My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
If the map is crashing for you, read this!!!
If the map is crashing when it's loading OR when you have weird textures/lag going on, look at this:
-Make sure you have T4m, and it's working ( version in the bottom right of the main menu should start with  2. )
-change your texture quality settings, useally it's best to lower them. So set all of them to 'high' or even 'normal'
-make sure there's no loose files or folders that dont belong there in the folder where the custom-mods are installed
-set the 'corpse count' option to 'Tiny'

If you did all of these and it's still not working, i'm affraid i cant do much to help you..

Greenhouse
Survive & Defuse
Realism 3.0

Finally Greenhouse with the Realism Mod 3.0 has arrived!!! Will you diffuse all the bombs, can you make it past the living trees, will you be able to unlock the underground bunker and assemble an old enemy to fight by your side? All of this and more awaits you in the Greenhouse.

New Realism 3.0 ( so this map as well! ) requires T4M to be able to play!! Download it here if you dont allready have it: 

If you have the disk-version of WaW you need to google for 'CoD WaW lanfixed.exe' and download that to be able to use T4M!!

Google Drive

MEGA
Mediafire

There's a main quest/EE wich is quite extensive, and allows you to finish the map. There's also a few side-quests unlocking stuff like a song, but also an m2178 with incendairy rounds. So def keep your eyes open if you want to find the good stuff!

I did not put any anti cheat in the map, but if you go around noclipping opening doors etc i can pretty much guarantee you you are going to break the map or at least some features at some point! Be warned!!

You can fully customize the game settings from easy to insane, and turn special features on/off to play the game the way you want to! Choose between 5 different character classes (Medic, Assault, Tank, Breacher & Demolitionist), pick a starting weapon and unlock achievements to earn ways to customize your weapon and or character!
The mod features about 50 guns, and each weapon has attachments for you to unlock by getting kills with that weapon. Other features of the mod are:
-BO3 panzer soldat
-Nova Crawlers
-Special zombies ( Kamikaze and Acid )
-Supply drops ( going from just points to OP special weapons, sentry guns and guard dogs )
-Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane and Realism difficulty ( last two are unlocked by prestiging ). Realism mode has no health regeneration, and plays more like an old fashionate shooter like Doom or Quake.
-Stat tracking: The Zombie Realism Mod 3.0 keeps track of just about every stat you can think of allowing you to know exactly how you are doing at all times. Wanna know how many headshots you got this game, how many times you've hit the mystery box, how many explosive kills you got, perks bought, downs, revives, boss kills, and many more...we keep track of all of it for you.
-Lots of smaller features like a viewmodel ammo-counter for some guns, dual wield guns (sync fire) with 3rd person anims, 4 different grenade types, custom wall buys, bo3 style pause menu, zombies can spawn in gibbed and where WaW models allow it multiple gibbing is possible and lots, lots more!!

Known bugs/glitches:
For clients the guard-dog and in-menu models have no animations. They are still functional, but will just float around. Unfortunately i'm not able to fix this :'(

Credits:
(pretty much the Realism Mod 3.0 credits, as i done most of the mapping work myself)

Credits for Greenhouse:
XJimmy33  -  Did a bit of mapping a long time ago, and did countles of test-runs with me  <3
Steviewonder87  -  Also did a bit of mapping for me, and again a lot of testing/feedback  <3
Tomikaze  -  The evil mastermind behind a lot of the gameplay mechanics in this map, i love talking through ideas and come up with new shit with you. Tom also did milions hours of testing.  <3 <3 <3

MOD Credits:
Treminaor – Huge thanks for a custom version of the UGX installer! As well as scripting help in the past and the use of the UGX-style points HUD.

UGX in general

ElTitoPricus – the player models and viewhands and also responsible for doing 90% of the weapons for this mod. Huge thanks!

MAKECENTS – tons of scripting help/advice and being an awesome and helpful guy in general!

Offthewall – dual wield viewmodel-fx, dual wield Deagle's, some scripting help and helping out with 3rd person animations.

Whippytrout – superhero model, maya/rigging help and again being an incredibly good guy and helpful person in general!

