Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Shrek the Ogre's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Shrek the Ogre's Contact & Social Links
Recently. I unfortunately discovered that some of the waw mods I have wouldn't appear on the menu where you can scroll down and select them, but instead they would simply be cut off. Originally, I thought there was a glitch in the game like something was wrong, but I then found out that there's a limit to how many mods waw can display at once. Technically, the maps are still in the games directory, but waw can only display the first 200 maps that are alphabetized, so the ones toward the bottom don't show up unless you remove some of them to fit the 200 limit.  Does anyone else know about this?

P.S. There's another weird glitch that happens in this game, most noticeably with maps that have modded titles like "zhunterz" or "saloon" where for some reason when you go to the mod menu to load them, they don't show up on it, probably since the text is modded to be in different colors. Idk if this is because I'm on windows 10, but the maps seem to work on my old computer which had windows 7. There are other maps like "rave to the grave" though that I remember working on my old computer, but no longer show up for some reason, unless I go into the game's files and change the folder name so it's not colored.

Loading ...