pm by cristian_morales
Date Registered: 18 February 2018
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
lol
Swag_Chesse_xo1's Contact & Social Linkso0JayWolf0oLordSpaceCat
You can change the text and exec the mod with this tutorial: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Adding+a+Solo+Button

This is so when you build you mod people can play without having to go to the console.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
So I factory reset my pc cause I was having problems with it so I decided to just do a reset to get rid of the problem I was having (which it did). I backed up all the necessary files I was told to back up on this forum for my map, which I can still successfully edit in radiant. My map appears normal in radiant, so I decided to compile it and build the mod, but then when I load my map on cod waw it's just the normal main menu, and asks me if I want to start new game when I press solo, instead of just instantly taking me to my map... Can someone please help me?

If you are using a menu to run your game "solo" don't forget to add the correct zombiemod to it.
You can open that file with any texteditor and change nazi_zombie_***** with yours.

Loading ...