Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
NotLarry's Groups
NotLarry's Contact & Social LinkschristiscumNotLarryNotLarry
Hi all,

I'll get stuck right into this introduction and tell you where I came from. I love to play video games.  I build/join communities where I interact with other players connecting via general common interests. I prefer to be the man in charge of those, so I can create my own staff teams who allow my servers to do well and keep players happy. Anyway, I usually make forums to coordinate players, staff and messages. It's always using myBB because it is the closest to a flawless base in my opinion. I like to make it customised to allow for ease of access and top usability by players and staff alike. This forum seems to be exemplary in this field, with wild customisability. After some exploration, I concluded that it would be an interesting community to join and I hope it’s around for quite some time!

I don't go around joining forums, so I hope my presence here is acceptable or even exciting. I should tell you some about myself and my life. I graduated from year 12 last year, almost failing due to... reasons. I went to TAFE (Technical and Further Education) after year twelve and achieved a Diploma in I.T (Information Technology) Networking. I’ve recently been employed by a nation company in their I.T department, doing not networking! For real though, help desk is the job description and it’s good fun supporting some absolute characters.

I’m planning to leave the nest soon, but no concrete timeline is in place. It’s an exciting prospect, and perhaps you all have some advice? Or perhaps that’s for a different thread.

I detest abbreviations. It's arrogant to assume everyone knows what you mean. Why not embrace the use of proper grammar and punctuation? English is such a crazy and interesting language. If I ever use an abbreviation, I like to put in brackets what it means, and if I ever do not, feel free to slap me down.

I've been playing zombies on and off for 4 years at least. I had one of the first generation Playstation 3's with Black Ops 2, Black Ops 1, and World at War. Not long after I ascended to the PC master race. I equipped myself with Black Ops 2 again, and eventually bought Black Ops 1, World at War and Black Ops 3 when it came out.
A friend of mine nicknamed 'Flame' gave me a copy of the UGX Map Manager 1.4.4 for World at War. (Which isn't working at the time of writing). We enjoyed playing some good UGX maps like Requiem, Cabin and Christmas.
I recently installed 'Christmas Revamped' and am yet to play it with my friend. I'm sure he'll enjoy it though :)

Thank you for reading this far, I hope to bring some lively conversation, queries, feedback and energy to this board.

Too long; didn't read: I love forums, I'm one year out of high school, I'm planning to leave home, I hate abbreviations and I like video games, typically those of the survival genre.

Until we meet again, have a good one :D

Loading ...