Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
optic_deity's Groups
I have been playing world at war on the pc for more than a year now.  Just today, it started to screw up.  It won't show my accounts that I have and won't let me make a new account.  If I try to make a new account, it just won't show it, then it crashes my game.  I tried every single result I found online, being only 3 of them, my game still wont work.  It has never done this to me.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
is yours, steam download version or cd retail?
steam version -->> verify game files located in the steam app under properties on call of duty waw.
if not i dont know how its bad using lanfixed on cd retail?. its just that 1 f n thing about multiplayer.
steam is like in ass i'll tell you that. if its cd retail mostly,.... do's it require steam or some other u-play like thing for cd-dvd rom pc ports(i mean like ps3 game to the pc is it different do's it require 'u-play' or like steam, a f n software or some other shit to play)???? is it that bad???? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!.
steam is like in ass!. if not try it with the cd retail i mean verify game files located in properties if thats what i think it is.
or mabey just post a pic.
Date Registered: 22 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
optic_deity's Groups
I have the steam digital version.  And it isn't just the multiplayer, none of the game works anymore.  It just crashes and says something about having 9 accounts when the limit is 5, but I went to the AppData and deleted all but 1 account, then I get the error again once starting the game again.  Showing again that I have 9 accounts even after deleting 8 of them.

Loading ...