Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrTvii's Groups
MrTvii's Contact & Social LinksMrTviiMrTvii69MrTviiMrTvii69
I'm probably going to get so much hate and backlash for this, but....  :lol: :lol:

TranZit v2.0
Overview:
So, about 2 years ago a small group of creators and I were working on a fully functional TranZit recreation for an older version of Minecraft but due to updates messing up some of the redstone, and members beginning to lose faith in the project we all eventually decided to abandon it. Recently, I decided that I would try and finish the map even though I didn't have my team. The map itself is done. It features a full 1:1 scale remake of TranZit, as well as Farm and Town Survival. I plan to release the map in parts. The first part will have Farm Survival, the second part will have Town, and the third will have TranZit, and maybe Bus Depot if I feel like it. But it will take me some time, as I don't play Minecraft much, and I do have a busy schedule. However, I will try and finish the map and allow you all to play it. Below are a few screenshots of what the map will look like when you load it in. The original map did have it's down Resource Pack but I couldn't find it, so that is why some areas of the map look somewhat odd.

Map Information:
The map is meant to be played solo because that is how I built the redstone for. The map will be fairly large, b/c TranZit is large itself. It will have TranZit as well as the two Survival Maps all in one map. I might even make Diner & Bus Depot into separate survival maps as well. The release date is unknown at this point, but I will update you all on progress..

Features:
The map will function almost exactly like a Call of Duty: Zombies game mode would but it will have a "Minecraft" kind of twist to it. There will be a Points system that will award you 10 points for a hit, and 60 points for killing zombies. There will be wall weapons that will be purchased from off of the wall as well as a mystery box that will give you a random weapon. There will be perks that you can buy. You will be able to unlock different portions of the map as you gain more points. Also as the rounds increase the zombies will increase in strength/speed, as well as number.

Plan/Progress
Currently, I am trying to finish my work on Farm Survival because that will be the easiest map to finish. In reality, I am fairly done with all of the redstone, I would just have to test for bugs and that will be it. After that I will move onto Town Survival, and finally TranZit. I am doing the Survival Maps first because they are smaller, and will take less time to finish. In order to fully make a functional TranZit map, it will take a lot of time, and redstone and it would make more sense to release the smaller maps first for you to play while I finish making TranZit.

Farm:

Bus Depot:

Diner:

Tunnel:

Power Station:

Town:

Pack-a-Punch:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Holy balls, I thought collecting my old scabs and toenail clippings was a total waste of time...but now I don't feel so bad  ;D
Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:57:24 pm by tomikaze
Date Registered: 14 February 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
DrBloodbane's Groups
DrBloodbane's Contact & Social LinksBen_BlackDrBloodbane
Looks great. Nice job on recreating TranZit in Minecraft.  I can't wait to try it out sometime! :)
Date Registered: 19 July 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
I speedrun Zombies. Challenges are fun as well.
ajkcool's Groups
ajkcool's Contact & Social Linksajkcoolajkcoolajkcool42ajkcool
1:1?? That's insanity. I enjoy doing crazy stuff in MC, but Jesus man.  :o

AND with full functionality as well...

Loading ...