StevieWonder87 – weapons, help and ideas and allowing us to use his map Industrial Estate for the Realism Mod! Also, going through all the pain of adapting the map for us while not even being actively modding (waw) anymore. Thanks dude!

RadimaX – made the custom menu backgrounds.

CHN – made the walking animation script, and again always being willing to help out.

DUKIP – Helped with better understanding menu scripting.

DTZxPorter and Modme and it's tools

Aiden, Ray1235 and Scobalula for the Maya 2012 tools.

Zeroy – for the good old scripting reference.

Tudark – acid-zombie model

Mod testers:

JiffyNoodles & Nathiri – These guys are freakin’ heroes; they have tested so many versions of this mod that I am happy they still wanna talk to me : ) Their feedback was absolutely crucial to the success of this mod.

Rutenguten – mod testing

PSNtoonjuice – mod testing

ZE~Skullcrusher – mod testing

Match-Maker – mod testing

Mann – mod testing

MajorPwnege01 – mod testing

NateTheGreat987 – mod testing

MZslayer11 – mod testing

Conn6orsuper117 – mod testing

Hensot – Mod testing

Mxtxm – mod testing

TTjay123 - mod testing
Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:48:28 pm by BluntStuffy
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
It's an amazing feeling being able to release this to the public. I hope people find it challenging but also fun enough to stick with it until they figure it out. The reward is worth it  8)
Date Registered: 8 May 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TTjay123's Groups
TTjay123's Contact & Social Links
Its out and im all the way at the bottom of the credits :'(
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Basil Bonehead's Contact & Social LinksWho Uses Skype Anymore?B0N3HEAD
Congrats on the launch guys. mozel tov
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Brother, I love you like a son and the last few months of testing you did will never be forgotten. But there was a lot of testing that happened before you volunteered so it's hard to put everyone in the place they deserve.  I really do appreciate the testing you did for the mod and map.

Double Post Merge: November 10, 2017, 05:46:34 am
Thanks buddy, your brutal heartless criticism will be etched in my brain forever. And I'll suffer PTSD every time I fire up this map thanks to you  :D  But seriously, thanks for all the coop & solo testing you did, I'm sure at times it was pretty rough.
Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:46:34 am by tomikaze
Date Registered: 20 December 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Payback
Signature
Tears Of The Fallen | Join the project https://discord.gg/8gDNQRj
fanmagic's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
fanmagic's Contact & Social LinksTears Of The Fallen
Finally it’s here. Can’t wait to play it! :)
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
I've never smashed a download button so fast in my life. Congrats on release, guys, thank you for this!
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I've never smashed a download button so fast in my life. Congrats on release, guys, thank you for this!

Thanks for your support man, really appreciate it!!
Hope you enjoy the map, there's a bit of a learning curve to it but it's worth it!

Thanks for your help, could not have done it without any of you!  <3 Like Tom said, not everybody can be at the top but eveybody that was involved is loved!
Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:48:33 pm by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 14 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SlashedLeon's Groups
SlashedLeon's Contact & Social Links
For some reason, me and my 3 friends all crash when trying to launch the game. We all have T4M installed but idk what's wrong
Date Registered: 9 November 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
UGXKole13's Groups
UGXKole13's Contact & Social Links
I just Played this Today and It Was Great
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Wow, just wow... Ive been waiting so long and i am very pleased with the release :D
Goed gedaan man..
Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 08:21:48 am by IamTIMMEHHH
Date Registered: 29 January 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
theo21031's Contact & Social Linkstheo21031
GG for the realese man  :D :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Date Registered: 22 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
The Pilgrimm
Pilgrimm's Groups
Pilgrimm's Contact & Social LinksPilgrimvsZombiepilgrimvszombieUCOGojmovYPhGXSMVqsnsxNA
YES FINALLY!!
I'm lvl 50 for this reason
Date Registered: 17 August 2017
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
daveefeeee's Groups
daveefeeee's Contact & Social Links
i downloaded and installed T4M into WAW but most of the textures were glitching and making the fps slow, which is a shame because the map looked amazing,

hope there's a way to fix this or ive just made a silly mistake when installing anything
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 3 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
guys i need help this map crashes on me and if any of u all have a solution pls tell me

Loading ...